Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 pm

She giggled. "Nightingale," she squeaked. She turned back around and stood in the same position as he told her to before. "Okay, we can play again."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: On The Run From Justice. Who Knows Who You'll Find? (M Mating, Females Only)

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Another grin flashing onto his face, Rike didn't hesitate to climb right back onto ehr, wrapping his forepaws even tighter around her waist so she wouldn't escape again. This time, he was able to immediately find her entrance, and plunged inside, letting out a rough, heavy breath against her neck.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Nightingale whimpered at the strange feeling again and looked over her shoulder at him. "What's this game called?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm

His muzzle tucked into her fur, he gruffly barked, "Heat." He continued to pound into her, his breathing coming quicker.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Nightingale yelped when she was filled with a sudden pain and tried to flop over again. "Rike stop, you're hurting me," she whimpered.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Rike flattened his ears and whispered, "Don't be afraid, it won't hurt for long." He continued to hump the fae, going in deeper and deeper,
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Nightingale felt soothed by his voice. "But.... But games aren't supposed to hurt," she argued half heartedly.

(I don't want her pregnant either unless you have an idea for these pups too.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

(Haha just like the other one, no pups are needed!)

"After today, this game will never hurt again," Rike breathed against her neck, not faltering in his stride.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Nightingale looked over her shoulder and licked his cheek. "Are you sure?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:06 pm

"Yes," He breathed, reaching her back wall and pounding into it.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 pm

The pain was suddenly replaced with pleasure, making Nightingale giggle. She couldn't help but wag her tail.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Rike's tool began to swell, but he wasn't finished. He let out a light moan and pounded in as hard as he could.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

She coldn't stop giggling. She pressed a little closer to him and curled her upper body down so that only her butt was stuck up in the air. She found this more pleasurefull.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Rike found it odd that she found this funny, but it didn't stop him. He finally released into her, moaning once more.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

She batted the air with her front paws as he released into her. She wide grin spread across her face as she turned to look at him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Rike panted hard, backing out of her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Nightingale giggled and flopped on the ground. She batted his face with her paws. "That felt nice Rike! Can we play again?" she squeaked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Rike smirked lightly, but barked, "Maybe in a little bit, Toots. I'm wore out."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 am

Nightingal yawned loudly. "Okay." She curled up beside him and went to sleep.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

With a huffing smirk, Rike rested his head on his paws. Within moments, his eyes were glued shut and sleep overcame him.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

(Time skip?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2