Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shifter and a Jester

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

A Shifter and a Jester - Page 15 Empty Re: A Shifter and a Jester

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:27 am

"i smiled and jumped down from the tree Joker came back and reported "good, nothings here.. keep a watch out we'll have rest it takes a bit of time to settle as well" i said adn Joker nodded and i went to Carlos "want me tohelp, i hate being bord"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 am

Carlos ~ " Yeah sure...."

Angie ~ "Try showing me what you were doing in the dream..." I said holding her hand.

Belle ~ I stood up and walked over to the lake, I held my hand out and raised it with my palm facing upwards, a ball of water formed and I looked at it shocked and pulled my hand back.... " But how...?" I said looking at my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:46 am

i smiled and said "you've evolved.. it will take a while to settle so we all have to be careful.. some other types of creatures wonder off or isolate themselves while they evolve in order to remain safe and not to harm others.. creatures like shifters are not entirly dangerous when they evolve" i said i seemed lesss cheerful and Joker turned into a human and walked over whispering in myear i nodded as i helped Carlos prepare dinner...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Carlos ~ I gutted the fish, and de - scaled it, placing it on a leaf and then on to a small campfire along with the others that me and ash had prepared. " We should preserve some for the road ahead..." I said looking up to Ash.

Angie ~ " As Ash said, you have evolved but this means that we will have to keep our distance to keep ourselves safe and you safe.... but we won't be far away..."

Belle ~ I nodded listening to both of them, I noticed the cahnge in Ashes mood, " What's up..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

"nothing just thinking things through" i lied and rusteled my hair adn started preserveing some of the fish... that day was coming and i knew it... "how long Ash?" "just today" i whispered...
i shook my head and tried to cheer up...i finished preserving some of the fish and then helped with gutting and cooking it watching it closely Joker came over and took over and i jumped into a tree thinking...* it always come around this time in our lives how annoying.. well all i have to do is avoid demons for a day and proabably hide...* i then jumped down adn walked towards a nearby village.. "Belle there is a traing arena here.. want to have ago?"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Belle ~ "um... ok.." I said still staring at my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm

"you wanted a rematch" i said and plucked one of my feathers and let it fall when it turned to ash i waited for an attack
Joker looked to the other two.."shall we watch... i wonder who will win?" he said adn then nearly dragged them there and i was just waiting three cards in on of my hands and my wings fully formed.."your move" i said with a slightly mad smile "you have one life as do i.. but a reminder i'm not that easy and i have evolved just like you" i smirked and spread the three cards i had...ghost gathered again and i waited "another thing before you attack what is wrong with your hand.. elemnts are a gift so use them well it is very precious, remeber what i said to that guard ' The day when Empathy and Blood stain the sky' you should also stay aware as well i have a mental timer that tells me when it's coming so then.. let's test you ability shall we?" Joker laughed i was my usual self... "well are you just going to stand there?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Belle ~ I smirked and slowly took steps back, waiting for her to make the first move..... I watched her closely

Angie and Carlos ~ we nod and walk over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

i smirked "oh gotten wise have we "i said and vanished appearing behind her "slow" i said "although i'll forget this one just try your best"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

As she appeared behind me.. I twisted and rolled out of her reached and created a shield of water infront of me sending it blasting forward towards her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

i dodged adn flew into teh air and pinned her down "again too slow.. your speed isn't up to scratch" i said and let her up and smirked

Joker clapped.." so fun as usual"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Belle ~ I closed my eyes, as she pinned me again.... I opened them and they were, pure white.... blasts of water came from all directions and caught her in the middle....she was trapped.... the power had gone to my head...

Angie ~ I saw that Belle had lost control and leaped at her in an attempt to pin her down.

Belle ~ Mum leaped towards me.... I blasted her with water.... and she flew backwards, tightening the water around Ash..... I couldn't stop even though... my head was screaming me to.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 pm

"joker!" i shouted and he turned into a card and my eyes turned to a blood red... i burst out of it and pinned her down before she could attack with joker at her throat.."calm down, contol your power and calm down" i shouted my wings covering us both as i talked to her..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Belle ~ Ash jumps at me and pins me down..... Joker is at my throat.. I push my neck towards him " You can't control me.." I glare at her... I then shove her off, rubbing my neck and run away as fast as I can towards the forest.......

Carlos ~ I look in horror as Angie is attacked by Belle... as she darts of into the woods, I run to Angie and Ash..." are you guys ok...?" I ask.

Angie ~ I nod with tears in my eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

"yeah, next time i'm not going to even ask.. that's not normal" i said and spread my wings ready to chase after her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Belle ~ I shift into a wolf and run with out stopping for at least a mile, finally slowing down.... to a walk... I keep going..

Angie ~ " What happened..." I say " Why would she ever try and hurt any of us..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"when a creature evolves sometimes it goes wrong and that happens.. i'm going after her" i said adn quickly followed and soon caught up with her "Belle, it's Ash.. do you remeber"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Belle ~ I turned around snarling.... " Stay away from me...." I say backing up..

Angie ~ I go to run after her... Carlos grabs my arm..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 pm

"i'm sorry" i said and slashed one of her pressure points and knocked her uncoisuis before cleanign adn wrapping up the wound and taking her back with me.. it didn't take me long at all and after i took her back i sat in a tree quietly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

I woke up, and tried to stand but couldn't because my leg hurt too much..... I looked around and snarled at the others...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

i jumped down and pinned her down again" snap out of it already.. keep this up and i won't hesitate to break your arm.. if you are still like this tomorrow they will kill you" i said adn then stood up adn spread my wings goign to a cave and sitting down
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Belle ~ It hurt when she pinned me down and as she walked away... " are you sure about that.." I smiled evily..

Angie ~ " Ash... do you really mean that we have to kill her if she does not shake out off it..." I said my voice shaking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm

"no, we won't have to... tomorrow is.. well it's hard to explain" isad said before i vanished.. i appeared in a cave and sat down away from everyone..Joker talked to me and i sat quietly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:04 am

Carlos ~ I went over to Belle, with her mothers locket in my hand..." Look thats you and you mother..." I showed her

Belle ~ I watched him very carefully and looked at the locket..... " How do I know it's not a trick.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:06 am

after a while a came back adn jumped down from a tree with Joker... i looked well emotionless
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next