Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Bifrost~
I peek out one eye and see he went to get a weed. I out down my leg and unclench my jaws as I turn to watch him dribble it over my wing. I snort, "Its ugly now." I didn't like ugly. I turn back to the front disgusted and close my eyes waiting..
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:55 pm

~Oslo~
I smiled lighlty. "No worries. It's soaking in, and soon your wing shall be as good as new, and maybe better." I reached foward and gave her a lick over the muzzle. "Now I must go. I suspect you will rest for at least another day, and nothing roudy." I gave Fly the You-know-what-I'm-talking-about look. Fly rolled his eyes and nudged me. "Yah, yah." he muttered.

~Fly~
I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Did Olso really think I would get rough with Bifrost? Not know, when she was hurt! Maybe when she wanted to. When she felt better. I gave him a gentle nudge towards the stream. I watched as he stepped in. We exchanged a few words, and then a quick nuzzle before he vanished. Once he was gone, I quickly turned and trotted back to Bifrost. "How's it doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Bifrost~
I giggle when he licks my muzzle, "of course I will." I say turning towads the stream. I watch them talk and nicker a goodbye until he vanishes. Fly comes back over, " I'm doing okay..what were you guys saying?" I ask.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:46 pm

~Fly~
I cast a nervous glance back over to the stream and then back to Bifrost. "It wasn't anything friendly, if that's what you thought. I knew I should never have brought him here." there was a hint of harshness in my tone of voice, but it quickly vanished as I nuzzled her. "You'll be okay. As soon as your wing is better, we can move somewhere else. He'll never find us, and you'll be safe to bare my children. If...if that's what you want anyway. The...the children part." I stared at the ground. I could feel the multi-colored feathers that hung around my neck tickle my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Bifrost~
The hairs along my back prickle as I catch the annoyed and angry vibe from Fly as he speaks of his conversation with Oslo. I stare at him with dark purple eyes and ask sternly, "What is going on?" I stomp a hoof and toss my head with irritation. I walk towards the stream with a slight limp and lower my nose to the water to drink while I ponder the child part of his statement. "Of course I would love you bare your foals.." I say between gulps. I tried to keep my broken wings close to my side while it heals and the other extended out to keep the sun off my back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm

~Fly~
I let out a soft snort. "It's nothing you should worry about. I can deal with it later." I moved to her side and nudged her. "I'm so excited to know you and I will sometime have children."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Bifrost~
I wasn't letting him get away with not answering me. I wasn't a mare to be ignored. I lift my head calmy and say softly staring into his eyes, "Please tell me what was shared between you two." my voice steady and stern.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:59 pm

~Fly~
I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to get away from it. "You should know, that Oslo is that kind of stallion who goes for what he wants. Like...a trophy. If he sees it, he'll do anything he has to, to get it. He won't stop until he does." I stopped and sucked in a deep breath. "I knew I shouldn't have brought him here. I'm sooo sorry, Bifrost. What a terrible mate I am!" I plopped to the floor with a thump and let my head hang into the flowing stream. "Your the trophy. And he wants it." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 15, 2010 10:04 pm

((I knew it!!!))

Bifrost~
I listened to him intently as he explained. I sorta knew Oslo was that type of stallion the moment I laid my eyes on him. I couldn't figure out why he was apologizing from trying to heal me, "Your a great mate." I promise him as he falls to the ground. Suddenly my body freezes with fear and suprise as he tells the last part and I want to cry. Glance around us and lower my beaten body to the ground, "Are..are you sure Fly?" I ask him warily.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:11 pm

[Lucky guess Cool lol!]

~Fly~
I let out a deep sigh. "He told me." I whispered. "Oslo gets what he wants, but he is very honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 17, 2010 3:55 pm

I was very shocked and confused by the stallions hostilness and kindness towards me and now I felt fooled. I sigh and lower my head to nuzzle to Fly, "What do we do? Does he track?" I ask him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

~Fly~
I narrowed my eyes. "Normally he doesn't. But, he might. Never know with him. Just to be safe, we should leave to some place new for awhile." I let out a deep sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Bifrsot!~
I shiver, "If we move someplace else, he will still find us!" I say worriedly nudging his face and glancing around nervously. What would happen if he came around? My mind couldnt think of anything a kind stallion like him could or would do!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

~Fly~
I shook my head. "He can only 'transport' himself to certain places. We got lucky here. But, he hates the very warm places. Maybe if we can find somewhere...warm..." my thoughts trailed and I sighed. I was hopeless! Oslo would probably find us, and I'd have to end up fighting my best friend. Yikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Bifrost~
I quiver slightly before i say softly, " were doomed." and walk away from Fly to a abandoned tree. I sigh and plop down with an audible *omph/* and curl up tightly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

~Fly~
I frowned and followed her. "No, no. Don't think that." I sighed and nuzzled her withers. "Maybe I can reason with him. I'd do anything for you." I promised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Bifrost~
I allowed a small smile to take form on my face as i tried to look up at him with blurry eyes. "im not an optimistic mare." i comment as i return my gaze down a withered daisy flower.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:52 pm

~Fly~
I nod. "I know that." I looked around and flicked my ears. "We don't know when or where he's coming back, so we should be fine for a few days until your wing is feeling a bit better. He'll probably think we took off by now so we'll stay in the area. Does that sound alright?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 am

Bifrost~
I listen to him with keen ears as i watch around us for honestly nothing. "That sounds about right." I say finally with a head nod.I stand up full of energy all of a sudden. Maybe it is hysteria or just the fact that i could be watched by unseen eyes. My body is jittery and twitchy as i try to keep my wing still to prevent me for jumping up and flying away. I want to start crying seeing my life could possibly ruined. A stalker peggy wanting to take me and ruin my family...we havent even mated yet.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 pm

~Fly~
I watched her and gave her a weak smile. Maybe this wasn't meant to be. First the mare gets hurt and then she gets stalked by my crazy best friend. He's my BEST friend...and he knows she's my mate. How...just how in the damn world did he fall for her?
My muscles tensed for a moment and then I sighed.
"We'll move a few feet at a time. It would probably be harder to find us that way."
I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Bifrost~
I slowly get up and shake out my white glosy coat and start walking. " your right." I swish my tail casually from side to side as i keep a firm eye open and my ears listening for anything unusual. I stop momentarily to scratch my hindleg and wait for Sky to catch up. " where will we go?" i ask sofly kissing his nose,
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:26 pm

~Fly~
I followed her and stopped as she did. I felt her muzzle against mine and licked it. "Somewhere quiet for now. There's something I need to take care of." I gave her a smile even though my face showed concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 am

Bifrost~
Tossing my angelic head and blowing air from my nose, I say softly. "What is it you have to do?" I start walking again heading towards a grove of trees hoping that their might be a small and safe clearing for us to hid out in for awhile.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

~Fly~

I shake my head, looking slightly nervous. "I can't tell you right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Bifrost~
I stop in my tracks and turn to him, "Tell me." I say sternly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next