Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) Empty Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm

~ Shadowfyre ~
I trot into a clearing, I nibble on the grass hoping my scent might attract a stallion.
Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) BlackPegasusPoster

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm

~Flying High~
I gallop through the forest, my wings folded against me.
I let out a nicker and flared my nostrils as I took in the mares scent. I slowed when I entered the clearing and spread my wings. I arched my neck and grinned to the mare.

Flying High

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Bifrost~
I trotted into the clearing and stopped at the waters edge. I fluttered my white wings causing glitter to glide to the ground. I tucked them in and bowed my Arabian head to the water. I watched my reflection for a second, the image of a white mare with glittering purple eyes and a long spiraled white horn smiled back. I took a drink and my horn touched the surface, tuneing the water silver. I giggled and stepped into the silverness and waded in up to my knees. I ignored the mare and reared up whinnying happily as my glitter coated hooves struck the sky. I was shadowed against the white moon as i came down splashing. I let my heat scent drift on the breeze to mingle with the other mares and instood statue still in the water.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm

~Shadowfyre~
I lift my head to see a stallion grinning toward me, I bow with my wing stretched upward I folded them back in and let out a nicker toward him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:14 pm

~Flying High~
I smile and dip my head, folding my wings back up against my side. "Hello. My name is Flying High." I had a strong German accent, yet my voice was smooth and silky, carrying along the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Bifrost~
I look up and smile seeing the other horses. I was bored of wading in the silver liquid and exited onto the bank. I lift my head and nicker to both as I approach, silver droplets skimming down my legs. I flutter my wings and tuck them in again as I toss my mane walking slowly up to them. "Hey guys!" i say happily, my voice like a icicle melting in spring.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm

~Flying High~
I nod to Bifrost. "Guten Tag...I'm Flying High."

[Guten Tag means Good Day Wink]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Bifrost~
My smile grows, "Wie Geht Es Ihnen?" I wink. "Im Bifrost!" I shake my coat and glitter falls to the ground sprinkling the grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

(sorry Shadowfyre is Red kings lead mare but you two can continue rping if you want)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

(uhmmm okay?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm

~Flying High~
I grin. "Aahh. You speak German too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Bifrost~
I nod my and smile warmly, "Just a little. I'm Bifrost!" I bow respectfully then say, "Are you from Germany?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 pm

~Flying High~
I nod. "Flew the whole way." I spread my wings once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm

(sorry I rrepeated my name twice)
Bifrost~
A look of suprise and amazment was displayed across my cherubic face. "No way! The whole entire way?" I giggle. I stretch out my white wings and comment, "Must have been something over here that was important ya?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:11 am

~Flying High~
"You'd better bet." I shook my head. "My wings are so soar...but it was worth it." my eyes glinted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Bifrost~
I smile, "Im sure they are! That's a very long flight. I can make feel better for you. I'm a healer but I'm learning." I offer. I them cock my head to the side. "What is over here that you were looking for?" I swish my tail and toss my white forlock out of my eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

~Flying High~
I shrug. "I was looking for a mate..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Bifrost~
I snort playfully and tug on his mane. "Well were all looking for one of them!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 pm

~Flying High~
I shook my head and laughed, nipping her shoulder. "I guess we all...how do you say...win?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Bifrost~
I nip his chest and turn away, "Most win." I fix my eyes on a daisy before looking sadly back at him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm

~Flying High~
I shook my head. "You don't look very, uh...happy." I muttered softly, my eyes soft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Bifrost~
I look up at him with glossy eyes. "No I'm not really." I step closer lowering my head. "Dont you have a mate already?" I question assuming he did.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 pm

~Flying High~
I stare at her for a moment and then lowered my head, touching my muzzle to her cheek, chuckling softly. "You thought such a handsome stallion like me would, didn't you?"
I lifted my head back up. "I wouldn't have come here if I did."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Bifrost~
His touch was like an electric shock to my cheek. I lift my head and stare at him with glistening blue eyes. "I believe I did assume that. It's just you are very handsome. A mare would die to be your mate!" I blush.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:06 pm

~Flying High~
I tilt my head slightly. "Well you haven't died yet..." I chuckled softly and added in a whisper, "But if you were dead, we couldn't be together now, could we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next