Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mark's Hunt (R/Needs Females)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm

He smirked as he felt her shiver. He enjoyed her pain,pulling hardly back as he pounded into her hind. His tool would slide in further and pull out a little,bouncing with the liquid that was inside her. He hit her back wall multiple times,he wanted her to collapse under this pain. He wanted her pain.. He lusted for it. He licked from her bottom all the way to her neck,nibbling her fur as he found it sexy to him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

I released small gasps for air with each rough thrust into me. His member stiffened and swelled continously with each thrust. He was filling her up and stroking her, nipping her,licking her everywhere at once and I found myself screaming. Then he had began to get so unbelievably far within her that he rammed into her wall, the end I felt myself cringe but would not drop to the ground. I had learned when I dropped to the ground he had completely control over me, I would be nothing but a rag doll then, not that I wasn't close now.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Mark kept on slamming into the wall,roughly and hard with great force. He even jumped somewhat,making the female almost stumble over. He would be done,and had his fill of greed if she just fell. He would laugh,but right now he could only moan. He released into her once again,this time having it spurt out and ride down her legs.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:42 pm

"Ow." I croaked out, but then a series of screams as he continously pounded against my sensitive wall. His seed and cum dripped out of me as I was already extremely filled. That, quite frankly was the only thing that felt remotely pleasureable about the whole ordeal. The goo dripped though to my skin and slowly made it's way down as more continued to ooze out between us. As he jumped slighty I suddenly jumped back, giving him all new sensations, for I was afraid of falling on my face and being drilled into the dirt. "What do you want to stop?" I croaked, nearly at tears.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Mark didn't answer,only letting a howl of pleasure escape him. He then stopped,knowing she couldn't take much more. He loosened his grip,but laid on her back. His tool was still in her,his paws now pushed her down as her whole body was on the ground. His left foot along her head and the other on her high back. He smirked and let his tool pulse inside,feeling the liquids squeeze out from what little room was left. He knew this would cause some pain,as it was all the way in and his hind was almost all the way inside. He slowly dropped himself on her as if planning to sleep on her like that,yawning.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

As the nasty man-whore howled with his pleasureable experience I growled angrily. I turned my head and snapped angrily, nipping at his fore-arm. "Get the fuck off of me you fat oaf." I snarled uncomfortable with this position. His dick was like a second heartbeat within me and it angered me all the more it pulsed. I shifted under his massive frame trying to get a tad more comfortable since I was quite exhausted, though that was to no avail. As I shifted I felt his balls rub against my vulva, hell they were almost in it. I trembled in rage.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Mark laughed,ignoring her insults. He let more weight on her so she couldn't move,yawning. He laid on her,his tool pulsing inside her within every second. He found this comfortable for him,having a nice sexy dream. He laid his head on top of hers so she couldn't move an inch but,could breathe.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I felt smushed under him like roadkill under an old truck tire. With our bodies pressed so tightly together either him or I... probably both of us began to sweat heavily. I was wet and sticky now everywere plus I still had that painful "second heartbeat" in me. I let out a low sigh as my chin was pressed into the ground. I didn't imagine I would sleep a wink though. I tensed slightly as I felt slight movement from his dick within me, no doubt he was having a hot and heavy dream.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

As he slept,the day went by. He eventually woke up in the middle of the night. This would be the final mating.. He thought. He moved his chin slightly to see if the female was awake or asleep. His tool was sheathed now over his long dream,smirking. He knew whether she was awake or not,her would force her once more.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:17 pm

(Hey do you still need more females for this topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm

(Um,sure. I was thinking about using the pups but,go along if you wish xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Amazingly, I had fallen asleep. It was a light, fitful sleep but nonetheless it was sleep. My breathing was steady for the most part though it had occasional pauses in where I would whine. I was recalling the past days events through my mind all through some terrible nightmare. The games, the first forcing and every painful detail that lay after that.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Mark slowly got up,knowing not to awaken the female wolf. He slightly put weight on her,his paw slowly going on between her shoulder blades so by instinct her hind would rise. He smirked,his tool sliding slowly out. He put his other paw on her face lightly,knowing this wouldn't wake her either. For someone who was heavy,he could be light. Within an instance,he jammed right into her,showing no mercy as he started to rape her in her sleep.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Suddenly I was awake and struggling under his grip. He was forcing himself into me once again. I cried out loudly, mostly with surprise since I had learned to block out the pain otherwise. I felt limp and powerless as I struggled to my feet but failed. I slipped my head out from under his paw and dug my fangs angrily into his paw, in a death grip one might say. I refused to release his paw as my blood boiled angrily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Mark didn't care in the least. He kept on raping her,ignoring the pain. He kept on bucking into her,his other paw digging into her shoulder blades as he released into her a bit soon. He drove himself out fully,diving back in as he expanded her tight hole and moaned with pleasure.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Later realizing it was to no use I released my grip on his bloody paw. I screamed out, as he suddenly drove himself deeply into me, without warning. I wriggled my shoulders, growing angry by the feeling of his paws upon me so heavily.Smalls whines escaped my maw as the pain and this continued.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:46 pm

