Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burned to Ashes (wild one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:07 pm

(Ops sorry, Beginning.)

"Well I am, a trust worthy kind one that is, not like those males from earlier...but more like you." She blushed at the end of her sentence and looked away from him, down at their hoofs. She walked slowly as the breeze rustled though her main and tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Water ran over Ashes hooves, and he flicked his tail, purposly brushing her back legs. "Yes.." Trailing off, he nudged her neck softly, teeth gently pulling on her mane, in a sweet manner.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

She giggled and pulled on his forelock gently but caught his eyes. She glanced into his, her's shining with happiness. She swishing of her tail stopped and the waves of the water seemed to slow down as she stared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm

A bemused expression came over Ashes face, and he shook his mane, continuing to walk, his eyes sparkling with... he didn't know what.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm

She smiled and walked with him, she hoped he would not mind when she rested her head on his shoulder for a moment then countied on, "It's getting dark huh." She said looking to the peaking out stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm

When Ashes felt her head on his back he stopped, nuzzling her patiently. "Yeah, it is." He said, looking at the blueish sky that was deepening into a darker black. The first star twinkled, shining brightly by itself. Soon, it was joined by another, but no more after that. The two stars twinkled, side by side, so close that if you looked once, it looked like it was only one big star in itself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:04 pm

She stared at the stars smiling. She then inched closer to him, tail gently hitting his legs. "Two stars, two horses." She said, wondering what he would say. I turned her head towards his and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 pm

He nudged her softly. "One family." He said, speaking soft and low, his tail occasionaly swishing.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"You mean, really?! Me?" She said shyly but exited, "Me and you? Mates." Her heart seamed to skip a few beats. She looked into his eyes in ecxitment yet love. She awaited his answer patiently.

(Sss.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:13 pm

He lowered his head, nuzzling her cheek softly. "Yes." He answered simply. No smart answer, no lead on. "Yes." He repeated, his eyes shining.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled, "Great." Her soft voice blinding with his. Melody in the air. She then bent her front legs then back and looked to him, "Join me, please?" She said before closing her eye lids, hiding her dark brown with green markings in them. Her rip case rose and fell slowly and slower each time till finding it's beat and letting her drift into a sweat deep sleep.

(Sss. Hope you don't mind. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 pm

He gently nuzzled her, and cocked a hind leg, his head drooping a bit, eyes closing. He gently fell asleep, his side against hers, the small waves rippling over their hooves, the two horses sleeping in the moonlight, on the sandy beach of the endless ocean.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:30 pm

(Nice post.)

After the night hours the small mare felt sunshine on her noise raising till on her entire body. She opened her eyes slowly and yawned. Dawn was here. She got up and nudged Ashes to get up before entering the sea water and wading in it till clean. She got out and shook her coat, water splashing around. She then took one step on the sandy shore then a few more till side by side with him, grooming his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Ashes woke up slowly, eyes adjusting to the beautiful sunlight that warmed his coat. He looked up, seeing the beautiful, muscled, graceful form of his mare prancing in the ocean, the crystal droplets of water cascading down her shining hide. His ears perked as she aproached him, and he nuzzled her softly as he felt her soft, velvet muzzle on his back.

(Thanks? lol)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

(Another nice one! Lol I'm really liking you post, their descriptive and like your their watching the horses.)

She smiled and put her muzzle agents his, a horse kiss I guess (Lol) then pulled back and nuzzled him, "Were to today my love?" She asked him with tense curiosity. Her tail touched his flank as she went to hit a fly but got him instead, "Sorry" She said embarrassed and hoped he didn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Ashes smiled softly, and his own long tail flicked against her strong back legs, his eyes sparkling with curiousity, love, and admiration. Inside, he felt something deep growing, something that made him step forward, pressing his forhead onto hers, his neck curved, mane falling gracefully onto his arched, muscled neck. He didnt answer, his eyes said what he was feeling.

(Umm, thanksXD You're doing great too!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm

(Feel the ocean feel the ocean, oh sorry what? Lol just kidding. Thanks and yea. Um I'll reply tomorrow, G2g...Tell Star I can't make the topic till tomorrow. Dad wants me in bed, XD Lol. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm

(kk I can never remember her user name. Starcatcher, or chaser? lol! I think it is catcher though)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 pm

u wanna post??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 pm

(Catcher and I know how you feel, it makes me send the wrong pm to the other one once in awhile and put the wrong name on topic, err so frustrating, lol)

She looked into his eyes, deep with love. She then moved her head and stepped for ward. Laying her head on his chest. Her tail stopped moving ecxapt for when the wind touched it. The waves of salt water gently rushing onto their hoofs then returning to it's place. The soft white sand under their hoofs and the palm trees around seemed to stare at the couple.

(Lol! Smile Stair at them? So fiction. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 pm

The new morning sun shone on the pair, thier hides shimmering in the sun.His eyes sparkled with love an curiousirty, and he nudged her forhead gently, tugging gently on her mane. Though she had just been in the water, he gently nudged her forward and walked into the sparkling ocean, his hooves splashing into the water.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:14 pm

She quickly joined him in the cool water, splashing him by rearing up then playfully charging him. Droplets of water flew violently though the air as she started the game. Fish scrambled to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Ashes laughed, his eyes sparkling humarously. Raising a front leg, he pawed the water, managing to splash both of them with the crystal droplets of water. He lunged at her, teeth catching her mane and playfully tugging it, before prancing behind her and grinning, splashing her once again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 pm

She playfully kicked him in the barrel then lashed around and reared up at him, coming down with a splash and a bunch of giggles. She smiled and pulled on his soft grey main.
(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Ashes fell with a splash into the shallow water, laughing, his forlock plastered onto his forhead, covering his small white star.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next