Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 13 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 pm

~Endera~
I hopped out of the tree quietly and turned into a black puma, silent, deadly, sneaky, and camoflauged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 pm

me and Joker talked abotu what to do and when everyone was out i explained what had happened "it looks liek they have new trackers and being teamed with angels makes it easier for them they can make imatations like the time when Belle couldn't fight as well and Carlos was evil adn thinking about that Apollo how about a race and Belle how about another match as well...see if you really have improved" i said...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 pm

~Endera~
"Huh?" I asked her, confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm

"Trackers are Imatations of Black Jester that are used to track us when we appear... i'm a pure blooded Black Jester but Trackers are slightly slower but unfortunatly have the same weak points as us.. well i really should say me since i don't know if there are any others... they are Angels who are foreced to be fallen when i became a Black jester at birth because i have a deise called 'Demon Eyes' which is why my eyees are Crimson and Ebony" i said "and they are very annoying"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

(Sorry about that..)
Belle ~ I tacked the horses up incase we needed to escape quickly. " of course, I would love to be able to have another chance at getting you." I whispered

Carlos ~ Ash, woke me up I was not pleased..... I walked out of the tent about to scream... but noticed that everyone including the horses was creeping around....

Tira ~ I stretched out, and crept over ot Apollo, nudging him awake, when he did not stir.. I pulled on his mane... he made a low grunting noise and woke up....

Apollo ~ I woke up to the Tira pulling at my mane. I lighly nudged her and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 pm

"i checked the area quickly as well and Joker said we shouldn't go east or north for now, they seem to be gathering there too" i said quickly i was wide awake...Joker laughed and turned into a card and i waited for everyone " know how to cover your tracks? and how much has your bounty increased since last time? there seem to be more" i said and Joker laughed "probably a lot" he laughed and i bit my lip for a second... "what area are we in?" i asked them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 am

Carlos ~ "Ummm the bounty on each of us has kinda, trebled..." I said scratching my head.

Angie ~ Now that every one was awake, I collapsed the tents back into dirt and sat on Apollo. "There is a river with only one way across, it's two days ride... south.."

Belle ~ I mounted Blaze, and helped Carlos onto Sparky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 am

"that might be a good place, i know a small village near there and i;m sure they;ll let us stay for a day.. i have travelled a lot so people know me but never give me away luckily since they know... and what on earth did you do.. it's probably the same as mine now.. i think mine rised again after i destroyed one of the bounty hunters bars and they got really annoyed" i said and then crouched down and closed my eyes and let my wings form and whispered "quickly we have to hurry" and my wings formed quickly and i stoodup opening my eyes... "we should get going everyone ready then?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

Belle ~ "not everyone, Endera still not ready." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am

i jumped into the tree and sat down closing my eyes to listen...Joker tunred back into a human andjumped up and crouched oposite me on the same branch and i began talking "we need to find out if they are moving and how many trackers? if any have leftwe should eb able to sniff them out since they'll be heading this way" i said to him and he jumped down first and i sniffed the air as i moved myself to a crouching position and jumped down leavign a card behind.."tell em when your all ready.. i'll keep an eye on them until then" the card i left was a black ace and it said "tell me when everyone is ready and i will tell her..."
meanwhile me and Joker were tracking the Trackers and soon met up and talked before rushing back.. to late some of them had got there already... "too late.. Joker" i said and he turned into a card adn i stayed in the shadows.. i smirked and fipped myself over one of them ripping off both their wings and smirked at them as they were about to scream i already had their mouth covered and their neck was slit... i jerked and ducked and then kicked then and tripped them over adn pinned them down and was then thrown off into a tree and flipped myself up onto the branch growling.. i then smirked and jumped off turning into a white wolf with a tear drop shape under one eye and one each leg was one symbol, clubs,hearts,spades,diamonds... i smirked and ripped the trackers throat and then turned back and wipped the blood from my mouth "yuck, tastes really bad" i said and Joker laughed and i looked around*where did the other one go?*
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 am

i jerked suddenly and Joker turned into a card staying in my pocket...*hmm, a dart.. not good* i said and fell down... a Tracker grabbed me and Belle before taking off i seemed half dead..."curse you!" i shouted and Joker who was worried began leaving a large track of cards that kept following until we got to a very strange place and then he told one card to stay and let himself drop and turned back to a human and went back to Carlos adn Angie quickly...meanwhile me and Belle had been knocked unconsious... and this tracker was taking us to a hunters lair... it was quit far off distance wise but didn't take more than a day to get there... i woke up in a dark cell place chained to a wall.."oh great" i said angrily and then looked around "belle, Belle where are you?!"i shouted worried and the chains rattle and i growledangrily.. the card that i had left tried to cut them but no use.."Belle, please answer! i shouted and looked around worried for her hoping she was safe
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 am

