Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Free! (Please Post)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flying Free! (Please Post) Empty Flying Free! (Please Post)

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Flying Free.

Somthing that no human should ever be able to do. But technically, I wasent a human. A girl with wings I guess. Of course, no one knew I was alive, or I would have been hunted down as soon as the word was out. But here, flying thousands of feet above the ground, I was hidden, safe.The strong air current kept me aloft, and I floated without a fear, suspened in the air.
My huge wings spread out, the span being about 20 feet. Black downy feathers tickled my back where the wings connected to my body. If I had the choice, I would always want to be just the way I was now, a 16 year old flying mutant kid, wearing dirty jeans and old sneakers. Flying was the best thing that I had ever done. Ready for a thrill, I pull my wings close to my body, and drop like a stone, plummeting towards the earth far far below me. The gut wrenching fall only put a huge smile on my face, and as soon as I felt the urge to save myself, I snapped open my wings, making me float upwards gracefully.
But something was wrong about my life. I had always been alone. I needed the company of someone else. I wanted to find love. But that was a far fetched hope from someone like me. Sighing, I slowly make my way down to earth, landing in a tall tree in the middle of a deserted forest.

(Please play as a winged boy)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Flying Free! (Please Post) Empty Re: Flying Free! (Please Post)

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

(Whats her name?)
Colando sat in the tree, resting along the trunk. His white wings were coated with orange feathers, making him a target. His breathing was fast as he regained his strength. The humans were chasing him, it seemed like forever. He heard a shuffling noise in the bushes as a net came at him. He had barely enough time to respond as he launched out of the branch. The net was tired with heavy stones, to keep him down. They snagged his foot as he took off, bringing him down. He landed on a branch as the net caught on the stump and freed his foot. He heard another shot, and jumped towards the air. Another shot went off, as he felt a net wrap around him. He saw round things placed on the net as it tangled in his wings. He had thought he got away until a spark flashed and a painful jolt of electricity came through him. He tried to regain balance, but it shocked him again, as he grabbed onto a branch. Another jolt as he slipped and fell to the ground. A branch snagged it and he got up to ran away. He stumbled and fell as he heard foot steps behind him. He got up again as he ran, and flew to the branches. He stumbled and held on as he felt something pierce his side, a pink feather on it. He snarled as he pulled it out, then flew. His wings fluttered as the drug began to take affect. He flew to the top of a tree, when another shot hit him. "No!" He yelled as he felt his hands slipping. His eyes began to close as his hands slipped off the bark. He fluttered in air as he saw a girl in the tree, and landed on a branch. A shot rang through and hit him in the shoulder as he fell off the branch, plummeting to the bottom.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Her head snapped up, and she quickly scrambled high into the tree, sneakers pushing off of the limbs quietly, hands reaching, fingers curling around the rough branches as she pulled herself up. As soon as she was safe, she reached out, black wings spread carefully to balance her. Her fingers reached, parting the leaves, gasping as she saw what had happened while she had been fleeing. A quick glance at the boy made up her mind. He had to be saved! The only one that she had ever seen like her! Her breathing became scarce, catching in her throat. Concentrating, she closed her eyes. Within seconds, she had vanished into thin air. Actually, that was what it appeared like. I actually had living camo.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Colando felt himself being lifted, not knowing if the humans had captured him or not. He felt a slight discomfort where the shots had been taken. He lifted his arms as he felt something, and immeaditly reacted. "Get off me!" He said, as he pushed the thing away and kicked, feeling his foot hit something. He then got up and ran towards the ledge, then jumped. The drug was still in affeact as he wobbled in air, his wings not able to sastain themselves. He pulled the needle out as he staggered towards the sky, eyes flickering.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 pm

She opened her unseen wings, climbing to the top of the tree and standing on the very top branch, dangerously swaying in the wind. She snapped her huge wings open, the wind filling them much like a sail, jerking her backwards and making her shoulderblades ache. Leaping off the tree, she flapped, invisable. Her eyes concentrated on the boy, and within seconds she had reached him, scooping him off of the ground in an instand, invisable hands clutching at his shirt to keep him aloft.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:50 pm

"Hey!" he yelled as the girl picked up his shirt. He rolled in the air as he loosened her grip. His nose dived towards the ground, then he avoided the tree branch in his way, as he skimmed the trees, looking back at the girl. He then shot up towards the sky, looking at the girl.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:55 pm

I scrambled to hold onto him, my concentration slipping and my body coming into view. "Would you stop already? You cant fly, you're drugged! Settle down!" She snapped, flapping her huge black wings to keep her precious cargo away from the tops of the pines that protruded only a few yards below.

