Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Fly~

I sighed. "It's not exactly what I have to do. It's what I want to do." I looked at her. "I want to show you how much I love you. And then, we'll be bonded for life. And maybe...Oslo will realize he can't have you." I gave a weak smile. "And plus...it's fun." I threw in a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Bifrost~
Cocking my head and lifting an eyebrow, my amythest eyes bore into him. "What are you speaking of?" I ask and step closer to him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 am

Fly~
I blinked a few times and traced the ground with the tip of my hoof, staring at the solid dirt beneath us. My wing twitched and I flicked my ears back. "Nevermind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Bifrost~
I step closer yet again, so close that my shoulder is touching his as i rest my head against his neck. "What are you talking about love?" i repeat in a kinder tone. Shifting my weight, my glittering wings shine softly against the whiteness of my coat. Only the broken one shone less brightly. I kiss his cheek and close my lavender eyes and let air escape through my dilated nostrils.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Fly~
I gave a small chuckle, burying my face into her long, elegant, soft mane. I sighed deeply. "Sex." I muttered bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Bifrost~
Allowing him to bury his face in my mane, my eyes go wide with shock as he reies but yet in a way I knew he was trying to get at that all along. "Boys und ihren Spielzeug!" I mutter to myself as I pull away and look away embarrassed. His word of reply still lingered in my head and bounced around my mind like crazy, just the thought of mating with him had me excited. Lowering my gaze and shifting, I place my muzzle under his throat and breath against his neck, "Why didn't you say so earlier?" and moved my body so i was brushing up against his side seducingly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5