Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)] Empty SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)]

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 pm

sky marks: i prance in not knowing why i was here. i was going crazy with boredom and was looking for fun. i raise my tail and let it flow in the genlte breeze axidenaly releasing a little of my scent out. ooops i think to myself smiling slyly

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)] Empty Re: SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)]

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm

teron: as i am walking through the area i small a sent so wonderful i have to follow it. "and who are you." i ask the mare in front of me.

Back to top Go down

SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)] Empty Re: SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm

i look at her for an answer smiling i swished my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

sky marks: " i am sky marks. who might you be?" i say swishing my tail
SKY MARKS [she just mite do anything ;)] 2105_nt

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm

"my name is teron and what might u be doing here?" i say looking into her eyes with mine and smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:27 pm

sky marks: " i dont know i was bored"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:31 pm

"you wont be dord for long." i say as nipped her shoulder and started to run away trying to get her to fallow me. "try to keep up." i said as i left her in my dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 pm

sky marks: normaly i would not take part in such childich games but, seeing there was nothing to do i fallowed him going as fast as my slender lages would carry me. inm seconds we were neck to neck

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Jeepers Creepers~
I walked in casually.I spotted the mare and smiled."Hello Ms.I am Jeepers Creepers."I shouted over their pounding hooves.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

(i have to go i am getting kiked off of the internet by my dad so i will be on as soon as possible bye)
i race neck and neck with her for as long as my legs could carry me

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm

[ kk bye vanny! Very Happy ]

sky marks: i stop to look at the other stillion " hi, im sky marks" i say panting lightly

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Jeepers Creepers~
"What brings a purty lady like you here?"I nicker smirking
"Tired Aye?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

sky marks; " just a little " i say rgianing my breath " i was bored"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm

"FInd anything fun to do?"I look down and blush.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 pm

sky marks: " maybe" i smile

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

"Like what?"I ask in a playful voice.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

l(hey we had to change out the wireless internet deally and we couldnt go online and then something happened to my computer and it all got mess but the good thing is i can go o the internet now. yeaaaaaaaa Woohoo hehe woohoo dont u remember hehe)
listening to the two horses talk i walk over and pin my ears back at the other stallion and snort a sign of anger. "if u know what is good for u, u will leave." i say bowing my head to were i am looking at him with my nose straight making me look even more strong and worrier like

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"If you are a jealous,controling stallion you will keep on lecturing me and try to fight me."I snorted at him pinning my ears against my skull.I tossed my head baring my teeth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

sky marks: i smile slyly if they were gona fight over me who was i to stop them?

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:48 pm

i looked at him then reared up and noked him in his head and making him fall. i turned around so when he got up i was ready to kick him. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Jeepers creepers.~
I reared up smacking him in the head.I heard a crack and smirked.I shoved my shoulder into his and made him fall.While he was down I ceased my opportunity.I stepped on the soft spot in his neck where his tube would be,putting all of my weight on his neck.I aimed to kill him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

i rolled over and kicked his stomach and then when he was knocked off i got up and kicked his head and when he was down i i kepted stepping and kicked his head and neck and when i saw his eyes start to close i let of and walked over to the mare, (i forgot her name), and stood there watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Jeepers Creepers~
I bounded up.I snapped at him with anger.I barreled into him shoving him down.I kicked him in the stomach until he had a big gash.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 pm

when i got up i kicked him over and over in the head intill it had a huge crack that you could see i kicked i as hard as i could kicking to gash to were some of his skull fell to the ground i got on his neck and stood to were he could not reach me and and i putted presure on his air pipe and clenched tight so he could not move. "i was going to let u go i said but now i will kill u." i said giving my last bit of waight to my front foot and crushing his pipe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Jeepers Creepers~
I moved my head biting his hoof.It cracked.His blood poured into my mouth.Then I moved to his hock and bit it cracking the bone with my teeth.Then I flung him off like a fly.I was stronger than he knew.I narrowed my eyes,waiting for his next stupid attempt to try to kill me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next