Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Bifrost~
I look at him with a look of disbelief ony white face. "What are you saying?"'i question.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm

~Flying High~
I shrug. "Maybe I'm suggesting that I want you to be my mate..." my eyes danced in their sockets, yet they were filled with a deep passion I had never felt before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Bifrost~
I look at him startled. He was a handsome stallion after all and I did actually really like him. "I assume you are correct. I would love to be your mate!" I smile big and nose his cheek affectionatly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm

~Flying High~
I grin. "That took a great deal of weight off my shoulders...Danke." I murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 am

Bifrost~
I pull back and smile warmly, "Ihere willkommem!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm

~Flying High~
I grinned and unfolded my wings once more, letting them sweep the soft grass below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Bifrost~
I nicker and toss my head sending my white mane into the air. I unfold my angelic wing and spread them, glitter sprinkling to the ground around me. I giggle and blush, crimson dots forming on my white cheeks as I hide my purple eyes beneth my long eyelashes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:09 pm

~Flying High~
I grinned widely and moved closer to her so that our sides touched. I lifted my lips to her ears and whispered, "Have you ever wanted foals?"
My insides tingled at the thought, but I was going to wait. I didn't want to force her into anything and wouldn't do anything unless she was ready for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Bifrost~
His touch along with his smooth voice and question sent shivers down my spine and tingles radiating through out my body. I rub my head along his temple and answer, "I have in the past!" I pull away and smirk, "Heat should be kicking in real soon..." I wink and trot to the water, swishing my hips.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm

~Flying High~
I smile to her and dip my head, then looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Bifrost took a few deep drinks of the crystal blue water. Her horn accidentally touched the water and it turned a liquid silver. I giggled and sipped the silver liquid. I picked my head up and edged my neck whinnying happily as I toss my mane. I flick water at him and dash I to the water, spraying the silver droplets everywhere.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

~Flying High~
I let out a laugh and toss my head. I didn't have a horn like she did, but I didn't mind...nor did she seem to.
I nipped at one of the feathers on my wings and took it tightly between my teeth. It was beautifully colored gold.
I trotted over to her and laid it at her hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Bifrost stepped out of the silver water, It turning back to blue again. Silver water droplets raced own her white coat. She looked down at the golden feather with gleaming purple eyes. She lowered her head and gently picked up the feather and placed on in her white mane. "Thank you. It's so pretty!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

~Flying High~
I grin. "It looks amazing on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Bifrost blushed, turning her head to the side to try and hide her pink cheeks. She reached behind her and plucked a frilly white feather from her broad wing. She placed it on the ground and reached for a few more, all of various sizes. Setting them on the ground, she arranged them to the longest was in the middle. Lowering her horn, she tapped them casusing them to change colors. A string appeared through them and she picked the necklace up with her jaws and placed it around his neck so it hung perfectly along his chest.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

~Flying High~
I watch her, amazed, and then grin as she hangs the beautifully made necklace around my.
I nickered and nipped at her forelock. "I shall wear it until death do us apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Bifrost smiles a dazzling smile as she reconizes the famous quote. She looks around before quickly nipping his shoulder and wheeling around on her heels and dashing away letting her tail flutter in the breeze. She tosses her head as her gallop is sloppy and uneven. She whinnies and laughs, tossing her mane and bucking.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 am

~Flying High~
I tossed my head at the unexpected nip.
I let out a low whinny and pranced after her, my neck arches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Bifrost waits till he is right behind her, then lunges forward and takes off at a dead gallop. She whinnies and prepares to jump over a fallen log. As she nears, she gathers herslf and collects her weight. Bifrost pushes off the ground with her powerfull hindlegs and thrusts herslef up into the air and extends her wide wings. She keeps them out as she gathers altitude then evens out and hovers calling, "Come up and join me love!" to Flying high down below her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

~Flying High~
I looked up and grinned. "I'd be all but glad to!" I spread my wings widely and went into a crouch, then used my powerful hind legs to push off the ground. The wind took me from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Bifrost smiled big as he came to join her. She nosed his cheek before backflipping and spiraling upward. She leveled out and beat her wings rythmicaly, pushing the wind behind her to race forward.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:20 pm

~Flying High~
I spread my wings out as far as they could go and glided among the wind.
I passed up Bifrost and stuck out my tongue playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Bifrost giggled and rushed her wings at she soared after him. She tucked in her wings and pulled her head in, extending her legs as she dove downward. She summer-salted and whipped around, shooting straight up and spiraling send a wave of glitter floating through the air.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 am

~Flying High~
I smile and toss my mane.
What fun!
I moved my wings in slightly and started a decent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Bifrost saw him heading down to she swooped low to meet his level. She was just at his side when a sharp ping zapped her stomach. She lost control and went plummeting down to the ground. "Flying High!" she cried out.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next