Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterys Wolf Kindom

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mysterys Wolf Kindom Empty Mysterys Wolf Kindom

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 pm

*She lands lightly on the cloud, her paws padding on the soft, billowy substance. She looks around, knowing that there were no males of her kind. She sat, and waited for Angel to come, the only one of her kind she knew of. her wings flapped irritably, and she sighed.*

Mysterys Wolf Kindom Angelf12

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Wolf Kindom Empty Re: Mysterys Wolf Kindom

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 pm

((hey do you want me too make your wolf a couple of males? cause i saw your's and i thought thast was kool as crap lol And i kinda wanted to make a bio on too is that ok with you some ppl have gooten mad cause their was copying lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:*She lands lightly on the cloud, her paws padding on the soft, billowy substance. She looks around, knowing that there were no males of her kind. She sat, and waited for Angel to come, the only one of her kind she knew of. her wings flapped irritably, and she sighed.*

Mysterys Wolf Kindom Angelf12
Angel came and saw her on the cloud and said "hello it is me angel what are you doing?" Mysterys Wolf Kindom FlyingWolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:10 pm

(Yeah you can add a couple, i dont mind Very Happy ) *She turns to Angel and says, softly* "Waiting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:(Yeah you can add a couple, i dont mind Very Happy ) *She turns to Angel and says, softly* "Waiting"
"Oh ok" she says comely "how long have you been here?" she says with her chest out and head high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm

"Not long. I am the first of our kind, and waiting for whoever else with bother to show up" *she looks into the clouds*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:"Not long. I am the first of our kind, and waiting for whoever else with bother to show up" *she looks into the clouds*
"What are you looking at darling" she says like a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm

We fly High above the Clouds andI see What I havent Seen For a long time two wolve's with wings i dive down and land gently with my brother next to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Sammy wrote:We fly High above the Clouds andI see What I havent Seen For a long time two wolve's with wings i dive down and land gently with my brother next to me
Angel sees them fly strait down and then follows them and lands softly on the ground folding her wings back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 pm

*She looks sternly at Angel, then at the two others.* (Sorry, im leaving now, lol Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:34 pm

(( lol Bye have a good night ))

kendal- I see the way she startes i dont like it but somthing about the way SHE does it Make me like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Sammy wrote:(( lol Bye have a good night ))

kendal- I see the way she startes i dont like it but somthing about the way SHE does it Make me like it
Angel looks at him very closly and says "witch girl are you talking about?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:40 am

(( it was a thought in Kendals Mind About Mytsry lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:42 am

Sammy wrote:(( it was a thought in Kendals Mind About Mytsry lol))
(oh ok thanks) Angel flew to a tree and laid on a branch and went fast asleep and she dreamed about how she got here and how she met all of these horses and wolfs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 am

Trinton- I watched Angel Fly to the tree i wanted so much to go to her and talk to her but i knew that would probably not be good so i flew down to the forrest floor and saw a couple rabitts i killed eight Rabbits for all of us too have two i set the four rabbits two next to Mystery And two next to kendal I then Took the Other's and flew to angel to wait till she woke to give then to her and just get a chance to see her smile and hear her voice

Kendal- i nodded my thank you to Trinton i knew he was lusting after Angel But i knew it was more than Lust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:52 am

Sammy wrote:Trinton- I watched Angel Fly to the tree i wanted so much to go to her and talk to her but i knew that would probably not be good so i flew down to the forrest floor and saw a couple rabitts i killed eight Rabbits for all of us too have two i set the four rabbits two next to Mystery And two next to kendal I then Took the Other's and flew to angel to wait till she woke to give then to her and just get a chance to see her smile and hear her voice

Kendal- i nodded my thank you to Trinton i knew he was lusting after Angel But i knew it was more than Lust
Angel woke and saw trinton by my side and said "what are you doing up? oh i have something to say you know how one color of me is black and the other white, will my father was on the dark side and my mother was on the light side, and i got the white from my mom and black from my dad, and my dad killed my mom cuz he was dark, and then he got sick and then died, and the red spot on my head is from my dad and the silver necklace is from mt mother, and i hope that you don`t mind me being a little on the light and dark, now i have no family, and they died when i was just a pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:55 am

i looked at her and i said it is fine with me i stayed up because i wanted to give you the meal i got for you i thought you might like it and your beatifull the way you are i said looking into her eye's i blushed and looked down an scooted the rabbits towards her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:57 am

Sammy wrote:i looked at her and i said it is fine with me i stayed up because i wanted to give you the meal i got for you i thought you might like it and your beatifull the way you are i said looking into her eye's i blushed and looked down an scooted the rabbits towards her
"Oh why thank you very much your are a very loyal to me and i like that alot" she giggled silently and sarted to eat the meal that he had gotten her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 am

i looked at her and said i dont no my parents i said looking towards kendal he never talks about them the only thing he has told me was the the cloro i have come from our father and our mother died when giving birth to me he said that shortly after that my father died of a broken heart and then all i have now is kendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 am

Sammy wrote:i looked at her and said i dont no my parents i said looking towards kendal he never talks about them the only thing he has told me was the the cloro i have come from our father and our mother died when giving birth to me he said that shortly after that my father died of a broken heart and then all i have now is kendal
"Oh will i have no one but i do have Jesus oh and i`m glad that you accept me as kind of dark and kind of light" she smiled at him with her eye shining (oh and the reason i said eye shining is cuz she can only see in one eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:09 am

((yeah i remeber from the other post we were typing in))

yeah you could kinda say im the same way because im neatrual i say laughing slitghly i lean towards her and lick her cheeck giving her a quick kiss and i back and appoligize im sorry i shouldnt have done that im sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am

Sammy wrote:((yeah i remeber from the other post we were typing in))

yeah you could kinda say im the same way because im neatrual i say laughing slitghly i lean towards her and lick her cheeck giving her a quick kiss and i back and appoligize im sorry i shouldnt have done that im sorry
"Oh no that`s fine good night see you tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 am

I relax And say goodnight too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:34 am

(Just popping in for a minute) *As she spoke, her dainty wings fluttered in the breeze, causing the look of an angel* "My father was a light. My mother was a dark. I got my personality from her, and the pelt of my father. You can say im a neutral, but all I have that is light is the color of my fur." *She looks at each wolf, and her eyes linger on Kendal*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 am

I fly down ,for ive seen something i havent seen in a long time.Hello?I see a winged wolves,for which i am of that kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next