Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 am

~Flying High~
I frowned and dove after her. I could feel the wind pulling me back, but I tucked my wings back and reached out my head.

Back to top Go down

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Bifrost~
I continued falling, the ground rushing up to meet me fast. Pain still attacked my stomach as I tried to spread my wings and stop the speed that accelorated as I fell. The pressure was pushing down on me so hard, it wouldn't let me reach out my neck to grab High who was so close to me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 pm

~Flying High~
I pinned my ears and kicked against the wind, speeding down towards Bifrost.
I reached out as far as I could and grabbed her mane. Seeing how close the ground was, I lifted upward, trying to fly up...but she was too heavy.
It seemed all in slow motion as we crashed to the ground.

At least I was there...to cushion her fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Bifrost~
I felt tug on my mane and knew Flying High had caught me but he wasn't strong enough to hold me up. I reached my neck around and gripped his mane with my teeth and cried out as the ground continued rising, us gaining speed. My mind raced as I tried to figure out a way to safe us, but we were loosing time. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you.." before our bodies hit the ground and everything went black.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:02 pm

~Flying High~
I lay there, unmoving.
Only after a few minutes did my body gasp for breath, and my eyes popped open.
My breath was shallow and my vision blurred as I took in the scene around me.
When I saw Bifrost, I realized what had just happend. I let out a low groan, "No, no no."
I rested my head over he side and clamped my eyes shut, hoping for a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 am

Bifrost~
It was creepy, the darkness that seemed to cloud my mind. It felt like my body was disconnected from and I was floating away. *NO!* I screamed silently. The blackness began to fade and I could feel myself reatatching it's self to my broken body. Suddenly a wave of pain struck me head on and I gasp. "Owwww!" I howl and start to cry. *Why was I hurting?!* I cry in my head. As the last black cloud lifted from my mind, I remember Flying High and I playing in the sky then we fell. I through my head up and flung open my eyes to see him laying across me with his eyes shut. I whimper and cry from the agonizing pain in my left wing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am

~Flying High~
I open my eyes and give a small smile as I see that Bifrost is alright. I lick her cheek and then whisper, "What hurts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 am

Bifrost~
I lift my head and grunt, "My left wing. I think it's broke.." I squeeze my eyes shut and try to stop the tears.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

~Fly~
I push back and nudge her. "Sit up. I'll look at it." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

(sorry I was eating lunch)
Bifrost~
I try to sit up into a laying position. I'm resting on my belly as I try to untangle my hurt wings. The left one is twisted and torn while my right only has a few scratches. "Ohhh das tut weh!" I whimper.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 am

~Fly~
I nod. "Sh...shh..."
I gently run my muzzle over her left wing, being careful not to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Bifrost~
I try my hardesnt to not cry out as he nuzzles my wing. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly and groan as I shift my weight. "What are we going to do?" I ask
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 pm

~Fly~
I lift my head and frown. "I don't know. I did know a really good healer...but he's all the way in Germany, and there is no way we will make it there. I guess...we'll just have to wait." my voice sounded as sad as I felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Bifros~
I hang my head sadly, "Surely there must be a way to contact him.." I say as I try to adjust my torn wing so it didn't hang loosly at my side. "I don't think I can take such pain any longer." I add sounding as desperate as I felt. I loom up at the sky and wonder why we even fell then I remembered the shooting pain in my gut.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

~Fly~
I stood up and grunted lighlty, then turned and trotted towards the stream. "There was a way...he said I could talk to him. I don't know if it'll work, or if I remember how...but I would do anything to help you." I whispered and placed a hoof into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Bifrost~
I nod my head slowly wincing with every movement of my body but I followed him to the stream. I fought back tears as I nuzzled the water and drinking it up slowly letting it linger in my mouth. I lift my head and watch him curiously with pain and love filled eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:15 pm

~Fly~
I flicked my tail and stepped fully into the stream. "Back up." I whispered, my voice full of care. "I need to do this alone. Come here when I tell you, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Bifrost~
I back away obediantly and stand leaning against a oak tree trunk. I watch him with dazed eyes hoping hecan get help or I fear I would never fly again. Never feel the wind slicing through my hair or the gentle pull on my wings. The accileration(sp) of being so high and soaring faster than any creature ever made. "Okay." I reply.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm

~Fly~
I close my eyes for a moment and feel the wind pick up. I tensted my muscles as my mane and tail whipped around. When I opened my eyes, they glowed a bright blue, I grinned and looked down into the water. "Oslo!" I called. Hallo, Fly! Wie gehts? I rolled my eyes. "No time for German talk. I need you to come hear. My mate," I paused at the word. "is hurt." I finished. Be right there. the voice whispered.

The wind suddenly calmed and I looked up at Bifrost, my eyes back to their normal shade of blue. "He's coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Ifrost~
I watched in amazment as his mane and tail turned blue and his eyes glowed. It took my breath away. The wind died down and I lowered my head relieved. "Good...How did you do that?" I ask softly eyeing him down thoughtfully.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

~Fly~
I shrugged and stepped out of the water. "Oslo taught me. In case I needed him. Not really sure how it works." I smiled lightly and walked over to Bifrost. "He should be here any minute now." I whispered. And just as I said the words, there was a blast of light. I grunted and clamped my eyes shut. When I felt the light dim, I opened them again. My lips pulled up into a bright smile. "Oslo!" I called. The beautiful dun stallion turned and looked at us. He stared for a moment and then also smiled. "Fly!" He trotted over to the two and nudged me. "Ooh...love that necklace." he looked at Bifrost and dipped his head. "You must be Fly's mate?" he smiled. "A beautiful one at that." he added. I rolled my eyes and then turned serious. "Can you heal her?" Oslo grinned. "Of course I can."

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 3 Striped_Pegasus_by_dolphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Bifrost~
A sudden burst of light flowed down and I squeezed my purple eyes shut tightly and squeal shying away. When I heard Fly speak, I opened them and gazed at a handsome bronze stallion with wings and stripes. He comes over and I bow respectivly. "I am Bifrost. It's a pleasure meeting my healer." I say softly wincing around the pain in my wing.
I finally found a good pix! Ignore the name.

Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!) - Page 3 Pegagsusglitterfy030714321D32
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

(Cute! Fly's is at the beginning. It's a link...)

~Fly~
I smile and then step back to let Oslo do his stuff.

~Oslo~
I stepped foward and smiled to Bifrost. "Please forgive me if it hurts, though it shouldn't. I am very careful with my work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

(it's cute!)

Bifrost~
I looked at him then gulped loudly. I was afraid of pain, that's why I blacked out when we hit the ground for so long. I lean back and pick a forleg up, tucking it across my chest and turning my face to the side and closing my eyes shut tight. "Ok, go for it." I say through clenched teeth.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

~Fly~
I bit my lip nervously and watched.

~Oslo~
I thought for a moment and then turned. I looked around until I spotted a small weed. I smiled and trotted over to it, then picked it up. I trotted back over to Bifrost, while turning the weed into a juice. I carefully dribbled it over her wing. "Don't worry...this'll make if feel numb, so you shouldn't feel much." I mumbled once I had spit all of it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next