Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) Empty On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:15 pm

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) Kovu3

Rike shot through the undergrowth, his white-tipped paws speeding faster and faster over the ground. The young male glanced back for a second, eyes narrowed in laughter as the snarls and howls grew fainter and fainter behind him. He had made a name for himself in these parts, and he had to admit, he was proud of it. There was everything wrong with him: His thieving, his seductive habits, his liking to pick fights...not to mention his dashing good looks. He added that last one himself. Throwing back his head with a mocking howl, he leaped onto a rather thin branch that stretched across the length of a gorge. As he made his last few steps on it, he kicked up his rump and shoved his hind paws into the molding wood, shattering through it easily. With a powerful leap, Rike landed safely on the other side of the canyon, glancing down as the log crumbled and fell. He then looked up at his five pursuers, pacing and snarling on the other side. "We'll get you, Rike! You can never hide!" Shroud, the leader of the pack, howled across. "Sorry, fellas! I'm afraid I've already gotten a head start!" Rike grinned and trotted off, tail swishing back and forth in delight as he made his way farther away from the various howls behind him.

How he had gotten those five males so rowled up, you may ask? Well, he had only seduced two of their females, eaten much of their recent kills, and mockingly marked their main den as his own. Well, what else could you expect from Rike the Wanted?
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) Empty Re: On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

A young she-wolf sat crouched down in the bushes. She had watched as the whole thing played out in front of her. The young male climbing across the gorge and onto her territory and him breaking the limb to get back across. And the look on his face while he did all this! She couldn't help but giggle.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/17/93/21/48/images12.jpg
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) Empty Re: On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 am

As Rike continued on, he began to notice another wolf's scent. He glanced around himself, wondering if the unknown wolf was near or not. By the looks of it, it was a female. A smirk came across his face as he paused in his prancing and sat down, just waiting.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am

Nightingale emerged from her hiding spot and started to follow him like she was stalking her prey. She yelped when he suddenly turned to face her and lowered to the ground, covering her face with her paws.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 am

Rike lifted his chin a bit, chuckling. The male got to his paws and sauntered towards her, "I can still see you." He flicked his ears and circled the young female, tail swishing back and forth. "What are you doing all alone in these parts?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

Nightingale lifted her head and looked around, as if to see if anyone else was listening. "I'm playing a game with my mother," she whispered. "We were playing hide n' go seek and it's my turn to find her. I've been looking for three months and I still can't find her, but I know she's here somewhere." She looked up at him with bright blue eyes and wagged her tail. She obviously had no idea what game her mother had actually played with her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Rike flicked his ears, his steps faltering as he heard her. "Oh, uh, we'll I'm sorry to hear that. But you know, you really shouldn't be out here all alone. There are dangerous things out here." He drew his face close to hers, smirking, "especially for such a naive female like yourself."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 am

Nightingale backed away a little bit. "What kinds of things?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Rike tipped his head to the side, looking up in mock thought. "Plenty of things, and especially in this time of year. You see, females like yourself are subjected to...little games that males like to play." He flicked his ears forward, waiting to see her reaction, or even if she knew what he meant. He knew she was young, so there was a possibility she did not.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Nightingale pricked her ears. "A game? Can I play?" Her tounge lollied out of her mouth and her tail wagged.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 pm

A wicked grin flashed across his face as Rike swiped his tail under her chin, "Do you? It's a very fun game, I'm sure you'll enjoy it..." His tool was already beginning to peek out, throbbing with the thought of mounting the female.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Nightingalebouncedup and down around the strange wolf. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to play! What do I do first?" she yipped.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 pm

"Ok, first you close your eyes and stay still. Leave the rest to me to start up the game, then you'll join in." He grinned - hungry and lustful twinkle in his eye as he slowly made his way to her backside.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 am

"Okay," she yipped. She planted he feet firmly in the ground and stood still. She let her eyes droop closed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Rike smirked lightly as he prepared himself at her back end. "Ready?" He barked. Without waiting for an answer, he reare up on his hind legs and wrapped his forepaws around her waist, leaning on tip of her. By this time, his cock was throbbing with anticipation as he searched past her tail.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Nighingale yelped at the strange feeling on her backside and flopped down on the ground. She looked up at him and whined. "What was that?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Rike hopped off of her, staring down at the fae. "But my dear, you didn't let me start the game. That's how it begins."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

She whimpered and stared up at him with big, brown, innocent eyes. "Really?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Rike nodded his head, stepping back to let her up. "Yes, don't be afraid," He put on an encouraging grin, hiding the lustful spark.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

"Wait!!!!" She bounced up to him, her tail wagging. "I never caught your name."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 pm

"Oh, uh, er, Rike," He answered, taken aback by her sudden enthusiasm.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Nightingale sat down and looked at him expectantly. "Weeeellllll?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

"Rike," He repeated, "My..mmy name's Rike." He tilted his head, tail lashing with impatience. He was so close, only a second away from divulging into this feast laid out before him.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 pm

She chuckled. "I know that silly." She bstted his muzzle with her paw. "But you didn't ask my name."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh, well then, what's your name?" Rike asked, paws itching to climb back onto her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next