Belle ~ It all happened so fast, i didn't get a chance to do anything........" I next door Ash, are you ok...." I said worryingly

Angie ~ "What Belle and Ash has been caught" I said enraged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 am

"apart from a dart in my back i'm find andhe only one chained here" i said i had chained even round my wings and neck..."shesh i'm not a wild animal...i can't escape either looks like they got wise".."lopks like the trackers caught some good prey" said a hunter coming down..."watch your mouth.." "what do you mean little Jester.. we finnaly caught you" "yeah, by using dirty tricks as well.. it only proves that your weak" i said with a smirked and got hit..i could provoke people and i smiply smirked at then really annoying them.. they looked really annoyed adn walked out slamming the cell door.. i laughed slightly..

Joker ran into Carlos and then looked around checking that what he had seen was real "she really was taken, luckily i left cards as a trail on the way there.. honestly i hope they are both alright.. it's been years since she was last caught" he said rather worried...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 am

Belle ~ I heard her provoking him and laughed slightly, I was in a cell with no chains, as soon as someone walked through that cell door I was ready to rip them to peices, "You, know you really shouldn't provoke them." I said as I heard the cell door slam.... I smiled and laughed. "Pretty crappy trappers and hunters aren't they.." I said pacing along the back wall, "come on someone come through the door..." I mumbled under my breathe.

Carlos ~ " We can't waltz straight in there though how are we going to get them out." I said looking at angie something was wrong with her.

Angie ~ My eyes were turning red with all the rage inside, my hair had gone black as the night sky and my breathing had gotten faster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 am

"i'm chained completely,legs, arms, wings and neck.. i can barely move and it sucks..." i said "your lucky your not chained.. i can tell since there was no rattleing when you stood up whereas i'm practically chained to one spot.. what did i ever do?.. don't answer that... and of course i'll provoke them i am telling the truth" i said

"Angie calm down.. Ash will make sure Belle is alright if she can... she isn't someone to let people she knows get hurt... also it isn't the first time she's been to a place like that and i have one of the cards sending me details now... also its best to reamain calm and Carlos since you were with them for a while do you know what sort of things they would wear?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 am

Angie ~ The rage had built up and I had to release it some how, I struck out at a tree, my eye returned to normal as did my hair.
Carlos ~ I jumped when she struck the tree, " Ummm, the more experianced ones would wear body armour, it is very thick......but it's been a while and they are obviously better equiped."

Belle ~ "Yeah that sucks....why won't they come in here...." I said, still pacing against the back wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 am

"now can both of you fight just incase, i have a sort of plan but i can't do it on my own and first we have to free Belle.. Ash can endure it more since she is use to it in a way so Belle is prioriety...Also knowing Ash she won't leave unless Belle is already free... and to get in we need to get some of the equipment.. at least two since i can just go as a card or stay in the shadows.. or we can have one dressed as a Hunter and the other as normal since there are high bouties on all your heads" said Joker "you can decide which one since i'll be going as a card"

"because, they know since you can't escape the cell your in is specficlly designed for Shifters.. the strange scents there are proof..." i said
i rattled my chains and stood up my chains rattleing and then pulled about 5 darts from my back and looked outside and then smiled "Joker will Move at the Moon" i whispered...

Joker then looked to the sky..."we'll have to find some hunters soon sicne we'll be moving at moon rise" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 am

Carlos ~ " I'm confused so you mean that one of us dresses up as a hunter and the acts captured to get into the base..." I asked scratching my head, I wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

Belle ~ "Damn it, what will they do with us.." I asked curiously...