(srry so shrt)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 pm

(Sorry for not repying, trying to find all our topics. Can you list them? xD)

"I'm fine!" He insisted as he wiggled, in the air. "Let me go!" He yelled as he flapped his wings, dragging the girl up. He then twisted himself, breaking the girls grip. "The more I can move, the better I am!" He protested as he fluttered through the air, leaning to each side as he struggled to gain balance. Suddenly he stopped ad stabilized himself, the drug appearing to have worn off.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

(Go into View you're posts on the top left on the main HI screen.)

"Fine!" She snapped, releasing his shirt. "Thank you so much for saving my life!" She said, rolling her eyes. "If it werent for me, you would have been captured." Her words were frank, and she sped ahead, in front of him, black feathered wings blowing in the wind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"I would've been fine! I don't need help, I've been alone from the start!" He augured, flying past her as he dived towards the water surface, and he heard something. "No!" He screamed as a dart aimed for the girl hit her back, and a net with heavy stones followed after it. He darted to push her out of the way, but it was too late. He saw the net get tangled in her wings as the weight flattened her wings. He managed to push her out of the way from the second shot, but the needle sunk into his arm. He pulled it out as fast as he could, holding on to the girl. He didn't expect the net to be as heavy as it was, as it almost slipped her out of his hands. He struggle to slow down as they sunk down into the trees, still going fast. Another shot aimed as they landed, hitting her in the leg. He looked above them and saw a helicopter, a man outside it aiming. "We have to hide! hurry! Flying is useless, they can follow us. He said as he saw the guy pull the trigger, the dart aiming at her again. He pushed her out of the way as the dart landed past her arm.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

I was about to snap something back at him, when I felt a sharp pain in my back, trying to twist around to see what it was. All the sudden, I had to blink a few times, feeling suddenly groggy. My wings slowed and I floated downwards a bit. I soon found myself swinging from his grip, and giggled, my mind confused and groggy, full of the syrum. Another shot left me laughing crazily, swaying in his grasp. wings hoplessly tangled in the net.

(They should get captured)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Colando felt something sharp pierce his back as he fell on the ground, the dosage was probably increased to a drastic amount. He felt something ontop of him, as he heard foot steps walking towards him, as he tried to move. He was still on top of her to protect her when he was fully knocked out.

Hours later ~

He felt himself up against the wall as his muscles refused to move. He could only open his eyes as a bright light was shone on his face. He closed his eyes as he tried to cover them, his body only moving a bit. His legs wouldn't move at all, and so did his wings. He could see the lit up room, and he saw the girl next to her. He could hear voices as he tested the bars, hopelessly trying to get out. "We finally got him, after years of failure. We also got another one, a female one." He heard faint whispering, and another voice came up. "Test them, and those weird wings. We have to make sure they don't get loose." The man suggested, and another voice broke in. "They still have affects of the sedative, so they probably can't fly. We should test them, samples and such." He heard more voices, but his attention was distracted to somewhere else. The humans that came had on bright yellow suits, shining brightly in the lamp. They looked at him with interest, and the girl too. He barely managed to get out the words, as he struggled to bounce back from the drug. "Let us Go!" He heard gasps from the humans, looking at one another and taking notes. "He can talk, and use English quite fluently." They said, as he tested the rails again. One of them stepped towards him as he tried to break the holds. They reached to touch his face, as he swung his head left and right, until it touched his noes. It poked it quite hard as he tried to break out once again, glancing at the girl from time to time.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:47 am

A slight moan emitted from her throat, and the girl stirred, her wing moving slightly as she curled into a ball. The whispering hush of strange voices, and cold metal pillowing her head, made her wake with a start, a gasp sounding from her mouth. She sat up quite suddenly, and bolted away from a finger that tried to poke her arm, belonging to a greedy face of a human male. Dark hair falling into her eyes, she scurried back from the bars, looking upwards. They were in a cage! That thought made her moan in disbelief. "What the fuck you people!" She screamed, joining the boy at the bars, fingers gripping them untill her knuckles turned white.

