Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Burned to Ashes (wild one) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm

(Ok I hate to say this but this topic is going no were and unless we think of something or it's dead. Sad I really like are charries.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:16 pm

They should mate and start a herd, or get captured by humans
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 pm

(Ok um... Mate start a herd then after having a herd of 5 mares and 1 stud and a couple of foals the herd gets captured oh and can other players join? I was thinking we could sort of have odecances for being a her member and the ones chosen get to be in it? Smile )

Ps:ignore bad spelling be right back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:25 pm

If you want, OR they can get captured first, then are kinda forced to stay there, then after he passes his lines along to other mares, he helps the other mares and foals get out? Breeding with her too?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Idk which was sounds best to you?))

P.s:Sorry if I took forever I had to go to the Rr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 pm

I dont really careXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Ok lets just go with your idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:01 pm

(ok, do you mind posting first again? Im kinda busyXD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

(K...I'm playing as a tamed mare and her foal called Jay.)

Mean while~
Adrian was torn from her nursing foal by her 'cruel' owners who where going to sell her and Jay soon for money but at the moment they where taking her up along with other horses, "There has been large amounts of young horses in the restricted area, we'll have to sneak in and capturer them, so we can make money." The boss spoke, "Yea!" The crowed of men yelled greedily. An (Her nick name) snorted then looked to her son, "I'll be back dear." She said and he let out a whiny and raced over to the barn stall on his wabbley legs towards her, "It's ok." She said to him softly right when two spurs where harshly japed into her sides making her race forward with all the other horses. There was at least twenty of them. When they reached the wild horse area they snuck in past the sleeping rangers (lol) Once in they started running around catching horse and causing camsion. An was then turned towards a direction with a few others, "To the beach!" Her rider shouted as they raced that way sounding like thunder. The other riders staid with the 20 captured horses.

"Her that ash?" I asked turning my head to the noise and stopping my play with him.

(Sorry so confusing. :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Ashes smokey grey ears pricked upwards, and he snorted, aware of a strange scent in the air. His muscles tensed to run, and he gestured for his mare to get ready to run also.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Thasta

Her ears perked up at the approaching noise, the sent walfuld up her noise and she got ready to run right when wearied two legged creatures on horses came over the hill. She darted out of the water and took off running but a lassos came out of no where and snaked around her making her fall backwards, she reared up thrashing her legs and to more came and snatched her front legs. "Easy girl, easy." One man said then they all chuckled evilly. She bucked and they caught her hind legs and backed their horses up making her fall. She neighed up to the horses above her and they turned their heads unable to look at her, ashamed. She then tried to rear aging but fell. The human walked up to her and took a rope and put it on her then untied the other ropes, the new rope they had put on was halter shaped for her head. They then started pulling her away and she nickered loudly...

An had to turn her face away feeling sorry for the mare but her owner then forced her to pull her away from the stallion while others went to catch him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Ashes screamed out a high pitched whinny, seeing his mare get caught by the humans. A part of the caravan broke off and pursued him, driving him away from her, cornering him to a rock wall. A lasso snaked out and found its way around his neck, tugging and pulling tight, making him rear upwards and thrash with his front legs. Another came, then another. Soon, Ashes was on the ground, sides heaving, flesh cut and bleeding.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 pm

She
Kept fighting the humans as they pulled her, rearing up and biting at them till over the hill and warned out. "No!" She screamed giving one last fuss and bucked up high and kicked another horse. His rider yelled at me. I snorted and saw a group of other horses in a tight circle and whit the same thing on their heads. I nickered to them in fear right before being pushed in.

(Please check it out, maybe join?
http://wherethedeerlive.my-rpg.com/ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Ashes was pushed to his feet, and he had no choice but to stagger along behind the group, ocasionally pulling back and trying in vain to break free, his breathing ragged and heavy. He soon caught sight of Thasta, and he let out a high pitched whinny, his eyes wild with determination.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 pm

She
Quickly tried to move to him but the person holding her rope was on a different end and the rope was to short. The humans then whistled and droved us though the area and past the still a sleep rangers. The humans let go of their ropes and went to the side while she and all the other horses went strait into the large round pen, they all tried to get out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Ashes was herded, along with dozens of other horses, into a large corral, where the gate was firmly closed. A few ranch hands whistled and cheered, and he could almost see little money signs in thier eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

She snorted kicking at the fence trying to find a weak spot but no luck. After a while of waiting the humans started to separate the other horses, then us. Luckily I was still with Ashes. I huddled close to him in fear. All the students the gait flew open and some one yelled, "Take the 1st bundle!" I was forced to run as the horses behind us stared to, we where chased down a skinny line of fence, keeping us from exaping. We then rushed into this dark thing, the sounds of whistles and stuff of the people chasing us in could be heard. I nickered and painiked trying to find my mate, "Ashes! Ashes!" I yelled kicking at the dark sides of the walls. All the students most of the horses including me fell as it started moving. I got up, "What's going on?!" I screamed rearing up...

(Can you make the topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm

(Wait, are they in a trailer, and what topic?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 pm

(Yea trailer but one of those ones that you usually see with lots of cows in it & I'm talking about the Action house topic, where moving this there right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Ok- But I cant make it, I'm really sorry, It may take a while if I do.... Unless you really want me to, I'll do it
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Doesn't matter, I'll do when i get the chance. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3