Angie ~ I waited...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:08 am

"pretty much so who wants to act as the hunter and who as the prey? and yes i do mean that.. we have to think fast since i don't really know what they'll do"said Joker obviously very worried for me since we had been together for years almost since i was born so yeah a very long time...he spotted a hunter and came back with soeme gear some female.. some male and waited..." decide quickly" he said

"i don't know.. but it won't be good and since we are different then it probably won't be the same..." i said and turned when a hunter came in again and i turned into a wolf and the chains still stood on me "darn you!" i shouted at them "darn you, what do you want with us.. i can tell it's not the bouties so spit it out of i really will find your necks" they laughed at my anger and i lunged at them only to be pulled back by the chains and then pinned against the wall i smirked as they did it.."Black Jester with a lot of freedom. how unusal"... "i will escape i'm not goign to abey your commands or anyoen elses... that'll be the day when they sky is stained by blood and Empathy" they dropped me suddenly and looked to me stunned "yeah, i know that line... just like the other two.. i know thoose frightening words" i laughed and got kicked but dodged and then they walked out to report what they had heard... i sat down witha smile...'The Day when the Sky is stainded by Blood and Empathy' that is a frightening day that no many have heard of.. a day that is said to release the chains of slavery and when demons come up to feast...it happened once a century adn i knoew it would happen soon enough...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 am

Carlos ~ " I'll act as the hunter...." I said as i climbed into the hunters gear, "now what...."

Angie ~ " Ok.. guess I'm the prey then..." I shrugged.

Belle ~ As I heard them talking to Ash, I lunged at the wall, it did nothing. " When I get out of here I am going to rip you to peices.." I sreamed to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 am

they simply laughed at her and i remained silently for a while and then jumped dup and tried to break the chains but it simply cut me and i stopped feeling the cut on my neck and sat down feeling useless...
"well then et's get going i'll lead the way" said Joker and he did quickly collecting the cards for me and i had my eyes closed like i was asleep my breathing had become more shallow since i got here...
"Joker's coming" i said to Belle..."we can only sit and wait.. or rather i can.. you don't have to.."

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 am

Carlos ~ I placed chains loosly around Angie wrists, and told her to scratch my face a bit. we began following Joker

Angie ~ I scratch his face, as he had told me and rubbed dirt on my clothes.

Belle ~ I shifted into a wolf and lay down by the door and looked under it, I could see lots of feet. I growled lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:32 am

"good" i said and they soon got there..."the Shifters are never chained here and are usually put in the same cell, they'll probably act all big since they caught someone who is early impossible to catch..."
the guards were talking about me a Belle saying that Belle was acting more calmer than me who kept provoking them despite the fact i was chained.."i feel bad for the shifter though..she seems rather normal nothign specail about her but she looks good atleast...that creepy jester though she looks ok but has 'demon eyes' so we have to be careful and chain her.. that shifter sure is lucky not to be chained and a tracker said that they were foudn together after two of them were killed... wonder what's up with that also there must be something with that shifter for ehr to have such a high bounty." said a guard... "remember they won't notice you and i've covered your scent so the trackers won't notice you... try to get Belle out first, i'll come with yu and make sure you get me to Ash" he said and turned intoa card and hid himself under some of the amour stuff....

i caught Angei's scent and smirked "well done, Belle..Joker and gang are here" i said meanign everyone else was here..."don't give them away or we will be killed"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 am

Belle ~ " Come in here and I'll show you calm.." I said, I went back and forth pacing.....

Carlos ~ I walked into the base with angie behind me, "look what I caught" ... I said pulling the chain. The blood from the cuts, trickled down my face.

Angie ~ I jerked forwards when he pulled the chain... i looked at all the hunters. My eyes where a tell tale sign I was a shifter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 am

"you did well for a newbei, that shifter has a huge bounty... you can take her down" he said and told him how to get there..
when they got there my cell door was open and another hunter was in there "honestly can't you tell day from night.. or have you really become that stupid?" he kicked me in the ribs.."stupid idiots and also cowards you have no heart and live with Empathy.... like i said earlier.. that day is coming soon and i'm going to live to see it.." he kicked me again and i coughed.."why won't you break?" "why do you only pick on me.. your cowards kicking a chained Jester and not fightign fair.. useing darts as well shame on you.. dirty cowards that might as well die being eaten alive by maggots" i said and he kicked me again and i coughed up blood...he walked out and i stood up my chains rattleing.." shifter cage is next to this one" i siad knowing who it was.."that Jester is so annoying.. although the Shifter is no different she is just as diffcult no one will go near her since she just seems feirce and powerful has a strange aura.. i knew we should have chained her and well done newbei" said the other hunter handing him the keys before he went up.. i chuckeled and Joker turned into a human and went into my cell and whimpered at me as i spat out blood..."they are such idiots, newbei hurry up.." i said and Joker examined my chains looking at how hopeless i looked "your look normal like that" "quit the Joker already i'm in no mood"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next