Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:06 am

I grunt as he hits my g spot,and squeeze his tool with my muscles.I cant feel any semen yet, and I wonder why. But this was great. I turn my head and lick him on the forhead.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 am

Renazio~
I nuzzle her forelock and then slow down, pushing in and pulling out. I then push in far and release into her. I pull out and slide off her back. Then I nuzzle her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 am

I moan as he slides off. I turn and nuzzle him. I then lean down and lick his tool, sucking on it a bit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 am

Renazio~
I raise my eyebrow at her and chuckle, but then nose her stomach and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 am

I give it a final lick and stand with my head down. "Thanks" I say to him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 am

Renazio~
"Thank you" I said and lick her coat, cleaning it from her sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

I nuzzle him, enjoying the feel of his tounge on her sweaty hide. I smile a bit. Finally someone who has some feelings.
(wanna skip untill she has her baby?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 am

[How about we finish the night and then skip?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 am

(Fine by me:)

I turn and lay down beside a willow tree, in the shade. I pant a little. I was very sweaty.Turning to Renazio, I smile at him. "That was so different then the forcers. Pleasureable"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 am

Renazio~
I chuckled and layed down beside her, allowing her head to rest on my legs while I layed my head on her neck. "I love you" I said simply and nuzzled her sweet smelling coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 am

Smiling, I licked his leg. "I love you too" The shade cooled me off, and I got back to my normal tempature. I watch the sun set, and the birds fly back to thier nests.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 am

Renazio~
I smiled at her and layed my head down, driftly slowly off to sleep. I slept lightly however, to avoid predators and stallions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 am

11 months later-
I wake up, startled by a crow. My belly was swollen and I groaned as I tried to get to my feet. I barly managed, but made it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 am

Renazio~
I nose her leg, and then her swollen belly "What's wrong" I asked her, smiling up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 am

Mystery-
"Nothing. Its not time yet if thats what you think" I lay back down again, and graze a bit. But I wasent hungry. I look at Renazio. "I love you." I say, nuzzling his cheek. "How many do you think are in there?" I ask him, looking at my huge belly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:01 am

Renazio~
I shrug "However many, I promise, I will stay and help you through every part of their lives" I smiled "And I love you too" I said and nuzzled her belly, then grazed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 am

A few hours later-
I lay on my side, eyes closed, great belly heaving. I moan softly and kick my hind legs a little.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am

Renazio~
I watch her carefully and nuzzle her shoulder to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:11 am

Closing my eyes, I heave,pushing with all of my strength. I feel a little give and a kick. "Quick, is there anything there?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am

Renazio~
I glance back and nod "A little harder, I can see its nose" I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 am

I strain again, and gasp as I feel another kick. I feel a little more of a give, and something comes out a little ways. "Its feet?" I ask hopefully. As soon as the shoulders were out, the rest came quickly. I know because I had dont this before.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 am

Renazio~
I nod, "close to the shoulders, just a little more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 am

I push one last time, and the baby tumbles out, wrapped in the placenta. I pull it off of it, and lick it clean getting to my feet for it to nurse. (Boy or gir?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 am

[up to you]

Renazio~
I quickly stand up and nuzzle you, then smell the baby. I smile and look into your beautiful eyes "You did good" I said, and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:30 am

I smile, but the smile froze on my lips as I feel another powerful kick. "There is another!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next