Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

She glared at him and stomped a hoof. "No! I will do what I please, you aren't the boss of me," Even though she was 4, she still had the attitude of a foal. "I will not be told what to do by you." Her tail flicked and she turned to face the rocks next to her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not so luck Lucky(Thunder Struck)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 pm

"You're acting like a yearling," he commented casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Who said I had to obey a forcer." She shot back and turned again. "I could find another stallion, travel with him, leave you to force more helpless mares."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"You could do that, too," he said nonchallantly. "But that's not exactly what I had in mind." He snorted and shook his mane, "I was just thinking about what was best for the upcoming foal and the beautiful mother who's carrying." He didn't even glance to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

"You only mated me today, not much is gonna happen in a single day." She said, a bit flattered by his words.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

He shrugged. "May I remind you it's going to happen sometime."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yes, but not today." Lucky says and tugs his mane a little. "What I don't under stand is why you were sorry."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Hazard gave her a quizical look. "I don't understand either." He frowned. "I......It was just you.....I don't know. Something about you told me I just couldn't leave you." He snorted, then returned the tug on her mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

"Why never any other mares? You wouldn't know cause all you think of is fucking them." She said as he returned her tug. "But, if you need me, I will be.... right here."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

"How am I supposed to trust you?" He snapped, looking away. "You probably hate me. How can I trust a mare that wants to rip my balls off?" A smile spread across his face, but he was being serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

"You don't have to, I couldn't hurt you that bad, there is a size difference." She sneered and made a irked face. "Mustang against draft breed, hmm? But how could I trust a stud that raped me? How can I know you won't do it again?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

"Because I'm not that sex-driven," he said quietly, turning away from her. "Just go to sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm

She huffed and put her head down, just then she realized how tired she really was. "Wow..." Lucky muttered before drifting off to sleep.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

When he was sure she was asleep, Hazard walked off a bit. He was still in hearing distance, and if she needed anything he would be able to get there quickly enough. He looked up at the full moon that had risen overhead and sighed. "Why, God, have you cursed me with this damnation of being me?" He said quietly, continueing to look at the moon as if it could answer him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Her ears swivled to his words, but she was to deep in sleep to care. "Ohh!" She moaned in a dream and raised a hoof. "N-n-no..." This time she stuttered, but it was calm.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Hazard flicked his ears over to where her quiet sounds came from. Was she awake? He quietly picked his way over to the place where she slept and watched her still body. She appeared to be sleeping still. Dreaming, then. He cocked his head slightly. What was she dreaming about? "Lucky?" He whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"Ohh- No!" She half moaned half cried in her sleep, but his whisper woke her, " What?!" Lucky asked, suddenly awake and alert. "Man, I can't say that was a night mare....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Hazard flickered his ears. "What were you dreaming about, if you don't mind me asking?" He was quite curious, and badly wanted to know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

She out her head down in shame and flicked her ears, "Oh, uh... nothing!" Her voice was high pitched and it was easy to tell she was lying, and she cursed her self for it. "Ok, guess."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

"Was I in it?" he snorted, nipping her mane playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm

"Er... uh maybe." She said, nervously looking around. "I guess, keep going."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Hazard grinned and chuckled. "I'm assuming you finally learned how to enjoy me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Her head whipped around and collided with his, but she ignored the pain, "No!" She snorted and rubbed the sore spot on her leg. "That would be in your dreams!" Again, her voice was a bit high in both sentences.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:43 pm

"I think you're lying to me," he smiled and nuzzled her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

"If I was, how could you explain the nos?" She asked and gave him a you-left-that-part-out, look.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next