(srry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

"Hush." He said to the girl, as he made a snarling noise toward the human. She backed away as they started going back, still watching me. My wings made a sudden growth spurt, growing more. The wings turned into yellow, with orange downy feathers. A sticky sustenance oozed out, as a loud sizzling sound came from the bar. It a blink of a eye, he was already out, wings secreting poison. It burned the floor, the yellow and orange ooze together made a combustion, as it caught on fire. The ooze exploded, still alight. It made a line of fire with magma burning the goo as it hardened, the magma simply burned the floor. It turned into a neon orange color as he ran towards the girl. "We don't have much time!" He said as he heard gun shots, the bullet making it clean through. "They must have assault rifles on them." he said, as he rubbed the ooze o the girl, letting the chains sizzle. "I can't hold the state for long, so we must hurry." He said, dragging her arm. He raised his wings, the goo flying behind him. He then flew them in front of him, making him fly backwards, the goo landing on the wall. "Hurry!" He said as it began to open, hearing the humans step through. He grabbed her wrist and threw her out the hole as his wings suddenly turned black, as heavy as stone. "Argh!" He yelled in pain as his wings hit the floor, to heavy to use or the move them. His shoulders when in agony when he felt his wings harden. They turned into neon orange as the sizzled, the pain knocking him out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 am

"Agh!" She yelled, as part of the weird goo touched her arm, making it burn with intensity. Doing what he had said, she ran as fast as she could, and was almost out, when he fell behind, passing out. "GAA!" She cried, grabbing his legs and trying to pull him, but for some reason his wings were like rock, asphalt almost. She strained against the weight, trying to pull him out of the fire, but a net was shot through the flames, wrapping around her as she didn't see it coming. Screaming, she tried to fight, but soon was intangled in the net, the tight rope cutting into her wings. Fire extinguishers were pulled, making the fire go out. Something else was shot at her, and looked down to see the tiny red feathered dart. Before she could exclaim, scream, anything, she passed out, falling down, legs giving out as she lost conciousness. Her body crumpled to the ground, head falling on his chest, eyes closed, demener looking like she was sleeping. Her body was dragged off of his by rough human hands, treating her like she was an animal. While she was unconcious, she was put on a table on wheels, and wheeled to another room, where two large cages sat one away from the other. The room was fire proof, and she was roughly shoved into one of the cages, wings splayed, face full of soot from the fire. The boy was soon brought in also, and pushed into the other cage near hers.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

(I posted on the nook, but the internet went out, and I got so frustrated since I didn't want to rewrite it.)

His wings fumbled as he free-fell off of the side. His wings didn't respond, only making him plummet faster towards the ground. The wind scraped the stone off, exposing fleshy red spots. As the last bits of of stone peeled off, something shot into his shoulder. He fell limp as his wings cooled, the stone making a thin, fragile layer to protect it as it heeled. Something scooped him up as he felt being lifted into the car, and then he blacked out.

He woke in the lab again, different, but the same research going on. What he would do for freedom! His arms were tied again, this time by hard leather cuffs squeezed tightly at his joints, so he couldn't muster up enough strength to break free of the metal holders. He shifted, as the leather band around his waist seemed to tighten. He bit his lip as he squirmed, trying to get a look at the girl. The room was pitch black, covered in white glass. His foolish attempt to get out only caused the humans to prepare for a next attack, which only hurt their chances at escape. The lights flicked on suddenly, the room bright with lights. Another group of humans came, the same suits on. They walked up to him with their clip boards, touching his wings. The layer of stone had grown into a 4-inch layer as his wings healed, he only had one more trick left, but he couldn't use it in this state. Then, one of them came up with a bag of fluids, and a needle in his hand. He shifted under the man's gaze, trying to somehow break free of his grasp. The needle was inserted, as he felt his consciousness slip. He only got a peek of the man inserting the fluids into the girl's arm, and feeling himself fall onto wood.

