Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!)

3 posters

Go down

Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!) Empty Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm

A large wolf stood ontop of the hill, white with grey markings. His body was broad and tall, muscular and well built, his legs were long and thick, his body was built for strength but had also some traits for speed. He inhaled deeply the sent of in heat faes, slowly he turned his head to look at a slightly smaller male near him. "Cainnnnn" He called dragging his name out creepily, "Ready to rape?" He asked in a wicked tone. Excitement in his eyes, he loved mateing season. He whipped his head to the other side "Natasha, try to appear as a friend to them and desive them. I want you to bring one female, or if more are travelling together to that little grove of trees there every time I howl stating we are ready. Then when I think we have enough females for now we will hunt. Make sure to bring only healthy females that are smaller then you and will serve well as mothers." He said talking to his sister, she was the smallest of the threesome but still big for a female. "Now go." He told her then took off towards the trees he pointed to and secretly amoung them. He waited for Cain to come and get ready from across him. He could feel his Dick throbbing at the thought of forcing their new mates, taking turns rapping certain females. Brutus, aka Chansler....know as Bider to enemies, would have first picks and pick whichever ones pleased him or looked fun to rape. Raising her thick heavy skull up, snout pointing up he released the first howl. It was short, gruesome, and blood thirsty sounding.

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!) Empty Re: Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!)

Post by Faye Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Natasha snorted in Brutus’s direction. “Yea… sure.” She sneered turning away from him, and trotted over to Cain for a quick moment, her sparkling, mesmerizing eyes lingering on Cain for several moments. “Bye stud.” She said long and drawn out, her sexy voice floating towards him. Natasha ignored her brother’s reaction… whatever it was before trotting off. Her nose led her off into the forest. Following a worn path, most likely followed by deer at one point but it now held the smell of wolf. Following the obviously overgrown path she came upon a small den in the forest. Here it reeked highly of wolf. Female mostly… but some male also lingered. Natasha whined to get the pack’s attention. They were a small pack consisting of three females and one alpha male. All of them came up to investigate her as they emerged one by one from the den. Natasha wagged her tail, marketing her heat scent to the male whom because he like all the male species was horny he accepted her immediately. The male introduced himself and started to circle her… trying to court her. Natasha danced away the male following her as she did so. The trick was how to get the females to also come along. Finally she had it. “Ladies… come with us I spotted a group of deer up near the rise a little ways from here. We could get a meal easily.” Natasha swore she saw drool flow from their maws and so their little band continued onward Natasha smirking inwardly to herself. Maybe she could even have a little fun with this male before she killed him… or had the boys kill him for her. Soon they were in to the meadow the bright green grasses tickling their ankles. The group was in full view of the two brutes now. It was only a matter of time until the females were going to be put to use. “Oh… it’s just a little bit further.” Natasha continued after one female looked at her uneasily. Natasha paused and circled the brute, occasionally licking his maw…”Any minute now Brutus…” She mumbled to herself impatiently.
(Anyone can jump in and play the females and male I guess… Wink ))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!) Empty Re: Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!)

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 am

Cain whined lightly as Natasha walked away, enjoying her heat scent. As Brutus turned his head towards him, he quickly looked shifted his gaze from Natasha's body that disappeared in the growth. Cain gave an excited yip, breathing deeply in to catch a wolf's heat scent. His dick stirred a little at the thought, but he shook his head, trying to clear his mind. As Brutus ran, he looked at him curiously, then quickly ran after him. The heat scent was driving him wild, pulling out his wolf instincts and clouding his mind. Brutus would have first pick, of course; But that didn't change the fact that he wanted a cute female, maybe two. If he didn't get one, he might settle for the most innocent one that was left. As he came out towards Brutus, he heard his howl and raised his snout to howl as well. His howl wasn't as terrifying as his, but almost like his personality, misleading. As the site of females came up, he licked his lips in anticipation. They only needed to secure the females, maybe break a few legs. As Natasha came into his sight, he forced himself to look away. When she started to lick the male's maw, he tried to control the low rumble in his chest. He turned towards Brutus, trying to wait as patiently as he could. "Can we go now." He said deeply, trying to suppress his growl and his urges from showing up.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:25 pm

(I'll play a female I guess.)

