Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love Empty Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:45 pm

(Mystic Waters POV)

I stand at the egde of the ocean, looking down at my reflection waving back and forth in the calm waters. I cant see myself, but i know that i am there. The water rushes up to engluf my front hooves, then retreats back. There is a gentle breeze blowing my mane and tail, tugging at the end strands. The air smells of tulips and sea salt. The bright sun shines down upon my white back and causes the glitter to sparkle. I fan out my wings making the glitter lined edges glow like tiny diamonds. I tuck them back in and raise my head to the sky. I listen closely to see if any other pegacorns are close by. I cant see anything because im blind and that doesnt bother me one bit. I have been blind my whole life, ever since birth. I taught myself to adapt to the wild world i live in. I didnt always use to live up here in the sky on this floating cloud. Back when the Peacemakers found me on Earth, they drug me up here and forced me to live alone until someone came to love me. Once i find love, ill b able to go back down to Earth.
i paw the sand with my glass hoof and toss my mane, it flutters around my face feeling like silk. I take a few causious steps into the ocean as the sunsets. Time goes by quickly in the sky. Its almost dark as i get farther out into the water. It is just above my knees now as the tide rises. The moon is high in the sky now, stars twinkling brightly. I sip some salty water and toss my head up. I nod a few times to no one but myself. I touch my glass horn to the water and it starts to glitter and sparkle around me. I rear up, tossing my mane around me. I spread out my wings and cry out loudly, a cry of loneliness as i paw the air with my hooves.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm

( Prizim )

I fly in, and land beside the water i feel the cold ocean spray on my sparkling body my long horn seems to touch the sky i look at the lonely mare her eyes were empty it saddened me, i walk to her "Hello, Im Prizim." i touch her lightly with my wing

Back to top Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

I heard the other horse fly in and i turned in the general direction that it came from. I felt it touch me with its wing and i try to smile. "Hello, Im Mystic W..Water!" I stammer. I havent talked to anyone in forever. My heart swells at the smal touch on my side. I listen as i exit the water. the sky is still night. I gently touch my muzzle to the other horses side.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 pm

( Prizim )

I nod and look at her with loving eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:56 pm

I wish i could see the kind horse that has come to talk with me. "Where are you from?" my voice raises a little at the end. I dont stand to to close, but close enough to take in his masculin(sp) scent. From what his smell tells me, he is a rather handsome horse. I shake out my mane and blow air out of my nose.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"Im from Cloud Kingdom." i touch her neck with my nose and give her a picture of me in her mind
http://nightmare-v.deviantart.com/art/Unicorn-120427301
[with pearl blue wings and his mane almost seems endless along with his tail]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:32 pm

His voice is so kind and clear. "Im from Earth actually, but i was forced to live here because of my...umm disability" my voice drops at the end. Suddenly my mind fills with this picture of a horse. It hits me that this is what he must look like! I smile and bump his neck with my nose.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 pm

I smile everything i do plays in her head like a movie "I see, It isn't that horrible to be blind you have other senses that get stronger when you are." I say kindly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm

I am lost in the visions that get put into my head. I shake my head at first then turn to look at him and see him looking at me. "Why did you come here?" the question seemed forced, but i hope he didnt catch that.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm

"I came looking for someone that would love me." I smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 pm

I blink twice, but like that would stop the silent flow of tears that streamed down my cheeks. I put my head down and try to block his image from my mind with my own mind power. My glass horn grazes the grass and the blades turn to ice. I swallow before answering back, "Thats hard to find ya know..."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"I know." i sigh looking at her then nuzzle her neck softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I sigh too. I turn my head to nuzzle his cheek. I lip his mane and place my head against his neck. "Thanks for coming to see me. Its the least you could do." I rest my head in the hollow of his neck and breath in his scent slowly, smiling ever so slightly as its sweetness. I take a few steps closer until im practicly hugging him. "Im looking for love too. Thats how i can get back to Earth." I say trying to hide my sadness.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

"I think you might have found it sweetheart."*i smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:22 pm

I take a few steps back and look at him. I take down the mental block and his picture floods my mind. He is a nice, caring gentle stallion that came to see me. I smile a broad smile and toss my mane. I rear up and come down landing easily without messing up a single tulip. I move closer to him and whisper, "Is it you?" playfully, but yet i wasnt so sure. I wanted to know for sure if he wanted me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:25 pm

I smile as to say yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:28 pm

I giggle a little filly giggle. I hug him closely to me. "Thanks" i whisper. I pull away and continue to stare at the mental picture of him looking back at me. I spread my wings and take to the sky. I do two flips and i glide down to the ocean and land easily in the water.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:31 pm

I smile and watch her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I toss my head, "Come join me!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm

I gallop to the water tucking in my wings i plunge in and laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 pm

His laughter fills my head as i laugh with him. I splash him with my wings and i squeal with glee.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

I chuckle and splash her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:42 pm

I shake the water from my face and laugh. I swim back to him and kiss his cheek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 pm

I smile and nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Everything in my life is now perfect. I am in love and going back to Earth wouldnt even match that. All of a sudden, the waters become rough and wind blows, pulling and tugging at my mane. The waters are so rough, that i have lost my mental picture of Prisim. I scream out because i cant see, of course, or even feel! Suddenly i get that falling feeling and i take note that i am not even touching the ground anymore. I am falling through the sky, back down to Earth. I spread my wings to try and fly back up, but i can only slow my speed and continue going down. I land on a tuff of green grass. I dont even try to get up, my life is over.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next