Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

"I would love to be... only if your sure." She pressed her muzzle up against his, closing her eyes feeling the warm breeze welcoming them toward the meadow.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

He was a bit confused about how unsure she was. "I'm sure," he replied quietly. "I'm not so sure that you are..." he didn't want to offend her, but he breathed out through his nostrils as an exchange of breath when she pressed his muzzle against her -- a sign of friendship. He smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am

[Let wait for Wild]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:54 am

[ all right ]

link to the post you want me to reply on?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:59 am

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:40 pm

She let out a loud negh "May I join your herd?"I was young but brave and a bit stubron.

(Thanks I thought the pic was cute to. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Bella turned to here that mare's high-pitched voice. "Um, I'm Bella." she murmured to Conner.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Connor snorted and turned around at the loud neigh, turning back to Bella momentarily. "I don't know," his glance shifted to the new mare. "You'd have to have my mate here approve." He said. He knew they weren't officially mates yet, but he hoped they would be soon. He dismissed the thought and looked at the new mare with quizical yet firm eyes, stepping back slightly so he stood squarely with Bella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:50 pm

I trotted to them and stood in front of them I gave a small bow,"I won't make you any slower or case if issues."I said bravely.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Bella hesitated then nodded. "Okay... what is your name?" she asked turning eyes to both of them. She didn't remember hearing the name of the stallion she had fell over heels for.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"Pleased to welcome you into the herd," Connor nodded slightly, then turned and nuzzled Bella, affirming his affections were still for her, and not the new mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Bella nodded. "Welcome, Conner and I will treat you with the best respect as could, and may Starherd now light your path." she said and trotted over to her, licking the mare's shoulder in welcome. "Now come, we have to move on... and we'll have to find a camp somewhere before it gets too dark."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I smiled."Ashley but call me runner.....You'll under stand the nick name later."I said with a mannered toned voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Bella nodded. "Greetings." she called over her shoulder as she trotted around. She then spotted a cave. "Okay, we'll rest for tonight." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Connor snorted slightly at the way Bella was dominating. He wasn't used to mares being in charge. He rolled his eyes and frowned, turning around and nipping her rump gently before nodding to the new mare, whom he still wasn't completely comfortable with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:35 pm

I smiled and swiftly ran around then tail high up like a arabian and entered the cave before they even had a chance.I laid down and closed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Bella watched the now-sleeping-mare and turned to Conner, smirking. "That was easy..." she whispered letting out her heat scent. "I'm ready for my foal." she turned facing him, putting her rump up against his chest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm

A quirky smile crossed Connor's lips as he heard what she said. He snorted quietly and excitedly before rearing up and landing gently on her back, as not to unsettle her. He managed to get her tail out of the way as his tool entered her. He kept a tight grip around her hips and reached over, gripping her mane, but only slightly, giving her freedom to move her head if she needed to. He began to pump in and out, slowly at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Bella snorted and let him do whatever he wanted. She was much of the groaner and moaner but she manged to let out a small moan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Connor chuckled slightly, and after doing what he had done best for the past 3 years for about 10 more minutes, he dismounted and licked the ridge of her tail softly before coming around to face her at the front and nuzzling her muzzle with his gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Bella smiled and in return of the muzzle lick, she pressed up against him she then looked at Runner then at Conner. "It's time to rest." she said. "We may need it."
Not waiting for a reply, she trotted over into the cave and lied down, leaving a spot for him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Connor nodded slightly and took his place beside her, but in front of both of the mares. He yawned slightly and rested his head on the stone floor, somehwat overlapping Bella's knees. He slowly drifted into a light sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I spet through that then herd them enter the cave but another nosie woke me.I got up in ceryosid and went out side then walked slowly back in.I nuged them,"We may want to find another place this cave belongs to a moutian lion who dosent seam to happy that were here."I said quitly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Bella growled when she was disturbed by a nudge. "Can you stop!" she murmured. She was wore out and did not notice the trouble.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I looked at her,"See you to later then cause I'm not going to dye,"I then trotted out walking right by the cogar then bolting off but trund and chrarged it snorting in it's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next