Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer]

2 posters

Go down

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Empty One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 10:33 am

A beautiful stallion trotted through the Garden Of Flowers. It was beautiful and it smelled of stale mares and stallions. He smirked and looked around for another mare. He sighed and snorted impatiently.
One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Lark_Manip_by_Equifever
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Empty Re: One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 am

The Next Blingstar

Blingstar trolted around her graceful body moving side to side. She stopped and reared, striking out her powerful hoof into the air and then landing with a dull thud onto the gorund. Her electirc blue eyes periced the sun. Her beautiful chestnut coat glistened with beauty the white socks of her hooves pawed at the ground, then Blingstar lowered her crown and grazed.

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Tnb_manip_by_xx_bvb_xx-d3aed68
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Empty Re: One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 11:06 am

The stallion called, Lark, looked around again and breathed in through his nostrils. He then saw a mare, she bucked powerfully. He snorted and rolled his eyes trotting to her, her rear was perfectly in the air. He snorted and looked at her. "Hello Beautiful." he said in a deep voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am

The Next Blingstar

She threw her head up to see s stallion coming toward her. She bobbed her head up and down, pawing at the ground. She snorted and her electric pericing blue eyes periced through the stallions. " Hello. I'm the Next Blingstar. Call me Blingstar if you would please." She said with unease in her words but courage and braveness filled he soul, as well as her eyes along with strength and pride in them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Lark smirked when he heard her. "Beautiful name." he murmured circling her, coming to her rump. "And so is your body."
He mounted her, putting his tool into her, thrusting into her quickly. He put quick liquids into her, and snorted. He smiled and pulled her mane.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

The Next Blingstar

She gasped as he mounted her. She struggled under hsi weight. Strentching her neck out and snapped at his face. " Get off of me!" She roared. Bucking up barely and then she gave up her breath raspy. Snorting she put her head down, grunting with each thrust but not groaning.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm

5 minutes later he was done. He sighed and looked, snorting annoyingly. "Go run off mare if you wish." he growled and walked away. "You may be worthless anyway."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

( Mind if I pop in? )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

[Sure.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Niyami
Niyami witnessed what had just happened, but it was no surprise for her. She had seen someone been raped numerous times. She brushed it off her shoulder and entered the meadow, flicking her tail from side to side with each stride she made. She snorted softly and glanced at the stallion from earlier. She threw her head back and turned to head to the stream on her left. She flashed him a quick smirk before flagging her tail and trotting to the slow-moving water. Might as well live my life while I can... she thought and laughed quietly at that thought.

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] -used210

Back to top Go down

One Step At Time I He Doesn't Know. [Warning Forcer] Empty im srry i cant remember

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 am

Another paint mare appears and stretches her neck down to eat.she looks a little like Nayomi.She eats the delicous grass not knowing there was anyone else
(sorry if you didnt want me to join)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down