Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) Empty Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) 210965563765459375_l5sVTNSI_b

Mark

The tall great dane pranced through the woods. He knew he was near wolf territory but,that's what he wanted. He wanted a wolf female to add to his back. His tall build and heavy weight would easily take down any female with just a swipe of his paws. He grinned as his nose picked up the scent of a female in heat. This would be his moment to shine. He quickly raced toward the scent,his pawsteps could be heard only faintly.

(Needs females,and yes,he's a nasty forcer.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) Empty Re: Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Epolla~

My eyes darted nervously around, a strange scent... a very strange scent was traveling straight towards me. From what I could tell it was at a rapid pace. It wasn't wolf which caused me not to run, otherwise I would of due of my flaring heat. This scent caught my curiousity and I stood my ground, hackles partly raised as I awaited whatever was to come from the undergrowth. I then pranced backwards a few steps, suddenly feeling quite uneasily about this. I was extremely light footed and swift of my pads.

http://blog.martinbaileyphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/04_Black_Wolf_2_small.jpg
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Mark leaped out of the bushes,standing face to face with this daring female. He gazed over her black pelt,licking his lips as he inhaled the heat scent with a great lust. He was taller,yes,being a very strong breed of any dog. He knew he would get this female,through force or by chase,he was really good at anything.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Epolla~

My teeth instantly flashed and demenor changed as he suddenly burst from the bushes. He surprised me. I eyed the canine, it wasn't a wolf but a decendant of some type. He was tall and large though.. being almost twice me size which intmidated me and caused me in turn to snarl at him. But I decided to try to be friendly and find out what exactly he was. "Hello..." I said softly eyeing the brute cautiously.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Mark neared her slowly,his body language showed no aggression,only playfulness as his tail wagged and tongue hanged out. He was smart for doing this,even though it would be his first time forcing,he knew from watching what had to be done. "Hello! I'm Mark." he stated his name,kindly with a sort of british accent.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm

"Hi, I'm Epolla... " She answered cheerfully. She was playful and a bit of a pup at heart. She wagged her tail swiftly and jumped sideways, bounding around him. This was partly to play but also to check him out a bit as her curiousity grasped the better of her. As Epolla was playing she also felt strange inside as this being her first heat she wasn't exactly sure what was happening to her and why she felt so strange all of a sudden for these past few days.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Mark took in the scent as she bounded around him. She bowed playfully to,his tongue hanging out as he panted and wagged his tail. He spun a full 360 degrees,his tall and muscular body glistening as his muscles rippled under his coat. He barked at her playfully,lunging at her as he bite her playfully. He knew if he kept this up,she wouldn't expect him forcing her soon.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

I giggled lightly before rushing up to him and nipping his flank. I then bolted of, disappearing quick as lightning down very worn old used path. It led to a small refreshing stream where I imagined we could romp together. Behind me led me very potent heat smell, clearly marking the trail for Mark. My eyes danced, highly excited by my new play partner. As I waited for Mark to arrived I bent over the stream, half wading into and blew bubbles under the water with my nose.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Mark chased her down,now being super sneaky as he saw the perfect position. He smirked as he took in the deep scent. He took no time in jumping on her back,grabbing her scruff with his massive jaws and letting his tool slide out as it searched for a hole. He growled as he tried to find it,taking a little more time then expected as he's quite big for this female,although that's an advantage for him as his weight poured on her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I screeched as his sudden weight was thrown upon me. I felt somthing wet,warm and stiff rubbing around my vaginal and anal area and visibly trembled at the feeling. "Please.. STOP! I don't like this game!" I cried out. I felt violated and alone. I tried to move and throw him off me but I could barely stand, despite move. I craned my neck around and viciously took a bite of skin from his flank region, my ears angry and pinned firmly up against my cranium.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Mark yelped at the bite,bucking his hips as his tool went right into her. He pulled against her scruff,making sure she can't turn around to bite him now as he kept on going hard. He went in and out fast,not caring about pleasuring the female,no not one bit. He just enjoyed such pleasure for himself. He grinned and chuckled under the fur as his leg bleed a little.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I screamed out in pain as his massive dick was thrust within me. I could feel tearing and pain, just oh so much pain. My entire frame rocked back and fourth with his, muted a yelp each time he rammed himself forward. I thought quickly, thinking in some way I could injure him and get him off of me. Suddenly I reared up on two paws and sat down with all my weight.. which wasn't all that much compared to his. The pain was unbearable for me as it always had been but how did he feel with me sitting on his dick basically? I gritted my fangs to keep from crying out.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Mark screamed from the pain,grabbing the females scruff with his sharp fangs as he threw her,his tool sliding out as he watched her bury in the snow. He jumped on her,having her pinned to the ground on her back as his paws kept on her face and one on her higher back so only her backside was up. He entered her once again,going harder and faster as he growled. "Trust me,I can make this worse!" he growled to her,a smirk coming among his face as he licked her tail from base to tip.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

