Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning to Breath again learning to be Free.......(please post!)

Go down

Learning to Breath again learning to be Free.......(please post!) Empty Learning to Breath again learning to be Free.......(please post!)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Kat~
sitting on the edge of the cliff my legs dangling above the rocks and swirling water, sighing I lean back on my hands as I stretch out my rusty brown colored wings, smiling softly as I look out across the water with dark brown eyes with flakes of gold in them, I was sitting on the cliff just north of a beach,people hardly ever came up here and thank god for that, the less people the better. see I was a science experiment, I had bird DNA in my body, hence the wings and the fact that I was stronger, quicker,could see in the dark.....well better the people and ha a little smarter then a average person. leaning my head back to soak up the sun, it's been a long week...hell month, Flyboys had attracted me back in New York and left me with a nice parting gift, two broken ribs, a busted up lip,and about twenty different bruises. but I did manage to drop about fifteenth tho, after I got away I flew here, people never came up here and I could relax for a second and just soak up the sun, my eyes slip closed but I listen to everything around me, my dark brown hair blows around my face in the gently breeze, as the breeze played around my wings daring me to fly. slowly I open my eyes and scan around me to make sure nothing was around and then sighed softly to myself thinking, how much longer could I last on my own? a few more months? I didn't know, all I knew was that they would send more Flyboys after me in lager numbers, I wouldn't last..........
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down