Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) Empty Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

Name~Dark Demon
Gender~Immotal Stallion...

Age~Unknown...
Breed~Immortal...
Personality~Find out...
Pic~
Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) DemonHorse

~Dark Demon~
he walked amoung the bac=nk of the rushing water, he stared into the dence forest, and he pawed the earth rearing up on his hindquarters and striking oiut an foreleg, as lightning stroke beside him.. thunder roared over head and lightning stroke the earth a few times... Demon walked through the dark forest, and snorted his massive hooves pushed the earth down when he took a step.. Thunder roared over head, as lightning stroke a tree, and the crackling form the tree start to break and fall down, echoed in Demon's ear drums and the tree fell close beside him and as the tree landed beside him with a BOOM he kept walking on, not playing any mind to the tree....The moon shown like a thousand stars in the night sky, no stars were to be seen and the cold still night and the wind whispered a saying into Demon's ear, but he didnt pay any mind to the sayings and whisperings that echoed in his ear drum.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) Empty Re: Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 am

Storm ~ I walked amongst the trees, the lightening striking everywhere. Hearing the tree crash to the ground, I let out a whinny and bolted a short distance. Before stopping and looking around, I wasn't usually this jumpy but I didn't like lightening. I lowered my head to the only grass that was safe to eat around here..nibbling it carefully I flicked my tail, little did I know that my heat scent was no in the air...

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) Dapple10

Back to top Go down

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) Empty Re: Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 am

~Dark Demon~
He stopped hearing a whin in the far distance form him, he snorted and smelled the air, he smirked as he now knows that a mare was not far from him.. he snorted and trolted forward ears pricked forward and eyes narrowed evily... He then neighed loudly when coming to the clearing where the mare was... he smirked, she was a beautiful mare, but did she know i was here..." I walked out of the shadows and called out " Hello," He said with a deep and evil voice...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

Storm ~ I turned hearing his voice and pinned my ears slightly.. I snapped at him and backed up stumbling on rocks that littered the ground. My ankle were getting torn apart as I backed up, her was differant to other horses, I just couldn't tell why.." H - hello " I said lowering my head, and looking at him.

OOC ~ I have to go for a bit but I will be back on in maybe an hour.. will you be on ?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 pm

~Dark Demon~
She snorted and rolled his eyes, taing a step toward the mare.. " I'm Dark Demon, now no time for questions, you should know what im here for.." He smirked evily adn took another stepp toward her...
(( Yea i'll be on ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Storm ~ I looked at him and snapped at him.. " and you will not get it from me,..." I had no idea that I was face to face with an immortal stallion. " Please just leave me alone...."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

~Dark Demon~
He chuckled and laughed " No, no, no. I'm not leaving until i get what i want," he said and circled her and stopped at her rump, he took in her sweet scent, before mounting her and thrusting in ahrd and fast, he got closer to move in father into her, he released cum and went harder and faster...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:25 pm

(mind if I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Yea sure!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm

(thanks Very Happy hey i'll post later though. gunna go make cookies with my sis Very Happy ahaha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Storm ~ I cried in pain, and turned around biting his leg.. " Please stop..." my body rocked forwards and backwards with each thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

~Dark Demon~
he nipped her neck, and kept thrusting, releasing more cum into her.. " Keep still mare!" He spat...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Storm ~ I snorted a bucked kicking him in the stomach, and tried wiggling out from under neath him

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 pm

~Dark Demon~
He snorted and trust one last time and dismounted... " Happy mare.. Anyways whats your name?" he asked and nuzzled her side gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Storm ~ I flinched at his touch and moved away, I looked at him.. " Just leave me alone.." I said lowering my head in shame. altough he had only released a small amount of cum into me there was always a chance I could get pregnant. I moved slightly away..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

~Dark Demon~
He snorted and stood there, and looked at her " I'm not that bad when you get to know me, and plus i couldnt of killed you.. But i choose not to..." I said...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Storm ~ I looked at him and rolled my eyes " Oh that makes it all better.. " I bolted up to his face and snorted, standing face to face with him I growl and say " If I end up pregnant, I will kill the foal and there is nothing you can do to stop..." I stayed where I was..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

~Dark Demon~
he looked at her and rolled his eyes " You wont, no mare would be able to kill a foal.." he said, that was fact, amres never kill foals, even if that foal came from a force...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Storm ~ " Believe me I will.." I said turning around and walking away from him, I turned my head to him " Or I will leave it to starve.." I sneered to him, un like most mares, I didn't like kids, let alone one that was forced upon me.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 pm

~Dark Demon~
He snorted adn then said " WHere you going?!" she spat adn trotled toward her, and pushed her back...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Storm ~ I snapped at him, but he was larger and stronger than me and I was pushed back, I snorted and backed away from him, I kicked at my stomach and flicked my tail...I whinny and bucked nearly hitting him in the face and moved a short distance away from him..." So what, your just going to keep me here..? " I snapped, rolling my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

~Dark Demon~
'He snorted adn nipped her, drawning blood.. " Your comming with me, and if you dont i'll kill you!" I snapped...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Storm ~ I lay down and snorted " I like this patch of grass I might stay here.." I sneered and lay on my side, if he killed me and I was carrying his foal, he would kill the foal too. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain I knew was coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:13 pm

~Dark Demon~
He growled and snorted, he rolled his eyes and pawed the ground, lieing down besdie her, " Your an ignorant mare, you know.." I snorted adn watched her...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 am

Storm ~ I ignored him and closed my eyes, I wondered what would happen if I was pregnant....I got up almost silently and walked over to the water. There was something about this stallion, something differant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum