Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burned to Ashes (wild one) Empty Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Ashes-

Leave!

The last words this stallion had heard from another horse, his father. He was the mere age of three, old enough to leave the herd and find a mate for himself. Ashes had no intrest in going back to the large herd he had come from, and now was alone, a young bachelor, but able to take care of himself. Ashes himself was an independent horse, and had gladly left the herd. He was well muscled, rather large and muscled for his young age. The Stallion was at the time, lazilly dozing under the shade of a large oak tree, a few red leaves drifting downwards and falling onto his dappled grey hide. Hind leg cocked, his long tail swished over his back legs, ridding them of the flies that persisted landing on him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burned to Ashes (wild one) Empty Re: Burned to Ashes (wild one)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Thasta

Frustration filed her as she ran from the Batchelor group and up a hill and unlike any other mare she turned on her heels and reared up at them, "I'm not going to be any of yours!" She said landing with a thud like thunder. She kicked up her hind legs as a very young one tried to mount her. Her leg hit him hard in the leg and she charged the other males kicking and screaming. She soon got out of there, most of them where hurt thiscquly by her and a few mintoly. (Ain't spell sorry)

She started to gallop away as fast as she could, one still chasing. *Have not learned yet have you?* She thought in her mind, runing down towards a large oak tree near a stream. She spun around and the you mare and stud reared up legs thrashing at each other. Never had a stallion fought a mare thiscquly like this before. Her ears were laced back, tightly agents her head. She hoped he'd go way soon as she bit his shoulder, Harshly.

(I'm making her two and 1\2 instead of 3 and a 1\2. :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Ashes woke with a start, breaking out of his relaxed trance, hearing sounds across the rise. Curious, he swished his long tail and stepped forward, breaking into a trot, a slight frown on his face. As he neared the top of the rise, a mare bolted past, followed by a stallion. Soon, they were engaged in a full blown fight, and Ashes couldn't watch and do nothing. Pinning his ears to his cranium, he lunged forward, his teeth catching the Stallion in the neck, his strength the same as Ashes, though Ashes was much younger.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:56 pm

The two year old mare's ears went up and she shyly stepped back out of the way. The older stallion pinned his ears fast, "She's mine colt." He hit him in the chest while rearing and thrashing his legs. He then used his weight to pin him down...

(Go ashes! You can do it! Beat that mother ****** up! lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

(lol)
As ashes was pushed to the ground, he rolled to the side, his hoof kicking upward and hitting the Stallion squarly in the jaw, and in that weak moment, he got out of his grip, and attacked again, teeth sinking into the stallions flesh, his body pushing against the older stallions, pushing him backwards.

(Im really trying not to power play, sorry!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

The stallion snarled and gave up, "I'll be back." He warned trotting back to his group. "T-thank you." She said to the stallion in a shy tone and walked up to him and nudging him in a Thanks way. She then stepped back, a shy expression on her pale coloured face. She looked him eye to eye, awaiting his voice.

(It's fine and I know horses can't snarl but it fit, lol. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Ashes whinned in triumph as the other stallion ran away, then turned to the mare. "It was nothing..." He anwered, nuzzling her shyly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 pm

She smiled and stood by him, "May I stay with you? For protection?" She asked in her useale shy tone while edging closer to him. Her long tail touched him by accident, "Sorry" She said shyly and put her head down to graze while standing next to the taller horse. Thasta seemed to like this stallion, most likely because he saved her and had nice looks and a kind attitude towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Ashes nodded, not hesitating as he knew the stallion would come back if she was alone. "Of course." He said, giving her a kind smile. He didn't understand Stallions like that, why they would ever do such a thing. "Worthless bastards.." He muttered, and tossed his head. "I wouldn't stay here if I were you though, you're right on the top of a hill, in sight for miles..."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm

She looked at him, "Yea but I rather be with some one to keep me safe, you know most bachelor's all ways trying to get a lone mare and clam her as their own." She said before ripping a few strands of grass and giving him a kind nudge, "I'll be right back." She said and trotted down hill to get a apple from a tree then decided to get a drink of water. She nickered to him before starting to walk back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Ashes nodded. "I understand.." He knew his father always used to collect mares in his herd, but Ashes never thought that was right. He watched around the area closely as she ventured down the hill, nickering as she came back up again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm

They met in the middle. She turned and fallowed him, she staid very quite. Unusual for a mare. She started to graze when at the bottom, her tail blowing in the wind. She was not in heat but in a month she would be in her 1st. She snorted as a big went up one of her nostrils then went closer to him, seeking protection as a stallion appeared. She didn't know if he was just passing though or something but she didn't offer trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"Are you alright?" Ashes asked softly, flicking his tail, the long strands of hair flowing over her back legs, as the flies buzzed around the both of them. He shook his head, mane falling softly over his broad neck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 pm

The stallion then walked off, "Yea I was just afraid".

*Brain dead-ish* :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Ashes smiled kindly. "Yeah, I know..." He trailed off, ears swiveling to listen to the late afternoon sounds around them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:45 pm

She stood by him.

(Give me an Idea of what to type. I want this topic to continue. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

(There should be a problem.... Like maybe something happens... gaaa idk what)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 pm

She was grazing beside him when a wolf pack came charging out of the trees strait at them. One jumped on her causing her to fall and the others where about to join the party. She thrashed her legs and head around to protect herself, "Help! Please!" She shouted to ashes as one started to charge him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Ashes let out a whinny of alarm, kicking out with his hind hooves, catching the wolf squarly in the jaw. He yelped in pain, falling backwards, jaw broken. Whirling as another charged, He head butted that one, and raced over to the mare, tossing his head, and pushing the wolf off of her, snapping his teeth, ears pinned tightly to his skull.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 pm

She watched the scared wolves turn and run. She got up, "Thank you, aging. Lets go find a safer place." She laughed after her sentence and nuzzled him, ready to fallow.

(Brain dead aging, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

"Yeah..." Ashes said, sounding embarrased. He didn't know why, but for some odd reason, her presence was making him feel, different. Not knowing what it was, he shrugged it off and smiled, nudging her in the right dirrection.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:39 pm

She moved to were he nudged her and started walking.

(Sorry so short, my post will get longer soon, don't worry. Oh and please take a look at my new wolf pick n play. Thanks Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Ashes led her down the hill, and walked side by side with her, his swishing tail occasionally brushing her back legs. Powerful muscles moved under his shining grey hide, each step, his head bobbing slightly. They reached the beach, the soft grass turning into soft sand under thier hooves, leaving hoofprints behind them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:56 pm

She walked side by side with him, her tail swishing fast, back n forth as they travailed down hill and into the soft sand. She looked to him with a smile before speaking, "So um you a um a a a um." She stuttered, "Looking for a mate?" She asked in a shaky, shy tone.

(Sorry the begging had a little copying of yours, it was not intended just happened.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 pm

(begging, wha?)

Ashes didn't speak for a pause, thinking things through before he spoke, calm and collected, he tossed his head, mane falling back onto his shining neck. "Maybe." He said, hooves throwing up sand behind him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next