Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* Empty SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Christina

The sound of Christinas dogs barking made her jump up. She sighed heavily looking around the room, " UH! Where the hell are those dogs." she asked herself. Christina ran down stairs quickly seeing her two dogs barking at the door. She sighed and said " Stop Bar--.." She paused as the door bell rang. Christina ran towards the door and unlocked it.Opening the door and saying " Jenna i told you to i was coming--..." As she threw her head up, her words were unable to grasp again. She looked up at the guy standing infront of her. " Um... Christina right?" Christina nodded. " Yesss?.." She said awkwardly. he handed her a package, and a clipboard. " Sign here and here." he said pointing towards to lines of the sheet of paper. Christina took the pen from the handle on the side of the clipboard and signed it. Handing it back to the man. Christina thanked the man and closed the door.

She walked quickly into the kitchen and opened the package, her dogs at her heels. They sat by her side and waited for what was in the package. Christina took a knife and cut the tape that sealed it. She unfolded the two flaps that closed it in. Christina dug her way through the paperwrap and seen 2,000 dollars sent from her mother and father. But the money was laying on top of a guitar. She gasped and took it out slowly. At the bottom of the package she seen a letter from her parents. She took it out, opening it. It said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Christina,

I have saved this guitar for you since you were 15 years old. KNow that you have learned how to play a guitar you have your own Bass. Also use that money for good use. Don't spend it on shit you don't need. Me and your father miss you, hope to see you soon.

Love, Mom and Dad.

P.S. Kevin is coming down to see you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina smiled and put the letter on the stone counter. She picked up her guitar and walked into the living room. She replaced her old guitar and set her new Bass on the stand. She smiled, whispering " Thanks mom and dad."

Later on that day

Christina jumped in the shower. After she was done getting dressed. Brushing her teeth. Giving her dogs a bath. And cleaning the house. She sat down on her couch and waited for Jenna to come. Switching the channel to MTV. Watching Jersey Shore. Her dogs jumped up on the couch with her.

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* Cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-541
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* Empty Re: SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 pm

[im Jenna right? can I change her name to Ellie?]

Ellie looked over and out of the window, putting her elbow on the window ceiling. She was getting impatient. She heard dogs barking in the back impatiently as well. Yeah that's right. She looked out of the window again. Blinking a couple of times she started to drift into a tiring sleep.
"Next stop: Flordia [if that's okay.]" Ellie gasped and opened her eyes with a start. She stifled a sigh.
Ellie came all the way from Ireland. She was born in America but Irelend. When he and Christina became besties, she knew she had to move back for her own sake. She missed her friend dearly. She soon drifted off into sleep.
"Now arriving at Orlando Flordia Plane Station. If you are staying here please take your lugage and your pet and move out immedenditly."
Ellie awoke up and looked up. It'd only been 30 minutes. Getting up, she made her way over the seats with her stuff and grabbed her dog she led herself off the plane and shrieked quietly. It was beautiful. She walked over town now arriving over and knocking at the door.
SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* Ea2hae
[Sorry it took so long.. had to find a pic]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* Empty Re: SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Yea sure. I just now need someone to play Kevin..

Christina

She sighed and got up, walking into the kitchen. Opening the frigerater door and graping a Root Beer. She popped it open and slipped up some. Sitting back down on the couch and placing ehr drink on teh coffe table. Her massive Germen Shepherd, Santo and Pit Bull, Sattie currled up beside her. Christina layed her head on Santos side while sattie layed infront of Christina protecting her. Like always.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Ellie waited for a few moments before knocking again. "'Ello! Christiana." she murmured. She knocked 2 more times and waited again, this time sitting on the porch.
[You can invite someone to play him...]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Santo and Sattie jumped up and raced to the door. Growling and barking loudly. They shoved eachother and barked wildly at the door still. Christina yelled at them and got up. Walking to the door and opening it. She looked up and seen Ellie. Screaming loudly she ran towards ehr and hugged her. While Stanto and Sattie were licking Ellie's dog. " Oh my God! I missed you!" Christina said. She grapped Santo and Satties collars pulling them inside. With Ellie's dog follwing behind her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Ellie looked over to her dog. "Milkshake hasn't eaten." she said, closing the door behind her as she walked inside. She looked around Christina's home. "Wow this is sweet." she said in a slight accent [which she had.] She smiled at Christina. "So how's life?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Christina

She picked up Milkshake. Putting her beside the food and water. She looekd up at Santo and Sattie as they waited for Milkshake to eat first before they did. She smiled patting the top of their heads. Before calling out to Ellie if she would like a drink? " Life is good. Kevin is coming down.." She annouced. Wondering up Ellie would say about that.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Zane [kevin if you want]

I toss my keys up after grabbing them. Catching them lightly in my hand and unlocking the ford truck. I open the silver door and pull into the cabin. Starting it and backing out into the street. I lean back and pull the wheel closer. Brown eyes watching the road absent mindedly. It had been several years of friendship with Christina, and this year, I discovered my liking of her. A 'crush' as the girls called it. I didn't know of her visitor, her parents didn't mention her. With a left turn, I was on the highway and the large silver truck raised it's speed. It was a good five, six minutes to her neighborhood.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Love his new name sure you can change it to Zane! Smile

Christina grapped Ellie a Coke, handing it to her. She sat down on the couch. Waiting fro Zane to come. She was pumped to see him as she was pumped to see Ellie.

{ srry so short -- BRAINDEAD! ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm

[ thanks ]

Zane

I pull the steering wheel in a right circle and into her neighborhood. Confused at the car in her parking lot, and park on the street. I open the door to my truck, locking it and shoving the keys into my dark, american eagle jeans. A black t and leather belt accenting the jeans. I step up to her door and knock three times. The rapps in a playful tune. I push my hands into my back pockets, awaiting the beautiful greeting face of Christina. I still wasn't really thinking about the visitor.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Christina jumped up to hear a car door shut. She smiled happily. And of course Santo and Sattie ran to the door and barked wildly. But jumping up and down. Christina smiled and said, " back away you two." she said pushing them away with her legs. She wore long white skinny jeans, with a blue Aeropostale shirt on. She opened the door. As soon as she did her eyes gleamed with excitement. She jumped into Zanes arms. " Ohh My GOD! I missed you sooo much!" She yelled out loud. Santo barked happily as so did sattie. Christina laughed at them. Looking into Zanes eyes. Before taking him inside and introdusing him to Ellie.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Zane

I chuckle lightly at her hug and the dog's excitement. "Me too" I say, slightly hidden australian accent laced with a deep voice. I reach down and pat the dog's heads lightly as they spazzed out. Tails thrashing about unstoppably. I glance up to see a new girl, long wavy dark brown hair and a fair complexion. I didn't asked, but curiousity pulled at me as I look back at Christina. "You look great" I say, liking her fresh, bright outfit.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Christina smiled lightly. " You do as well." she said her heart beat skipped at she glared into his brown eyes. Snapping herself back, she looked over at Ellie. " Ellie this is Zane. Zane this is Ellie." she said. Before walking into the kitchen calling out to Zane with he wanted anything to drink.

[ g2g ill be on tm ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Zane

I cock my head slightly at her glare, before stepping inside and shutting the door. "Hey" I say lightly to Ellie before saying a simple no thanks to Christina. The dogs seemed to settle slightly as the door closed.
[ sorry brain fart ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Christina nodded going back into the living room. As she past Zane she ran her fingers up his back. Turning her head over her shoulder, smirking. Sitting down on the couch.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Zane

I shiver slightly at her fingers tickling my back and watch as she sits on the couch. Shaking my head slightly with a cocky, boyish smirk and stepping in after her. I sit in the recliner and pull the lever up. Laying back.

[ we should wait... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Christina chuckled. Santo jumped onto her lap and licked her face. Laughing slightly she kissed Santos forhead before turning back to Zane.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Ellie simply rolled her eyes watching them. She let Milkshake jump on the couch and let her take a rest. She was just a pitbull mixed with choclate lab and still kinda small. She looked at Zane and Chrisitina. "Hey nice to meet you Zane." she murmured quietly before taking a sip of her coke.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Christina smiled. Watching Milkshake. Breaking the silence she stood up and said. " Lets go out. Its friday night. We cant spend out time in a house." she walked, turning around and saying. " I'll be down in a minute. You two be good now." She said with a slight smirk on her lips. Running upstairs her dogs barked and jumped off the couch running up stairs after her.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Ellie suppresed a sigh. "Okay." she said mutely.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm

[Saviour]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

One sec ill Pm her and tell her were starting.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm

[ sorry ]

Zane

I chuckle as she bounds up the stairs. I couldn't help watching her small, perfect frame sway. When she was out of sight, I look back at the tv. "So you're one of her friends?" I question, my Australian accent seeming to bounce around my voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Ellie put her hands on her chin not even taking a glance to Zane. "Yeah... a friend." she murmured not bother mentioning details. "What are you to her?"

She didn't want to seem stupid at all. She just was kinda annoyed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Zane

I caught a slight annoyed tone in her voice, and only answered her question. "Friend" I say, knowing I wished it was more. I lay my head back and rest my head. A lullaby slightly playing my head, from my home land.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next