Kalia (K-la)
She glanced uneasily at the female but suddenly stopped, she lifted her noise and smelt no strangers or deer. Cautiously and uncomfortably she trotted forward to keep up, her hackles raised in fear. Her heavy heat sent filling the air. "It doesn't look like there is any prey her." She said as a wolf sprang out, she turned dashing forward hoping to escape. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92itiHFnH1qhops9o1_500.jpg

Brutus watched, knowing they shouldn't be able to smell them do to mud satterating their coats. Suddenly he sprang and went straight to the male snapping hold of his neck and breaking it before he even knew what was happening. He started circling the there fear who hadn't run, "Cain you can get that speedy one if you want...I'm gonna have thread there."He said then pounced onto one situating himself and grabbing her scuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Madiel:
I screamed, my eyes desperately looking after my friend Kalia, hoping that she would escape. Then suddenly a big brute grabbed me and pulled me into him. “Please… let me go!” I pleaded but I already saw my future. A weak cry escaped my maw as I saw my beloved mate’s neck gets snapped. I snarled and growled, snapping at the brute’s paws as they were wrapped around me. “Asshole!” I screamed when I realized that he wouldn’t be letting me go. I fought and fidgeted trying to get him off of me. Once that didn’t work I flat out lied down so he wouldn’t succeed… well not completely.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly7zy8zwfv1qiwvi5o1_500.jpg
Natasha:
I rolled my eyes at my brother and angrily snapped at him. “Gee Thanks, you ruined my fun.” I sneered at him. One female was left standing there, shaking uncontrollably. I stood by her, making sure she didn’t try to run off like the others. I was in a bit of a sour mood now though, but maybe I could get Cain riled up later. My blood boiled in rage watching the one female who thought she was smart stuff run off. Cain would get her...

(I'll play one for now I guess and Emot you want to play the third female?)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm

(Yeah that's fine)

Cain looked at Brutus for a moment, his maw letting out a wicked smile. "Faster, the better." He let out a excited yip and began to chase after a snow white female, black tipped paws and tail. She turned around for a moment, then began to run faster. Cain instantly memorized her dark blue eyes, and quickly bit down on her tail. She let out a yelp and stumbled, letting him jump on top of her and grab a hold on her scruff. She fought back, snapping at his ears and neck. Her legs kicked out wildly, striking his chest. He let out a snarl and grabbed one of her paws, mid-way to a blow to his neck. He pit down hard on it, feeling blood trickle down his muzzle and stain his pelt. She let out a yelp and soon fell limp, looking at him with fearful eyes. He smiled, then jerked her paw forward, sending her body flying.

Jein looked at the advancing males with confusion, then with a swift movement, saw one snap the males neck. She let out a small whimper, backing up a bit. Seeing the new females smug face worried her, but as the females began to get attacked, she turned tail and ran. She heard some conversation behind her, and sensed a presence. Hot breath tickled her tail and she turned around, seeing bright white teeth along the the black end. She opened her maw in a silent whine, and soon felt the pain. It shot up through her like a wave, causing her to stutter and lose her grip. She didn't have time to yelp as her paw was twisted and she rolled to the ground, feeling the male walk over to her. Her tail was limp with bright red staining her fur, and she looked at her now-sore paw. He picked her up by the scruff, his sharp teeth piercing her skin. She let out a snarl and tried to strike him. As she tasted nothing but air, she tried to kick herself away from him. Her hind paws were almost lifted off the ground, being short and a young female. She felt her hind paws graze the ground, then hit him in the chest.

Yes! She thought as she kicked it hard, slightly loosening his firm grip. She kicked again, this time harder. It hit his chest and she felt almost free, his painful teeth slowly sliding off her skin. As she aimed one last kick, she felt him let go. Relief surged through her, but was soon replaced by pain. She hit the ground hard, banging her head against it. She felt dizzy, and then saw her paw in his mouth. He crunched down hard on it, and she felt blood and saliva go down her foreleg. She let out a high pitched yelp, but soon found herself looking at the ground. She hadn't had time to find out where she was before she landed hard. She stuck out her injured paw, the same one that she landed on and that was bitten, and it soon folded out under her. She felt her head slam into the ground again, images blurring and fading from her eyes. She felt something pick her up roughly from the scruff, dragging her the short distance that she had ran. Even at her fast speed, he had caught up to her that fast. Her paw dragged painfully over the ground, but she didn't feel it.

She tried to stand on her back legs, attempting to relieve her pain. Instead, the brute threw her again, and she landed painfully on her side. She could see the females and two new wolves. She wondered where the male was, but didn't bother to look. Her head was throbbing and she sat their, trying to turn her turn her head to cover her exposed neck. The male was soon on her however, and lifted her up brutally again. She opened her eyes a bit, then let them shut. "Heh, scared little bitch huh?" His hot breath tickled her ear, finding herself now on the ground. "Your gonna make fast pups for me, you hear?" He barked painfully in her ear, and she let out a whine. She couldn't process what he said, since her mind was still trying to deal with the images she just saw.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm

(Umm Em you just played my character, Kalia...and she's not snow white)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm

(Oh I did? I thought their were 3 females in the whole group?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

(No four...mine was the one that ran.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

( OKAY PEOPLE! LOL. So there are 3 females, 1 male that is now dead in the group. I play one, Wild's one ran and Emot's started off staitionary, whereas Natasha was watching her.. she could have started running so that whole post doesn't go to waste though? )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 pm

(I'm horrible at remembering details so I probably wouldn't have had her ran If I had known that your female ran too. My female did start of stationary though.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 am

(To fix this let's go with what Faye suggested of Em do have a idea?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 am

(I was going with Faye's)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 pm

(I'll join!)

Nightstar

Come out come out where ever you are my pretties (R, maybe M, females wanted!) T129203977644723eaafb34f03f0809cfc35b1540a918
(She actually has ice blue eyes.)

I heard the howls and yelps of pain of Faes being bred as I ran swiftly through the forest. I passed a Brute that was breeding a Fae but I just kept running. I finally stopped when I came to the edge of the forest and spotted several brutes and faes. I stopped and waited to see if any of them would notice me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

(So now what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Ring them up all together? >_>
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am

(Just FYI: My character is still waitng to be noticed. Maybe you could send someone after her?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm

"Dumb Assholes.." I muttered under my breath. I always had to clean up after those dumb fuckers. It really steamed me, and what the fuck did I get? Nothing. Quickly I darted away into the shelter of the woods traveling speedily and quietly. Just as one female was about to enter the woods I cut her off, giving her a toothy grin as I faced her. "Well.. well well." I murmured in a mellow soft tone.. yet it was a voice that would just send tremors wracking up and down your spine. (This one is Wild's Fae kay? ) Suddenly I dove at the scared fae, aiming for her paws. She was no match for my size and overall wit in the art of fightin. Hell I even took down my brother sometimes. I snapped at her front paw lightly, not hard enough to break it but to send her barreling down to ground writhing in pain. I saw my chance and walkedaround to her spinal chord. I dug my maw right into the tip.. temporarily paralyzing her. It would last until the guys got to her.. which wouldn't be long if they wanted to keep their balls. I snarled angrily at fae spitting in her face. "Stupid fae.." I hissed before turning on my heels to notice the silhouette of another wolf disappear. It was a fae, I charged towards where I had last seen it and suddenly came face to face with Nightstar. I snarled, the low rumble erupting from my stomch.

(Hope your okay w/ how I did that wild... don't want this to go dead.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:40 am

(I'm fine with it.)

Nightstar

I faced the opposing Fae, my lips pulling back from my fangs and a loud, visious growl escaping my throat. Upon first glance most wolves mistake me for a weakling because I was a Fae, like this one had obviously done, but those who know me never make me mad for they know the consequnces. I am a good fighter, I've killed wolves before to get what I want. So this Fae had a hell of a job ahead of her if she wanted to bring me down. I stood taller, the hair on my back standing up, pulling my lips further back from my fangs and letting a louder, more visious growl again escape my throat. I watched her carefully, waiting for the slight tremmer her muscles would give before she would launch herself at me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:37 pm

(Well it is power play but it did bring the topic back so this time I'll let it slide.)

Kalia was caught by surprised and quickly found herself unable to move on the ground. Fear racked her body and she whimpered as the older woman called her stupid. She laid there helpless hoping for mercy.

(sss)

Edit:
(Forgot Brutus, how could I?! XD)

Brutus lost his temper when she laid down and aimed to rip into her scruff while he shook his head viciously. After this he said, "Get the fuck up or I WILL kill you" He spoke threateningly in a deep dark evil tone. His dick twitched in it's 'den' waiting to pound into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down