Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Bella decided to annoy him and trotted into the forest. "You can handle weaklings, but you cannot handle me." she teased. She knew he wanted her out of her sight, but she seemed to want to annoy him, want his company.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 pm

"Most mares aren't supposed to be strong," he spat back, doing his best to ignore her. He bucked slightly, his hooves lashing out, barely hitting her chin. He broke into a gentle lope to get away from her. "Why are you following me? You miss me, don't you?" He asked, in a rather teasing yet very vexed way. "See you want me, dontcha?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Bella saw his spat and did not flinch once. But with the reversing teases, she scoffed. "No I don't." she stammered and rolled her eyes. "Not a forcer, I don't." she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

"Don't make me force you to admit it," he said, "I know you liked it. Even mares I leave thank me for it eventually." He chuckled evilly, but her beauty wasn't as turning on as it was before. It didn't stimulate him as it had the first time. He rolled his eyes. "Too bad you lost it."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Bella shook her head. "You didn't know me... and I didn't know you... see you acted all prissy and sensitive when your scared to jump on top on them. See, I am bitchy though, you can't mess with me." she said. "I am Bella. Not a prissy mare, I'm me, and me don't want you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Man, you really need to work on your grammar," he snorted and nipped her shoulder in a playful way. "You liked it. Shut up." he frowned. "But I do agree you're quite bitchy." He said, quieter, and trotted away from her to see if she'd follow again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she growled. She watched him trot away then a sly grin spread across her lips. "And like you didn't want me any better? I saw the way you looked at me like you did any other." she said and shrugged trotting around a tree to meet him again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:50 pm

"Oh I don't want you," he said angrily. Connor was getting annoyed with her. He bucked her shoulder gently and cantered in the other direction. "I can find a better mare than you. Easily." He said it as if it was a challange, but he wasn't being serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

(May I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm

[ ask Twisted ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm

[I really dc (Don't care)]
Bella snorted. "Try me freak!" she growled and cantered after him. "I can find someone easily. I'll be watching!" She walked into the meadow and inhaled. She then saw a stallion and start sweet-talking him even though she didn't mean it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Name-Ashley
Nick name:Runner
Gender-Mare
Age-2
Picture-
Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] - Page 2 9545243md
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center]I tottered though the woods as fast as I could looking like a bluer.
My sent filled the air though I could do nothing about it.I came running out of the woods elegantly.
I then came to a halt right in front of a stud and acadently touched muzzles with him.I backed up and blushed,"Sorry".
I said.MY muscaler body stood there still as I talked.
[center]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 am

[ pretty pictureeee!!! ]

Connor threw back his head, annoyed. He wasn't in the mood for talking to another mare. If she kept on pushing him, he might as well turn her into another one of his unfortunate victims. He rolled his eyes and looked at her, not replying for a while. "Yeah, whatever." Was all he could manage to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 am

Bella rolled her eyes at him and snorted. "Maybe if you apoligize... I'll stay with you. Only to find a home... and a few horses." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:06 am

[ he was talkin' to wild one's horse xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 am

[I knowz now, but she is giving him the offer]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:17 am

[ oh okays :D ]

Connor suddenly felt rather giddy. He nipped her shoulder and said, "See, you did like it." He joked and sighed, "Well I'm sorry, princess," he said quietly and looked over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am

Bella nodded and sighed ignoring his comment. "It's okay.." she said and nipped his forelock. She turned to Ashley. "Sorry honey, but he's with me now buh-bye." she said and started cantering towards the woods.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:26 am

Connor smiled slightly at her comment towards Ashley and watched her canter into the woods. He kept a long-strided canter to keep up with her and snorted, bobbing his head, "My company never fails," He joked and nipped her rump, cantering ahead of her and breaking into a smooth gallop.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:28 am

Bella looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Yeah..." she muttered and went beside him, breaking into a faster gallop to get in front of him. She turned back at him and smiled warmly.
[[Can you post in Pine Forest about my wolfdog pup?]]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 am

He rolled his eyes. "You're so showing off," he replied to her, easily catching up to her but not overpowering her. He nipped her shoulder slightly, his mane flying out from his neck, laughing slightly. He hadn't originally expected her to offer what she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Bella laughed as he nipped her and flipped his mane to reveal his beautiful eyes. She looked in them, then turned away sighing. "Um, so we can head to Waterfall Meadow?" she asked, hoping he agreed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 am

He slowed slightly and listened carefully to her sigh. What was that for? He wondered...He shook it off and nodded slightly. "If you want, we can." He replied, and headed in the direciton for Waterfall Meadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 am

As they started, she looked at him and smiled pressing up against his warm coat. She shuddered and let in his warm, welcoming scent. "Okay.... um, are we mates?" she couldn't believe she asked that! She was hoping he gave up his life as a forcer to be with her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

"Well..." he looked a bit surprised at her question. "I guess not officially yet, but if you want to be, I have no objection." He said, feeling her petite body press up against his. A slight tremor went through him, but he managed to keep his eyes off of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next