Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Suddenly I was shoved down hard to my side and I felt his tool being inserted into me again. I felt defeated and angry that I let this happen again. As he thrust hard into me dirt was rubbed all over my beautiful coat and some even in my mouth giving a dry gritty taste within it. With each thrust came an odd sound from my lips "Auu, AHH UH" as I tried to hold back my cries. The first thrust, the hardest and the dryest into her hurt most of all. I felt almost as if I were being dragged across the ground with such force he drilled into it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Mark thrusted harder and harder,pulling hard on her ear,at the same time bucking his whole length into her and drawing out with the same speed as a cheetah. He listened to her tiny whines as he hoped this little trick would work. She was his slave,letting her be reminded that as he continued going in and out harder and harder,tugging her ear and letting his claws scratch her sides. He felt her tail around his tool,grinning as he grabbed it gently with his mouth. Time for a little fun.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"Mm, Mm,mm,mmm." I whined softly as his dagger claws raked over my ribs and I flinched in pain each time he pulled my ear for it was one of the most tender areas for canines. I was panting hard by now, my tounge rolling out of my mouth and sweat dripping from my body. I was soaked with sweat and god know's what else. I whined a bit louder, feeling him move his mouth down near my private areas, I dreaded what his next move would be...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 am

Mark kept at his intentions,licking her tail in his mouth as he grinned and snapped his fangs along the tip,knowing it was a really sensitive part toward any canine. He awaited her cries,thrusting more slowly as he awaited it.

(Derp >.<)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 pm

I bit my bottom lip as my eyes narrowed angrily into slits. I wiggled and tensed at his touch to my tail but I failed to cry out as he expected and wanted me to. Suddenly,regaining what little strength remained of me I slipped out from under the brute and darted back towards the house, tripping up his back legs and causing him to fall straight down as I did so. I huddled in the corner of the house angrily growled and snarling in his direction. "Bastard" I screamed at him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Mark fell to his stomach as the female darted into the house. He stood back up,his eyes showing pure anger to her. He crept Tigard the house,his tool still showing as it twitches. He was horny,very. His job wasn't finished either. He went into the dog house as it was big enough to barely fit them. He grabbed her by the chained collar and started to drag her out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 pm

As he neared me I suddenly lunged forward and sank my dagger-like teeth into the side of his face. Pure,thick blood flowed into my mouth and down my cheeks. I gazed quickly at his erect and ready member, whatever I did I wouldn't let him touch me. "FUCK YOU!" I snarled angrily at him, my eyes bloodshot and full of rage.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Mark let out a tiny yelp,wanting to show no pain as his jaws expanded to a great length and bite into her neck as his fangs slowly seeped into the veins. He drew blood,grinning as he hears her curse. "That's what your here for."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 pm

I whined feebly as his fangs injected my neck and pulled far away from him and huddled up alone in the corner, trying to not be in contact with him. "Asshole.." I muttered hearing his nasty remark.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Mark laughed,his face definitely going to be scarred. He walked to her,really only a simple extension of his legs as he started to drag her out once more. His tool twitched,grinning at the thought.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 pm

The heavy metal chain was wrapped tightly arond my throat choking me to some extent. The more he pulled the more my pathway to oxygen was blocked. Finally I had no choice but to take several steps forward out into the moonlight. If I hadn't done that my windpipe would have been crushed completely, though I was seriously debating whether or not that ws better than the way things were going now. As soon as the chain lagged around my neck I instantly sank to my stomach wondering whether or not he would still be able to get to me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Mark watched her rush past him,remembering that the chain was choking her. He grinned,pouncing on her as his tool poked about for the entrance. He grabbed her scruff to make her raise. He did find it more enjoyable when she was on all fours anyway.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm

I snarled as he grabbed my scruff, I continued to resist him. I refused to raise to my pads and cotinued lying on my stomach. I dug my claws deep into the earth and tensed each time he poked me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Mark snarled. Fine! It would only hurt her more anyway. He found her opening,instantly jabbing his tool all the way in as he dragged it back out. He went faster,feeling the tightness along it and moaning with pleasure. His tool started to swell but,it couldn't expand completely at the position she was in. It only hurted her more,he thought with a grin.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

My heart beat rapidly within my chest cavity. I still hadn't gotten used to the feeling, since it seemed it brought new feeling of hurt each time he did this. What was the count now? Three times so far and it had been only a few hours by my count. By my lying down it hurt me moreso but it did decrease his pleasure which I counted as I win...however small it was for me. I couldn't control what was going on within me though. I felt myself enclose tightly around his tool, all the while he continued to grow. I quivered and was lathered in sweat from baring his weight, even though I was lying down. My tounge rolling out of my mouth. "I'm thirsty.." I whispered meekly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 am

Mark listened to her,grumbling as he remembered he did have to care for her. He thrusted into her a few more times,feeling her walls cave on him as he released his seed into her. He let out a silent relief of pleasure as he laid on top of her. His eyes slowly closed as his long fore arms were at her shoulders to keep her down,and his hind legs crouched down above her own. His thoughts,were just about having his new,half dog-half wolf pups running about these woods. His tool twitched inside of her,moving slowly up and down a bit as he was still itching for some action. His body slid off of her,his tool dragging out as it ripped through her. He walked away,grabbing a somewhat large bowl that curved along it's edges and padded off without a word.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 pm

"Si-Si-Sick Bastard" I sputtered after him as I caught my breath. I stood at the end of my lead, the collar still half choking me. I was past the point of even caring now though. I felt refreshed with him off of me, giving me the power to stand. As he tore himself out of me I screamed out, definantly not in pleasure one could tell. Every little move he made behind me caused to flinch in unbearable pain. He wasn't finished.. he would never truly be finished with her. His attitude told her there would be more when he came back, it wasn't so much that as how his cock looked like it hungered for more, hungered more for her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Mark came back only a few minutes later,dropping the bowl near the wolf. It was filled with water,the carcass near the middle of the territory as he sat down past the line. He knew she couldn't reach him,his tool twitched and hungered for the magnificent body. She was small for him,that brought him pleasure though. Unbearable pleasure. He smirked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 pm

I extended my long pink tounge and lapped up several ounces of water. It felt good to my increasingly dry throat. Not a few feet away his large hair covered body loomed above me. The brute was so big, and so feverent in his passion.

The water had slowly made it's way down her throat and refreshed the fae. Wolves were hardy and not easily exhausted. I snarled at him as he mindlessly scanned over my body and later smirking, What could that disgusting pig possibly be thinking? I thought to myself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Mark saw she was done,lifting off his paws as he circled her. He scanned her once more,licking his lips. Oh he could just imagine how much more fun he could have. With a quick movement,her leaped onto her back and stood on top of her,his forepaws griping her hips and his head laying across her back. He held her there for moments,his tongue licking up her back as he wiggled her hips. "Ready for a good time?" he barked evily into her ear. He then slid his tool out slowly,having his teeth holding her scruff and poking about for her entrance.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm

As he approached her and his sharp claws dug into her side I whipped my head around to face him but all my eyes went to was his cock. It was engorged with blood, sticking straight out from his belly and twitching a little. I whimpered softly, never had I looked at him so... intent on this. His penis poked around, searching for the entrance. Without trying to I whimpered softly each time he neared my vulva. I couldn't stop it, I was scared.. mixed with something else? Lust..
I tensed preparing myself for what was to come.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Mark pulled his hips away as he found it,then stabbed it right through without warning. He pumped into her with no intentions on satisying her. He moaned as he felt her tighten,feeling liquid swirl around his tool as blood leaked out. He let go of her scruff for moments,licking her back once more as he pulled her into him. His tool went deeper and deeper,digging into her body as he felt like he was going to burst. He held himself back,wanting this to go on for ever.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Without warning he pushed into me, his great hairy body looming over me. I felt I might be split apart. Wetness erupted from me and enclosed his member in a pool of sticky, wet and hot liquid. My whole body began to tremble uncontrollably as my loins flooded over and I was taken over by the pulsation of his awaiting cock. As he neared his climax she felt him fighting it as he had begun to swell within her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 pm

He released his seed into her,trying to pull out but,he was stuck. This brought him pleasure though,tugging out of her but,tearing through her body. Her walls started to close,making him whimper in pure hunger for more. As he dry humped her,he licked up and down her back as he grinned.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Suddenly I was gasping, trying to catch my breath. I started to panic as the pain escalated. Earlier it was bearable but now he was stuck within me and we were together now to some point. Who knew how long we would be stuck for? As the brute continuously tried to pull out of her with no avail I started to whine, begging him to just continue fucking me since anything was better than his tearing backwards through me. Soon he started back up again, but it was that awful dry, again. I felt his tounge travel up and down me, giving shivered up my spine.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next