Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) Empty Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Mystery-
She prances through the water, her tail held aloft, trying to get the attention of any stray stallions in the area. She was a very beautiful mare, brown and white in color, with long legs and a gracefully curved neck.
She flicks her tail, getting annoyed. Her long forelock falls in her face,and she snapps at her flank, trying to get rid of the flies.
She trots out of the water, and looks into the woods, her tail still cocked to one side, letting out the most delicious smell any stallion could have ever smelt.

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

Renozio~
I smell the air, the delicious scent of a female licked at my nostrils. I snake my neck into the air and whinny loudly for her. I then step out into a meadow and search for her.

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 am

Mystery-
I hear a whinny and stop, neighing back. I rear and slash my front hoovs out, trying to atract attention.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 am

Renazio~
I finally saw her, she was small, but beautiful. I trot up to her and swoop low in a bow "Hello darling" I said, my voice had an italian accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 am

Mystery-
I shake my mane, and stomp down my rear hoof. "What do you want?" I said. I was going to play hard to get.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 am

Renazio~
I chuckled "Fiesty are we?" I said and shook my long, grey mane "I was simply looking for company. What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

Mystery-
"I dont want anything!" I lie. I turn my back on him, swishing my tail to one side in an unnotiable way. "You were the one that came to me, right?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 am

Renazio~
I chuckled "Yes I did, but you called for me" I said with a teasing tone.

[srry brain fart]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

Mystery-
"How?" I asked, playing innocent. Again, I cock my tail. "Well, I suppose I should get going now." I say, and turn my reat towards him, walking slowly away.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 am

Renazio~
I shake my head "You know how, if you want a mate, come back, if not, keep walking" I said, and then sit down. Although strange for horses, I didn't mind sitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 am

I turn and look at him. He was sitting down awkwardly, staring at me. "I want a mate, but I'm not sure you are the right one" I said perkly. He was a little strange, which was ok, but he had no onterest at all in me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 am

Renazio~
I chuckled and shook my head at her "You are a strange one, for sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

"Exactley what I was going to say about you!"
I said, but not harshly. Maybe I should stop being such a flirt.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Renazio~
I shook my head "I get that alot" I said and chuckled. I then stood up and walked to the riverside and began digging the earth deliberately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Mystery-
I walk slowly towards him.
"What are you doing?" I ask curously, nuzzling his hoof with my muzzle.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 am

Renazio~
I shake my head, and continue digging. When I get deep enough, little golden spheres appear. I smirk, and reach down, picking up one of the potatoes, and eating it. "Try one" I said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

(she just wants to start a herd)
Mystery-
I look at him, an eyebrow cocked.
I then nibbled a small potato, chewing and swallowing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm

[ok]
Renazio~
I shake my body and look at her "So, why are you here" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Mystery-
I swallow the potato, but the dry taste stayed in my mouth. I puckered my lips and took a long sip of water. "To find a mate that will not leave me" I said promptly, then dipped my muzzle in the stream again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 am

Renazio~
I nod, and dipping my muzzle into the water for a drink. When I come back from it I say to her "Treating every stallion sourly won't get you what you want" I told her honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Mystery-
"Did I really? I didnt mean to, I just get, well... I'm tired of fakes." I graze on clover instead of swallowing one of those horrid potatoes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Renazio~
I chuckle and continue munching on the potatoes. "To many fakes huh?" I shook my head "Where were you looking?" I asked her. I knew it was a stupid question, but I was tired, and curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Mystery-
"Everywhere. When there seemed to be someone genuine, they just tried to rape me. I want to have a foal, but not from a forcer, you know?" I lift my head up and try to seem casual. My scent still was in the wind, and I hoped he wouldnt try anything, not unless I allowed it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 am

Renazio~
I nod and flick my tail. "Soooo......?" I say, wondering what else we could talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Mystery-
"Are you looking for a mate?" I asked abruptly. He had seemed genuine so far, so I had decided to ask him. I resume staring at the ant hill, watching the scurrying bugs scuttle across the ground.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum