Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young unicorn/pegasus in heat

Go down

Young unicorn/pegasus in heat Empty Young unicorn/pegasus in heat

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

I wander the edge of the cloud.Shaking my head back and forth.I turn around and go inside the kingdom but do nothing.Soon i lay down and start to doze off. I awaken awhile later get up.Stretch my wings and start hovering.Then i noticed i was giving off a heat smell.I landed again and zoomed off the edge of the cloud so i could have flying room and time to think. My golden body shone in the sunlight and if you had looked at my golden eyes, you would have been blind. As i rested at the edge of the cloud, the sun heated my body which made me drowzy and dozed of some more.....

Back to top Go down

Young unicorn/pegasus in heat Empty Re: Young unicorn/pegasus in heat

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

Rowland, A unipeg (unicorn with pegasus wings), Slowly stumbled along the floor, he couldn't focus well as he was blind in one eye unfortuatly, if you looked at his blind eye you would have normally been scared of. His long pale yellow mane with blue tips softly flew back in the air, as did his matching tail. He hovered peacefully and then walked sadly and lonely through a crowd of other fantasy horses, Each one screaming and darting off, he heard a young foal say "Mommy, what type of horse is that over there?" the foal said to it's mother " That, is a discrace to all animals!" she whinnied angrily at Rowland, he just shook his large head and carried on hovering through the crowd that ran away from him, his young looking eye which he could see from shed a tear. When he left the crowd he laid down on the tip of the cloud, when a scent travelled up his nose "what is that smell?" he thought quietly, he shook his head and sheilded himself from sight with his large, beautiful wings.
Young unicorn/pegasus in heat 6HMoC
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down