Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Emora nodded urgently and picked her friend up carrying her on her back. " Do you know anything about healing?" She asked being completely naive in the subject. She waited for him to lead on impatiently, starring at with with a hurried expression.

Jade didn't like being on Emora's bonny back since she got jabbed by her spine. Her paws lightly grazed the ground since they were just about the same height though the wolf had a few inches on the dog. She whined in pain feeling a knot forming on her head, bubbling up under her sleek soft fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Mark raced off. He knew he was leaving the other female wolf behind but,two more residents would do him some good. He found the den that he marked before. This is where he had always lived,after being dumped by his family of course.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Emora struggled to keep up and eventually slowed for Jade's comfort. She fallowed Mark's sent to the den and found him there. She slid the dog off her back gently with extreme caution. She was asleep.

Jade had let out a chorus of frightened yelps every time she thought she was going to fall off, bash her head into something, or some how get hurt. When Emora slowed she slowly ever so slowly fell asleep. Eyes drooping he nodded off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 am

Mark nodded to her,watching her drop the dog. "So,what's your names? I'm Mark,the Great Dane." she smiled at them charmingly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 am

"Emora and Jade." Emora introduced grooming her sleeping friend gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Emora.. It was a gorgeous name. He smiled at the name and then turned around. He should mate with her soon,before sun down. Doesn't matter,he can always hunt her down. "Come on,let's find some herbs for her." he said,walking out of the cave and checking behind him to see if she followed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Emora wasn't sure, "I don't think we should leave her alone so vonerbule."

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Mark giggled at the female's answer. "Nonsense! I have this place marked,and there are never any signs of bears or other wolves because of the thick terrain. Plus,who would come here with all these berries?" he spat,sounding like he was disgusted.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 pm

(( Hey guys.. I don't really want to bitch, but I am one.. hehe. But really? After 5 pages now I'm pretty much out of the topic now.. ))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

(True.. And don't worry,I'm one to xD but,I will make Mark come back after the mating. You know? To check his puppies xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

(I thought maybe he could take my females to where he keeps Faye's)

Emora still didn't like it and fallowed looking back over her shoulder till she number into a tree. Sighing she moved around it and rushed to catch up with him. "You don't have to talk meanly." She whimpered at him then asked, "So what do the herbs look like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Mark sighed. "Sorry." he then walked along. He thought about where he kept the black wolf,remembering he had only one dog house. Maybe he will mate her there,and then let her fall by weakness? Maybe then he could breed with the dog. His tool twitched at the thought but he kept it out from sights. He padded off to where the female wolf was,smirking. "Somewhere over here.. I'm colorblind so I can't tell."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:10 pm

(Maybe he has more chains attached to the dog house? )

I felt replused imagining that monster doing what he had done to others what he had done to her. Suddenly my stomach jolted and I was literaly repulsed from the thought of it. Suddenly what little I had in my stomach came erupted out of my maw and even after my stomach was empty I continued to make gross gagging noises trying to get the nasty thoughts out of my head. Finally, exhaused I collapsed to the ground and just barely avoided falling flat in my own bile.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

Emora stopped listening to a puking noise, "Aaaa, Mark? Some one is pucking over there...we shouldn't destirub...is there another way around to the herbs? We should really pick up the pace Jade has a bad wound." She said looking impacent and uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 am

(hmm.. good idea!)

Mark backed up a bit,nodding. "Yeah.." he said,slowly moving to her rump. He inhaled her deep wolf scent,looking at her build. This would be far to easy,he thought. His massive body leaped sideways onto the wolf,his tool instantly coming out as he gripped her hips with his claws and his sharp and powerful jaw gripped her scruff as he thrusted into her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Emora listened to him speak then started turning. When he suddenly leaped she ducked her body down to the ground and ran at his left hind leg after spinning around then framed into it running as quick as she could. Her body was built for speed and she zig saved about till she did something unrealistic. She jumped up at a tree and bit a branch then used her front paws to haul her body up. She looked down...oh shit! She thought knowing she wasn't night up enough. She would fall if she tried to go up most likely. Quieting down she hoped he would pass her as a light drizzle of rain began.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4