Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER] - Page 2 Empty Re: He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Kyara neighed and watched him gallop away. Her breathing came in short rasps. She whinnied to him, "Please..." she whinnied loudly, "Please don't leave me here..." she didn't realize how badly he would hurt her. She neighed loudly. "Please don't leave me...!" She tried to struggle to her feet. "PLEASE!" she neighed. She continued to try and get her breath back.

Back to top Go down

He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER] - Page 2 Empty Re: He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER]

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:58 pm

He herd her faint nigh and came running back he stood over her,"Why?"He looked at her crusly ears pricked."I thought you wanted me out of your life."He said then trund and ran to the mitel of the meadow makeing her eat dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

"I did say that..." she said between raspy breaths. "But I didn't think you'd actually hurt me..." she whimpered slightly but said it loud enough so he could hear every word. "I need your help..." She choked on the dust and whinnied, pleading for his help again. Was she gonna die here? She was too young to die.... Especially because now she was pregnant with his foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 pm

He trotted to her,"But you and the 1st mare both showed it....I'll stay."He said and reached his head down and nuzled her face gently the laid down by her humming soft and sweetly.

Last edited by wild one on Thu May 05, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:09 pm

She was still terrified of him. "Thank you..." she said, she was so relieved that he was going to stay with her. When she felt his body beside her, a shiver went down her spine. She didn't think of ever being this close to him again. She was a little bit afraid of him, but she was still trying to get her breathing regulated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:45 pm

He looked at her and laid his head on her shoulder,"I'm sorry."He said ashamded about hurting her.He then got up and trotted to a creak and brought water and pored some on her body then carfully on her muzzel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm

She shivered slightly and flared her nostrils when she felt the cool water on her muzzle. The water stung her wounds, but she had gained the strength to roll over on her side and looked up at him. She kept her eyes closed a moment. He was a dashing stallion, and how could she not forgive him? He sounded sincere. Maybe next time....they had a foal, it'd be more pleasurable than being forced. She looked up at him, "I forgive you..." she replied quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm

"Good.................do you think you can stand?......you need to drink water,"He said and nuzzled her while standing in front of her.*Wow is this really going on?I'm I really falling for a mare?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Kyara nodded slightly and shakily got to her feet. She nearly fell on top of him, but regained her balance and instead just ended up leaning on his shoulder. She snorted slightly and shook her head gently, taking a few shaky steps towards the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm

He walked by her helping her.They soon reached the creak,"Drink......my love."He said and blushed a bit and nuzzled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:03 pm

(Hey don't forget about the ~Iditi Herd~ topic. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm

[ i can't reply. we have to wait for the others ]

She smiled and looked at him when he called her, 'his love'. She drank slowly and then lifted her head, nibbling on his withers gently, then looked at him, "Maybe... once I'm stronger, we could try again?" She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 pm

(All man well ok Very Happy )
He smiled and nuzzled her then herd her speak,"But but I'll lose control....I don't want to hurt you aging....and I still owe an apalige to Bella."He said looking into your eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Kyara looked at him with sincere eyes, "If you keep Bella in mind when we try again, you won't lose control. You'll remember what you did and it'll make sure that you don't do it again." She said and looked at him. She wanted to try again. She wanted a foal by her choice, not by force. At least she'd gain a little bit of her own decision back into the foal that was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 pm

"All right".He simply answer and put his head to the dround to graze.His main fell down like a water fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Kyara nodded and laid down, trying to gain her strength back. She frowned and looked up at him, his gorgeous face, his gorgeous figure, his gorgeous eyes.... She yawned slightly and looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:42 pm

He smiled and laid down a littel ways from her,"I love you."He said sweatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 pm

She listened to his words and looked up, rather surprised... "I....I love you, too...." she stuttered, rather unsure of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:52 pm

He smiled and closed his eyes knowing to night is the night tomarrow there will be a new life danceing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:57 pm

~~NEXT MORNING~~

Kyara woke up feeling extremely refreshed and stronger than yesterday. Her wounds were already starting to heal and she looked over to her newfound lover[name?i forgot] and smiled a big smile. She nudged him slightly, "You awake?" She asked quietly, not wanting to wake him if he was still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Jake~
Smiled and awoke."Good morning.......did you have the foal?"He asked for he knew it had to be a yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

A small, quiet whinny from behind her and Kyara nodded slowly. "Maybe.." she smiled slightly and removed herself to show the small palomino filly. She smiled proudly.

Filly's Pic~
He may be new to this but hes learning fast [WARNING FORCER] - Page 2 Molly%202009%20baby's%20head%20kayla%20photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:20 pm

He smiled and nuzzled his filly then her "She haves your beauty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:22 pm

kyara blushed slightly and pulled on Jake's forelock lovingly. "What should we name her?" She asked in rather hushed tones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm

He smiled and moved closer to her and licked her cheek,"Daisy?"He asked not sure of a name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next