Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER] - Page 4 Empty Re: He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm

He reared and let a powerful neigh out the bolted a head of her.He was looking at her when "BAM"He hit a tree then laughed his heart out,"I did it aging maim."He counted to laugh.

(Guess what!)

Back to top Go down

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER] - Page 4 Empty Re: He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Kyara was so busy laughing at her mate that she nearly ran into a tree herself. She dodged at the last minute but turned too quickly and fell on top of him. She wriggled herself off of him, but stayed on the ground laughing. She nibbled on his shoulder and chuckled slightly, trying to catch her breath.

[ what?! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm

He laughed with her then stood up and licked her cheek.He jumped over her and took off running then trued and ran towards were they left daisy which they had gotten far from.

(My bunny FINALLY had a successful batch of babys!And guess what I found out that was even more shocking!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Kyara watched him jump over her and she got to her feet quickly and galloped after him. Nothing dangerous was in this area, so she wasn't very worried about anything bad happening to her little newborn filly. She wanted to try again, now. She felt ready, that this time they would successfully be one. But instead of speaking her mind, she galloped faster and overcame him and slid on the wet grass, nearly toppling over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

He looked at her for a moment then nuzzled his foal.

(Turns out are male bunny is actually a female!O and I forget to announce this but baby,a mare I own,had a foal and it was her 1st filly!Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:13 pm

[ gtg i'll reply later ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

(Ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4