"Go Ahead, I Dare you to Motherfucker." I hissed angrily blood and spit drippin from my mouth. I cried out in the pain on it all once again as I felt him continuously driving into me. Though through all this pain one moment of relief was given when he licked my pussy and surrounding areas, it felt soothing wih his warm pink tounge. Yet at the same time I felt quite repulsed at the action. Him lick that.. digest it? Gross.. was my inital reaction. As he continued to fuck me and my reddened, swollen pussy I cried out in pain once again as during this process it felt almost as if his already massive dick grew larger within me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 pm

She was right,he was starting to reach his limit. He kept going though,for only a few more seconds as his last and final thrust was the hardest as he exploded into her. He rested along her back,licking her ear and chuckling evilly. He wasn't done though,no,he wanted to keep going. He kept thrusting in and out even though he was dry. He enjoyed the female's cries,yes he enjoyed power over things. He grabbed her scruff and pulled tugged it so she would be on all fours and back up into him,doing her part as well.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 pm

"OH" I moaned loudly as I felt the massive force of his finale, I felt relieved for several moments as I guessed he would be done. Oh, was I wrong though. Suddenly I was back standing up as much as I hated so since it felt much more direct this way. After he had finished his part, semen flowing throughout me and out from me and my now visibly wide opening. In in instant all the wetness was gone and it was dry and rough, rubbing skin against skin painfully with friction. "M-Monster." I sputtered. Finally finding my voice.. " When can I leave?" I snarled anger and frustration driven behind my voice. I wanted to get as far away from this beast as soon as I could..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Mark grinned,soon stopping as he slid his tool out of her. He enjoyed the nasty remark,grabbing her by the scruff like a puppy as he dragged her with him. "Your going with me,honey." he smirked. "You will bare my pups,and I'm guessing this mating wont be successful. Follow me or I will you continue this pain." he growled under her scruff as his tool twitched.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

I struggled and twisted up the grip of his teeth, I snapped angrily at his throat but missed.. I was short by a few inches. I felt increasingly sick as if I were still rocking back and fourth."FFFFFuck you." I snarled, tough shit I wouldn't bare his demon spawn. Where was he taking me anyhow?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

He watched,smiling softly. He kept on walking through the woods until they reached a small doghouse,a chain leash around it as it seemed to be just unlocked. He threw the female into the doghouse and grinned. "Welcome to my kennel,please enjoy your stay." he said with a sexy yet evil tone. He grabbed the chained collar,tossing it to the female's head as it rested along her neck. "If you pull,it will only tighten. Trust me,I've tried before." he said,resting outside a long white line. The white line resembled how far the female would be able to go,treating her like a dog and his own slave.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

The whites of my eyes flashed angrily, treating me like some type of pet. Ridiculous. Not yet understanding the concept of the chain I ran for him, teeth bared and claws extended. Just as I lept for him I was jerked harshly back and landed on my back unsure of what event just occured though I knew it had something to do with this chain. I understood his words and took them to thought. With a flash of my teeth and the mumbling of crude words I turned on my heel and jogged into the odd little house. I curled up in the corner facing him and snarling every so often.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Mark laughed at her attempt,rolling on his side as he decided to sleep for the night. he knew later on tomorrow that fae would be his little sex toy. The very thought of it made him horny once again but,he wanted her to be nice and ready. The sun slowly set over the horizon as night fall came. Owls hooted and other wolves from far distances howled to others of they're pack. Mark looked up,seeing the moon high. He was in need to mate somebody,looking at the fae he captured in the house. He snarled,wanting to do it badly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

As the sun eventually set over the distant mountains darkness was soon upon them. All this time I had been planning plotting revenge. The chance to escape was already eliminated with me, though perhaps if I could would him greatly enough he would leave me alone for a while at least. I looked out to view his large figure and his devilish eyes were there staring straight back at me. Phase One of my plan.. Get him to come over here. Pretending as though I was ridding a fly from my tail or of some sort I whisked my tail around spreading my intolerable heat scent in his direction, though I acted a though I was merely ignoring him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Mark took in the deep scent. His eyes turned into slits as he slowly got up. He tried his best to ignore the scent as he walked away into the woods. He went hunting,bringing back two rabbits as he plopped them down past the line. He walked around the line,sneaking behind the house unnoticed. He hoped that his own plan would work,the fae going to the meal and leaving her hind exposed for him. He waited patiently.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 pm

"I'm not baring your pups... therefore I'm not eating anything.." I snarled out into the darkness not sure as to where he had gone. My nose quivered at the scent of the meaty rabbits but I didn't budge from my spot. My stomach growled and finally I gave in. I rose to my pads on shaking legs and pinned my tail down firmly against my vaginia... there was no way he could get in. Slowly,cautiously I walked out and bit into a meaty hare, tail pinned tightly all the while..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Mark watched,snarling quietly. Although,he did have a plan for this. He jumped out from behind the kennel and leaped onto her back. His weight flattened her against the ground as his teeth clutched her tail. He pulled it from her vagina as the sweet scent filled his nostrils. His tool slid out as he kept one paw on her neck to keep her hind up. His tool injected in her diagonally at first,letting go of her tail as his paws gripped her hips and his fangs gripped her ear. "Try anything,and I will kill you." He smirked. He bucked into her hard,pulling her back and forth with each thrust as he licked her neck. He wanted to get enjoyment from this one,wanting her to cry for him to stop.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next