He felt himself nearing his limits,his tool swelling as he then laid across her back,letting it slowly fill her as his body moved slowly up and down.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I felt tearing and screamed "No..No NO.." I was shaking my head as I felt more and more coming into me. It was increasingly painful this time, maybe because I was sleepy? No.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm

I grinned,hearing her. My tool scraped the top of her wall,going back and forth as he moved up and down. He pulled out slowly but rammed back in quickly. He did this in a rhythm,counting each second as he moaned. He rested on her,his paws holding her down as well as he then licked up her back,making her dark fur prick up. "Heheh."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Jade sneezed loudly, "Cut it out Emora!" She squealed then tackled her wolf friend. To her annoyance she tickled her nose again with her big bushy tail then rolled over on top of her. She snorted pushing her off and shaking her fur. "Let's go hunting." The dog insited with a smile and took off running.

Emora sat by her sleeping friend tickling her nose till she sneezed awake, she laughed. When tackled she simply stuffed her bushy tail in her dog friend's face and rolled over but then she rolled over. "Alright." She said getting up fallowing her. The two rushed through the woods, both in heat and both hungry for meaty flesh.

(Sorry I took so long, got distracted by tv shows.)
Jade~ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YGZsB8JQLfQ/S8rHQFp3c3I/AAAAAAAAAoY/31nw5EXO_u8/s1600/Bernese+Mountain+_dog.jpg
Emora~ http://howlingforjustice.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/wolf-howling-fanpop.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Tremors zig-zagged up my spine as his tounge slowly ran up it. Why was he doing that? I inhaled deeply, as an attempt to catch my breath; which was taken way with each thrust. As I inhaled a new scent hit my being, other wolves.. and a creature like himself. Still a canine, but different. Females she could tell by her fine sense of smell that all wolves held. Determined, to make him not notice I realized I had to act. He wouldn't be able to smell them yet... but soon he would. Gathering what little strength I had within me I shoved my rump sideways, making my body into an L. Then while he was distracted figuring that mess out I snapped at his paws on my shoulders and started to wrigge away from it. A pitiful sight indeed, but it was all she could do.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Marvin growled at this act,seeing her try to bite his paws. He then started to thrust into her wildly without even thinking. He dove right into her back wall but,he was bored with this quickly. He slid off her and bounded across the line. He stood there,his head in the air. This.. a new scent appealed to him. It was a canine,much like himself,and a wolf. Both in heat! He smirked. He looked at the female wolf he already had and winked,charging off into the direction of the others. He then leaped in front of the two canines within a matter of sixteen minutes. He stood there,raising to his hind legs as they rushed for some meat.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I yowled in a surprised yet pained way as he then went all the harder. When would this shit stop? When could I go back to my once playful,peaceful life? Never. I was scarred and would never be the same wolf. With that cocky smirk and wink of his I'd realized he had scented them. My heart doubled it's thudding pace, what... what could I do! Suddenly I threw back my head an howled,I howled a song it was a song of despair, pain and ultimately death. It was beautiful nonetheless but it was all I could do to warn them of the dangers that lie behind his cordial demenor.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Jade didn't see him in time and bumped into him and muttered a sorry quickly then leaped at the running does legs. Her teeth caved into the warm flesh and she yanked in attempt to make it fall but failed. She turned still holding it's leg and running in a different direction tripping it.

Emora watched Jade crash into him and laughed dodging him and going into the brush. She started snarling then when Jade made the doe fall leaped onto its back before it fell and latched her teeth into it's throat. Fighting back it thrashed it's head then began wildly kicking. A sharp yelp filled the air and Emora stopped everything and rushed to the back of the prey.

The doe stood limping and wheezing for breath as it struggled away...it would die for sure. Its windpipe was mostly crushed and it couldn't run.

Jade had held onto the leg to long and wasn't quick enough to run backwards. Smack! The other hind hoof hit her head and she heard a cry...then realized it was hers as the world went black.

Emora walked up head low and tail wagging slowly as she whinned nudging her friend. She whined countinusly unsure of what to do. She laid her head on top of her ribs and felt her strong heart beat slow down just a little. Then suddenly she yelled "Jade!" Jumping to her paws hoping to wake her. A loud howl then filled her ears but she ignored not wishing to enturprit it. She nudged Jade's muzzle whining loudly, she kept doing this and shockingly Jade awoke, "E-emora?" She asked, "Yes"

Jade was running to a bright light when a voice hit her, she looked behind her and saw Emora over her body and listened to her cries. Running she ran back in to her body and awoke. She soon found herself being helped up as her head buzzed, she had been kicked hard enough to die but hunged in for her friend.

(Ssb)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Mark followed them,then stared at the two. My were they amazing! Even the dog was just gorgeous to him. He adjusted his weight as he licked his muzzle. He wanted one badly. Then,when one got hurt.. Oh a perfect plan! He ran up to them and gasped. "Oh my! Come with me! I know a place where she can lie down! It's not to far! Matter in fact,it's a nice abandoned cave!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next