He fought the medicine, his wings taken to the back of his mind. He wasn't handcuffed, but just put into a metal bar. No guards, but his mind told him that they were in the air, thousands of feet from the ground. The girl hadn't woken up though as he looked around, seeing no one around. He slammed the chains as he grabbed the girl and opened the bars, but the sound of the door opening stopped them. He turned around and found a single guard with a tazor running towards him. He had to fight to get out. As if almost in slow motion, he say the tazor come out, a few strips of wire connecting it. He jumped, the wings now just a smooth layer of rock, healed but not yet peeled. As the thing missed, her kicked the guard in the head, then span as his wing hit the guard, killing him. He ran to get the girl as he quickly found the exit. It was too easy as he tucked his wings around the girl, then jumped straight first. He secured the girl around his chest as he sped towards the water, the planes trying to target him. Once he heard the sizzle of electricity, her would barrel roll over. He saw the coast far off, but he would never make it with them on their tail. The stone on his wings quickly peeled, the wings fully healed. He secured the girl as he slowed down. The jets roared as her spun in the air, visible air currents streaming across. As soon as they hit the jets, the jets broke, the martial being sliced like a knife through butter. Once the jets were taken care of he grabbed the girl again and slowed down, reaching a cruising speed. He the glided over the trees, watching the landscape. The jungle-like tree's spread on for what seemed like forever. He settled down on the ground as he put the girl down, and went off to search for food.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Are you going to reply or are you done? You reply to other topics, yet you say your making the post. You've been on for some time, so you cant say that you didnt have time. Or do you just want to leave me hanging and ignore me?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am

Im working on a long reply. I have two tabs open- one where I am posting on smaller topics, then one I am on here. Almost done, sorry. I will finish as soon as I get home from school- which is about noon my time or earlier.
Sorry!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:56 am

(Damn! I just finished my huge post, and it didnt send, I lost it ALL!!!!

Gaaa!!

I have to start another, though it will be shorter.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

The teen suddenly started awake, bolting upright so fast it made her head spin. She covered her eyes with her palm and groaned, as a headache throbbed in the back of her skull. She was able to stumble to her feet, then realized that one of her sneakers was missing, the other one just barley on her foot. Her hair was tangled around her head, stray curls peeking out. Her face had streaks of soot and dirt on it, and her clothes were ripped and dirty. She leaned up against the trunk of a large oak, the rough bark pressing into her caramel wings. She shuffled them open, thier rich tan caremal glory opening wide, the feathers ruffling in the breeze. They were stiff, and she flapped them lightly, so the blood would start to flow into them once more. Her throat was dry, and she coughed, then saw that there was a large pool of water through the trees. She stumbled to its edge, then fell down upon the soft white sand of the bank, splashing her face with the crystal clear water. It felt good. So good. She decided she really needed a bath, so after looking around warrily, she undressed herself and slipped into the pool. Looking at it, the pool was actually attached to a river, that flowed past in the deeper water. The bottom of the pool was soft and sandy, and she sighed happily as the crystal clear, cool water reached her shoulders. Dipping under the surface, she got her hair wet and managed to untangle a good amount of her dark hair, before starting to scrub herself clean.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:21 am

(whatever his name is) walked around the forest, trying to find some berries. He tucked his wings in as he spotted a bear eating a deer carcass. The bear looked at him and roared, making his wings come up. The bear charged as he dodged it and grabbed it's face, gouging it in the eyes. It roared in pain as it broke away from his grasp and ran. He grabbed the dead deer and carried it to the camp site and put it on the ground, lighting a fire and cooking it. He looked around for the girl, seeing her tracks. He followed them by a stream, seeing her figure in the stream. He stepped out of the cover of tree's, and failed to to notice the clothes on the ground. "Hey I found some deer....." He loooked at the girl fully naked, and started to blush.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 am

(Whatever her name is)

She didn't hear the footsteps come up, and almost screamed as a voice rang out, almost directly behind her. She quickly snapped open her wings, shielding her body, and sank benieth the water, so only her head was above it.
"Thats really great..." She trailed off, feeling selfconcious and very embarrased. Her long dark hair fell over her face, and she wiped it away, not turning around.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am

"Oh um, right." He said, then turned around and ran back to the campsite, embarrased. He rolled the meat over as he cooked it, snacking on some of the berries he foraged. When the too slabs of meat were down, he put them on a rock to cool. He started to nibble on his, finally not starving from constant running.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

As soon as he left, she crept out of the water, grabbing her pile of rumpled clothing, and taking off, quickly dressing behind the cover of some thick pines. Soon, she stepped back out, the smell of food making her stomach rumble. She quickly jogged to the small fire, and stopped at the edge of the clearing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:32 pm

He decided to chit-chat for awhile, since he might aswell know someone he had risked his life for someone. "So, whats your favorite color? And whats your story?" He said, chewing his food thoughtfully.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next