Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Black Dahlila~
I held my perfectly shaped head close to my narrow chest as I pranced through the forest and finally out into a wide open meadow that held a running stream. Snorting softly I prick my ears and continue moving with elegance in this smooth gait I could carry up for days. My indigo coloured eyes roamed the area as my sensitive nose picked up the smell of other horses... Two to be exact. Flicking my tail I toss my head lightly and enter into a slow canter, letting my head now hang freely and comfortably. My black mane and tail flowed out behind me like a black cascade as i moved. Each muscle twitching with every command of movement. The sound of the rocks under my feet were of almost comfort, but then once in awhile they also proved to be a menace when their sharpness cut into my hoof.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/207/486968106_53f60602f7.jpg

Back to top Go down

Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Demon's Return ( Warning: Hes an immortal and a forcer...)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Storm ~ My stomach felt funny and I stood up, looking around for something to eat.....I found a small patch of daisies and started to eat them...I flicked my tail back and forth, looking every so often at the stallion that had forced me not long ago. There was something differant about him and I still had not figured it out..I sighed...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm

~Demon~
He stood and trolted over to her... Scenting another mare near-by but didnt make anything of it... He nuzzled Storm's side and smield...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Black Dahlila~
Once I spot the two horses I stop. A sarcastic smirk sliding onto my face. Shaking my head I turn and walk to the left and go to the creek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Storm ~ I nickered to the new mare and moved away, my stomach felt bloated and I knew I was pregnant. " There is something differant about you, what is it..? I asked him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm

-nudge-

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

~Demon~
He nickered to the new mare and greeted her " Hello little lady i'm Demon you are?" She asked then cocked his head to Storms question " What od you mean i'm different?" He asked confused to waht she was asking...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Black Dahlila~
I lift my head from the creek and look at the stud. "My name is Black Dahlila." My voice had a weird, but beautiful rasp to it. Flicking my tail, I turn just a little a bit to face them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am

~Demon~
He smirked at the new mare and smiled " Beautiful name, just like you.." He said still standing by storm...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Storm ~ I moved away from him and watched carefully... " Well you just don't seem like a normal horse.." I kept my head held low and indignantly, he had forced me and now was trying to act like thing were ok, I snorted in agitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Black Dahlila~
My crystal like laughter rang as I flip my forlock out of my eyes. A beautiful smile soon gracing my face. "I may look beautiful....but i'm anything but." A gorgeous smirk was on my face now. I also was a step closer.

Last edited by TamelessSilence on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Storm ~ I snorted aggresivly at obth of them and walked away, in reality I hoped he would let me go and keep his attention to her.. I pinned my ears back and walked as fast as I could. Mumbling to myself I say " Stupid forcer, and stupid mare..." My eyes starting to well up from the constant jabbing in my stomach. My dapple grey coat covered in dry sweat felt dirty, but then again so did I. Know I was pregnant with a foal that I didn't know whether I would be able to love, and didn't know if I had the strength to leave it to die as I said I would.

I snorted again and stopped looking at my stomach, sighing and then continuing on towards my unknown destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

-nudge-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 am

Black Dahlila~
I swish my tail and rest a back hoof. Only taking my eyes off of the stallion infront of me to watch the mare stalk madly off. Though it appeared she didn't even know where she was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Dark Demon

He snorted as Storm stalked off into the deep dark forest. " Well, Why did you come here mare?" He asked the one that was infron tof him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Storm ~ I snorted feeling a stabbing in my stomach, and looked back at them. The thunder still echoing around me..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Dark Demon

Lightning struck the earth beside Demon. He turned back to see Storm, he trolted over to her, he nuzzled her side..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Storm ~ I was in a real bad mood, I pinned my ears back and snapped at his muzzle, I turned and reared slightly.. " Just leave me alone.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm

~Hello Very Happy ? ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Black Dahlila~
When the word 'mare' left his maw my ears instantly slammed flat against my cranium. "Dont you ever dare call me mare again!" I snap, my eyes blazing in angry fury. Tail lashing behind me I watch as he trots over to the mare. How dare he refer to me as an object! Like something you can own and control!! My thoughts raged and boiled in the hatred toward what he said. Like I'm inferior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Storm ~ I backed up away from him and shook my head, snorting. I looked at the mare and then back to him, she seemed able to look after herself and was annoyed at his attitude, I felt another stabbing pain in my side and whinnied, the wind carrying my wild cries around the area. My eyes glowed with each flash of lightening, they were filled rage but more fear than anything..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2