Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* - Page 2 Empty Re: SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Christina

She got ready, putting on a strapless tight white shirt with words that Christina never knew wht they meant for said. With black skinnys with a spiked belt. She put in her belly botton earing, and came down stairs. She graped her keys and said, " Ellie your riding with me. I need to talk to you." She said in w whisper in Ellies ear. " Come on." Looking back up at Zane then grasping her phone, walking out the door.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows* - Page 2 Empty Re: SURPRISE! Not So Much A Surprise.... *Twisted Shadows*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Ellie got up, putting Milkshake down. "Be good." she said before following Christina out of the door. She walked to the car and waited for the door to be unlocked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm

[ mine didn't send -__- he got in his car, there lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm

[ Lol ]

Christina

She unlocked the door, jumping into the drivers seat. After Ellie had got into the car, she pulled out of her driveway. She drove out of her complex. " Ellie.. What is wrong? Are you mad at me or?" She said softly. Looking over at Ellie, then back at the road.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Ellie straped her seatbelt over herself and buckled it. Once she did, she moved a strand a hair from her face and settled back with an irrated sigh. "No, I just didn't expect a boy to be here." she retorted. She crossed her arms.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Christina

" Me either." She said in response.

[ srry so short ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2