Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unknown, blind mare and her gifted foal

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The unknown, blind mare and her gifted foal - Page 2 Empty Re: The unknown, blind mare and her gifted foal

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:17 am

I reared up in excitment.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The unknown, blind mare and her gifted foal - Page 2 Empty Re: The unknown, blind mare and her gifted foal

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:03 pm

(can i get a little more? I mean i know i have not been putting much but that is becuz you have not)

The mare laughed at his excitement. "Do i get to home now?" Rose giggled and danced around the two.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 am

(Okay)

"Yes, I think we should get away from this place, we dont want too stay here too long." Cai said, he started walking back to the steep hill.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm

The mare and rose started to follow Cia. Both stayed close to the stud because something in his voice alarmed them. It must not be safe. The painted filly giggled as she climbed down the steep hill. "Wow..im amazed i made it up this hill blind." the mare commented as she carefully picked her way down.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 am

"haha, yeah, I cant imagine how it is too feel blind." He said, he carried on for a minute and his smile turned straight, his eyes scanned the area, a growl emereged from a cave "Right, I think we should move a little faster." he said, starting to trot a slow pace, all that was heard, was the gentle beat of hooves patting on the ground.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm

The mare heard the growl and she became skittish..
Rose was unaware of the growl and continued beside her mother.
"Yeah, i think we should hurry up our pace." the mare said as she pushed her mug to Cia's rump.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 am

Cai~
he carried on walking and was just a couple of meters too the ground when the mountain lion creeped out of its cave "*Gasps* run, go too the bottm of that hill, and dont stop till you make it there!" he whinnied, he turned round and the lion pounced on him, he bucked and spined and reared and the lion fell off, it let out a large growl.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 pm

The mare shrilled and urged Rose to go! She nipped her flank which sent her racing down the hill. The mare raced after as fast as could go. "Go, baby!" she cried as her foal was slowing. At the bottom, the mare turned around and looked for Cai. "Cai!" she squealed.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am

I pinned the lion down on its side and shoved a hoof in its face leaving it unconsiues, but not for long "Run!!! we need too get as far away as possible!" he whinnied too her and the foal.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 pm

The mare ushered Rose on and forced her into a hard gallop to escape the terror behind her. The mountainside landscape was flying by and she pushed her baby to run faster. She encouraged her with words when ever she saw her slowing down. "Cai!" she shouted over her should at the stud in hot pursuit.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 pm

“Just keep on running! carry on until you reach that tall rock over there!” he yelled, his legs became stiff and became slow, his heart was beating out of his chest, a lions claws dug into his rump, he screeched in pain as he bucked the lion off, its claw made a scar on his eye, he paused to take a breath, then he decided to catch up with them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 pm

The mare urged Rose to run to the rock. The filly ran for her life and stood behind it, shaking. The mare heard his cry and whipped around to see him get scratched by the lion. Something in her snapped and she took off, charging towards them. the mare mare screamed and reared, thrashing her hooves in the air above the lion. She came down on his head and cracked its skull, killing him on the spot.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 am

Cai ran down to the mare and rose, he stood panting, covered in blood, some of the blood belongedtoo him, and some of the blood belonged to the lions. another lion appeared "not another one...," he sighed, he reared up and pretended to be scary, the lion ran away, he looked at the mare and Rose, saying "lets go!" he started to gallop, hoping they would follow.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 pm

As she finished, she heard another cry of another lion. she turned, horrified, searching for the new predator. Cai had scared it off. She called to Rose and raced off after them.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 am

Cai stoped far away from the mountain, coughing and wheezing, trying to rub away the blood from the scar on his eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 pm

The mare looked at the stallion in surprise. “Heavens, Cai!” she cried. Rose saw the dried blood and tried to lick it but was too little. “Here...” the mare offered and started to clean his wound.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:34 am

Cai smiled, he looked at the lions on the mountain running away "Thats them gone." he said, the scar remaining on his eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 am

The mare was happy to have helped his eye and looked out to the mountains were the lions retreated to. "That was scary." Rose said with a shiver and nudged her mama searching for milk. "Thank you, Cai. Without you, we would have been dinner."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am

Cai smiled "No problem." he said lightly "thankyou for cleaning my eye....!" he laughed, his legs aching from running.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 am

The mare smiled and moved so Rose could suckle.

Once she finished, she lie down at her mother's hooves and quickly fell asleep in a small ball. The painted mare looked down upon her with a smile of pure love on her soft lips. How glad she was to finally see what her darling spawn looked like! The mare then sighed as she thought about her former life..did she know what she even looked like? All this time she had worried about seeing her baby and running from the lions that she never once thought of herself. Turning abruptly to Cai she asked, "What do I look like?"

(she is a red/white painted mare)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&gl=us&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uvurTumIBJG6tgeU8qnWDg&ved=0CC4QBSgA&q=chestnut+paint+mare&spell=1&biw=480&bih=208#p=1
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 am

Cai smiled "You are a beautiful, stunning young Red and White painted mare..." he said, hoping he had said the right pattern, he always got painteds mixed up with Tabinos or overos
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 am

The mare smiled. "I do sound beautiful.." she sai softly and tried to glacne around at her pelt. "So far it looks nice." his words were warm and much like compliments. "You are so pretty, mama!" cheered Rose. The mare nosed her gently. "And my name?" she asked Cai, turning to him and looking at him expectantly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 am

"I don't know about you, but I was thinking 'Serenade' its suits you so well" Cai said, nuzzling the mare and shaking his grey coat, his pale hooves had light mixed on them, he looked at her coat "What do you think Rose?" he said to the young filly, with a warm smile placed on his face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Serenade tonuged the new name and then smiled, "I really like it!" she looked down at Rose who was jumping about Cai with glee. "I love it! I love it!"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Cai smiled and whistled "so....are you guys like, heading anywhere, coz, I'm a lone Stallion, I don't do much except eat grass and fight lions!" he laughed, looking at Rose bouncing happiliy and excitedly aroung his tall, white legs.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next