Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Renazio~
I pin my ears in confusion "Its ok, just lay down slowly" I said and assisted her to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm

I fall to my knees as I am hit with another contraction. "It- hurts!" I gasp and heave, pushing. Something moves inside of me. I heave again, and I feel something come out a bit. Slowly, it slides inch by inch.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Renazio~
I glance back and pin my ears "Uh- k-keep pushing" I told her. I wasn't about to tell her that all I saw was hind legs..

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ok-" I heave again, and there is a little give. I get to my feet, hoping the jolting would help with the foal. The other filly looks at me in alarm. "Its ok baby."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Renazio~
I watch her "You're close to the ribs" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 pm

"well then why isint he out?" I cry, and give another heave. Nothing moves. "Renazio, whats wrong?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Renazio~
I shuffle my feet nervously, not knowing how to help her. "Just, push a few more times" I said and watched her carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm

I groan, and push as hard as I can. "Grab hold of it and PULL!" I scream as another contraction hits me. It was almost over.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Renazio~
I take the tiny hoof in my teeth and pull. It slips a little farther, and I continue to pull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

"Its helping" I assure him. I push once more, and the foal slips out, landing in the dirt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Renazio~
I back off to let her take care of the cleaning. "Is it ok?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Mystery-
I lean down and lick the foal. The filly trots up beside me, and noses her brother. "Yes, as far as I can tell." Another pain hits me, but I push it aside, thinking it was only after birth pains.

(Want to play one of the babies? There will be 3, lol)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 pm

[sure, I can play a filly if you want]

Renazio~
I nod "That's good" I said and nuzzled her "You scared me" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm

(Ok, and I can play the other two- the other one will come later you can pick out the name and picture of yours)

Mystery-
"I know. Safe and sound." I lay down heavily."Watch the kids, will you?" I say, closing my eyes.I fell asleep within seconds.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 pm

[Mileena?]

Renazio~
I nod and watch the two little ones closely, making sure they didn't venture any further than five feet from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

I wake up at night with a powerful pain in my belly. I dont cry out, wanting my family to sleep. I push a bit, and feel a kick inside of me. I gasp in amazement.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Renazio~
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

[lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm

(hehe)
I groan and push. The filly came easily. within one push the muzzle and front legs were out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

[which filly is the one I''ll play?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 pm

(The one already born if its ok)

I push again, and the fillys head slides all the way out. Her shoulders came next.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 am

[That's fine]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 am

I breath heavily, and push again. The filly comes out easily. I turn and look at her. She was so tiny, only half the size of her siblings. I pull the after birth off of her, and start washing her down with my tounge.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 am

Mileena~
I wake up and look at mommy with my big brown eyes. "Mommy?" I said, my tiny voice rough with exhaustion "Are you ok?" I whickered to her.
I then decided to stand up and try to walk to her. My wobbly palomino legs barely balanced themselves. I giggle "Mommy looky" I grinned.

Renazio~
I wake up gently and sneeze at the pollen in the air. "Mileena leave your mother alone, she's tired" I said and then shot up in confusion when I see three little foals. "Are you ok?" I asked her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 am

"Oh, I am just fine!" I say, smiling at his confusion.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 am

Renazio~
I smell the young filly and chuckle "You gave me quite the scare little one" I said and smiled.

Mileena~
"You scared him, you scared him!" I giggled, collapsing and rolling on my back in laughter. I continued my giggle fit for a long while, before finally sitting up and catching my breath.

Renazio~
"Bubbly aren't we?" I smirked and nuzzled her, then nuzzled Mystery.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next