Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I was feeling oddly. "lets mate and then pick out a foal!" I smiled warmly and turned my hindqaurters to him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm

I mount her gently cause i was much heavier than her and breed to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

I suck in a breath and smile while waiting for him to finish
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I finish and dismount and nuzzle her smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

I smile and still buzzed about two foals
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm

I smiled "who knows...We might even have twins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I glance at him. "then....."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm

"Then...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm

"....then we cant go pick out one? I mean i really want to rescue a foal" i mutter shyly
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

"I don't care how many foals we have." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm

I giggle like a young filly. "well come on! Let's go!" I start to walk off
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I laugh and walk with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:43 pm

We come to a large feild surrounded by white cherry trees, like fence of nature. A broad, bif mare stood in the center of the field with a tiny colt at her hooves. tons of foals of various ages slept, galloped. bucked and scowled every where.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:10 am

One foal comes up to us and smiled and looked at Mystic Water's already swollen belly and said "Your gonna have a baby?" He looked excited I smiled warmly at him he was one of the smallest here I nuzzled him and walked to the lone mare or as we would call her, 'The Nanny' "Hello. How are you?" I say kindly the foal was circling my feet under me and started to gently tug on my long tail i chuckled and just ignored it then he came to stand at my side then one of his friends apparently came up to him and asked him to play then he took off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm

I smile warmly at the cute colt,"Yes I am" he walked off, following Prizim. I stood still, watching all the parentsless foals mingle about. My eyes scanned the field until they landed on a very tiny filly standing alone at the back of the baby herd. She was a milky redish color with a white tail and white fluffy tuffs of mane. She had white socks and a small snip. Her horn was tiny and so were her feathery wings she kept tucked in. She turned to watch a butterfly and the whites of her eyes stared blankly about. She was blind. My maternal instincs kicked in and I began to slowly make my way over to her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

I smiled then followed Mystic over to the foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 pm

(the nanny smiled and said,"I am Miss Pinny")
Mystic~I came to the foal and in a warm and kind voice I murmurs "Hey little girl, who are you?" my eyes soften as I take in how skinny she is and how torn her wings are. Her mane was missing in spots and scars covered her body. I came on slow so she could hear me and know I ment no harm. She jumped away from me and shivered. Pinny came up and said sorrowfully, "this is Crimson Sunset. She was abused by her frantic mother. Her father, a forcer" she nearly hissed the words "beat her constently so she resides here" she walked away. I turned to Prizim my eyes threatening to over flow with tears.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

I look at her and smile small "We want her." I say softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I nod my head and whisper a "she is perfect"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm

I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

the little filly stumbled over to me and sniffed my leg carefully. I bent my nose down to her and nuzzled her face kindly. "hello Crimson. I am your new mama"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:45 pm

I smiled handsomely looking down at the foal, I knew I could heal her and Mystic if I wanted but things just wouldn't be the same. I sighed and lowered my muzzle to the foal's level and nuzzled her small muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:24 am

Crimson~my ears listened intenly as I feel for the new mare. Her voice was kind and soft as her was her touch. She said she would be my new mama. I tried to smile, my little teeth exsposed. My white blank eyes stared at nothing inparticular as a stallion came up. I made my small voice speak and it croaked "Are you gunna be my new daddy?" I muzzled his nose.

Penny~I gasp from my spot about 20 paces away. "That littlun hasn't spoken since she has been here! Well done you two!" I exclaim.

Mystic~my eyes tear up and I smile at how cute her tiny voice sounds. I kiss her cheek and stand almost protectively over her. I grin at Penny.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I smiled knowing she couldn't see me but said "Yes." my eyes wear moist with new tears but they refused to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 am

Crimson~I smile again at the sound of his promising voice. I notice the mama acts like me a little and I wanted to ask her if she too were blind but I didn't. My little white swayed in the gentle breeze as I sighed. My breathing exsposed my frail body and my jagged ribs.

Mystic~I flutter my white wings and nuzzle the foal again. "Lets go home littun" I say kindly. I kiss Prizim and gently pick up Crimson and place her snug between his wings. I thank penny and take to the sky as a kick startled my unexpected mind.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next