Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat

Go down

Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat Empty Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Sierra~
I walk along the cloud, trying to remember how i got all the way up here. all i remembered was that i heard a screech, there was pain.....then everthing went into a black out blur..... i looked down to the ground and shivered. "how am i gonna get down?" i couldnt fly, and i would die if i jumped...i guess i would just wait for someone to help.

anyways.... i was only 3 and was in my first heat. i let out a heat scent, wondering what just happened. "help!!!!" i cried for help

Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat The_fo10

Back to top Go down

Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat Empty Re: Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Rapidash~
I see a young, beautiful little unicorn. my next victim. i walk up to her, fire burning all around me. "You shouldnt be here..." i chuckle evily. She looked at me and i turned around, my strong back legs kick up, smashing her in the side of the face.
Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat Rapida10

Back to top Go down

Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat Empty Re: Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Sierra~
I stumble over when he kicks me, i see his face, grinning evily. then everything just went black......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Rapidash~
I laugh as i see her go unconsious. when she wakes up.......shes in for a big surprise..... i could smell that she was in heat, i hadnt forced any mare for a long time...i needed to get back into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Sierra~
A few hours later, i wake up. "whats happening?" my vision is blurred, i cant see anything. i shake my head and blink, but it doesnt help. "Help!" i cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Rapidash~
"you're blind dumb-ass" i chuckle "now come a little closer...im not gonna hurt ya" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Sierra~
"what?!?" who are you?" i make my way towards him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Rapidash~
"your worst nightmare" i mount her and jab my tool into her hard, then start pumping, being as rough as i can. "you're mine!" i dig my hooves into her shoulders so she cant get away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Sierra~
I squeal in pain when he enters me. "what are you doing?!?" i scream in pain and try to get away, but he was too heavy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Rapidash~
"Getting you pregnant wiht my foal!" i release cum with every pump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Sierra~
"noo!!!" i could feel the fire burning inside me, burning my fur. "GET OFF ME!!" i buck up and down and bite at his hooves on my shoulder. finally, i shake him off and start running, not seeing where i was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Rapidash~
"you're gonna run off the cloud and kill yourself if you keep running!" i yell after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Sierra~
I forgot i was even on a cloud. i skidded to a stop. my front feet just by the edge. i had to get away form him. use your magic i tell myself fly! fly! i leap off the cloud and float through the air. "i did it!" i float downwards and feel for the ground. i land safely. i didnt know where i was, i was just happy i got away from him. I keep walking, running into trees evvery now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Rapidash~
I follow her, making sure she didnt know i was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Sierra~
(11 months later)
I was walking along, grazing every once in awhile, when i felt a pain in my side. "ow!" i say in pain. "whats happening?" then i remembered it had been 11 months already. "i dont even want you!" i say to the unborn foal. i felt burning inside me. i pushed and pushed, the burning grew worse as minutes passed. "come on!" i pushed hard and feel the foals hooves emerge. My body was drenched in sweat, hot from the burning foal. I keep pushing, and neigh in pain as the foal frees itself from my body.
I stand up and find the foal, then lick it clean, its fur burning my tongue. I nudged it towards my teats so it could drink. "i cant see you" i weeped.
the foal~ Young unicorn mare is lost and in heat Gun_fi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Rapidash~
i walk up to her. "i see you've had my foal" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Sierra~
i whirl around to face the voice. "No, not you again!" i screamed and lashed out at him but i couldnt see so i must have missed. "Get away from me you fool!" i yelled. "come on baby, lets go. I nudged my foal in front of me, and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Rapidash~
I follow her silently, waiting until she would come in heat again. She thought she had escaped me, but i was still here.....

A few weeks later, i smell the sweet smell of her heat scent. I walked up behind her, and jumped onto her back shoving my tool into her, jabbing in and out as hard as i could. making it burn. I dug my hooves into her shoulders, and grabbed her mane with my teeth, pumping vigorously. "You stupid mare, i got you again!" i grinned. "No escape for you!" i laughed and reached my tool far into her, releasing loads of cum. "Feel the pain!" i yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Sierra~
I jumped in pain and screamed. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" i felt his tool deep inside me, and i couldnt escape the burning....he was getting me pregnant again, and i couldnt do anything about it. I cried as his tool burned like a fire in my hole. "GET OFF ME!" i scremed. I bucked and buck, but his weight was too much, and i was weak. I heard my foals desperate cries, he didnt know what was going on. "Run!" i told my foal. "I will find you later!" i said, and struggled under the stallions weight, tryng to get away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Rapidash~
I figured that was enough so i gave her a break and dismounted, getting away quickly incase she tried to kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Sierra~
I kicked as hard as i could, but never got him. I could already feel the burning inside my stomach. "I HATE YOU!!!" i screamed at the forcer. I walked off, searching for my foal. I nickered for him, the soon i felt his fuzzy muzzle touch me. "Thank goodness you're ok!" i said, and then nuzzled him. "I havent even gaven you a name!" i said "How about i call you Fugo?" i said

Fugo~
I whinnied and nodded my head, liking that name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Rapidash~
I followed her and watched her through her whole pregnancy. I watched and saw how much pain she was in. Then i got an idea. She cant see me, so i could pretend like i was someone else, and stay with her so i can force her every time she is in heat. So i waited and waited until the foal came

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Sierra~
My stomach burned worse than it ever had before. Steaming water gushed out of my back end and my water broke. I fell down in pain when i felt a contraction come. Sweat soaked my whole body because it was so hot. I pushed and two hooves came out. I screamed in pain as i felt the horn poke through. i kept pushing and soon the legs and nose were out. I kept pushing but it was stuck beacuse the horn was caught. I grunted as i pushed, but it wouldnt come out any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

Rapidash:
I came out of the trees, examining the situation. "Do u need some help dear?" I asked in a caring voice, so she woulnt know who i was

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down