Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Renazio~
"Sort of" I said and dug deeper down.

Back to top Go down

Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterys Ignorance (Stallion needed, but anyone welcome!)

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Mystery-
"Gotcha..." I stop and look at him straight on. "Ok, this conversation is not going anywhere." I say.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Renazio~
I chuckled and nod "unfortunately"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Mystery-
I cock my head. "What do you mean?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am

Renazio~
"It makes it boring" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Mystery-
"I suppose. I guess I should go, considering." I say. I was discouraged. But I didnt know why. Maybe because I was expecting something from him. Too many forcers, I guess.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Renazio~
I nodded "I guess you should" I said almost reluctantly. I then turned to face her "You want a family, but you don't know how to find one. Maybe you should just spend some time reflecting, some time alone. When you are ready, come back. I will be here, if you still want someone to love, and to love you, tell me. If not, leave me here" I said. My words were honest, caring, and friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Mystery-
I flop down on the grass. "I do. I do want a family, a mate." I lower my head.

(Sorry so short, brain dead)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Renazio~
I watch her closely "Then let me be your mate" I said, the statement calm, soft, but powerful. I watch her, my expression calm on the outside, but nervous on the inside.

[that's fine]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Mystery-
I look at him. "You mean it? You're not going to force me or anything?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Renazio~
A hurt look appears on my face "Never" I said softly and chuckled slightly at myself.

[ Hey do you wanna start a post with people? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 pm

(you mean a herd?)
Mystery-
I nod. "Yes. But lets not breed quite yet, please?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:09 pm

[no I mean a new topic with humans]

Renazio~
I nod "Ok" I said and sit down. "So, I am Renazio, or Naz for short" I said, starting a new conversation.

[if we already introduced ourselves, then just pretend I said something like,,,, where are you from]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Mystery-
"I'm mystery." I say simply. I look at him, eyes shining. "You are the only stallion I have met that hasent tried to breed me yet. Why?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Renazio~
"I'm smarter?" I joked and then shrugged "I haven't the slightest of ideas" I then answered truly. "i'm also sorry you had to have that many encounters with forcers" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 am

Mystery-
"So am I." I nuzzle him. "I trust you." I swing my rump towards him, lifting my tail. I let out a strong heat scent.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

Renazio~
I cock my head at her slightly "Are you sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am

Mystery-
"If you are" I look at him and push my rump a little closer.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:49 am

Renazio~
I then mount her gently and grip her sides. I push into her, slowly, and then prick my ears forward in case she changes her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:50 am

Mystery-
I am relaxed, my hole wide and ready. I spread my back legs slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:55 am

Renazio~
I then push into her farther, and faster. I alternate between fast and slow thrusts to increase the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:58 am

Mystery-
"This is way different than a forcer!" I gasped. I squeezed tight around his tool. I moaned and spread my hind legs,pushing back into him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

Renazio~
I chuckled, but the sound came out as more of a grunt. I then moan and push further in. I moan and grip her tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 am

I raise my tail, tickling his parts. I felt him inside of me. I groaned, actually enjoying this.. the forcers had been painful, this was totally new. I raise my rump and push back into him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am

Renazio~
I moan and rest my head against her side, our bodies glossed with sweat as I thrust faster into her, finding and hitting her G spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next