Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I snuggles Crimison in my feathered wings and took off and catche up to Mystic and looked at her "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Waters: Blind Mare Searching For Love

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Mystic~I smile at his figure. I couldnt see him but i felt his warmth. "im sfine
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm

I nodded and flew close to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

We arrive back home saftly and i listen as i hear my mate land on the ground beside me. I smile and make my way to his side, searching for our new daughter. "Welcome home Crimson" as she slide off his back.

Crimson~I slide down, woozy from the fly and i sigh as i take in the beautiful smells. I cant see the home, but i can smell and scense its wonderous prettiness.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I smiled at them and nuzzled tem both

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Crimson~I whimper slightly as a hunger pain ripls through my body. I knew Mystic was my new mother but I wasn't sure if I could just take her milk she was keeping for the other foal. "Mum?" I question looking up at her blankly.

Mystic~i twitch my ear and smile warmly down upon her, "Yes child?" I knew what she wanted before she askd and I chuckle as I use my nose to guide her to my tits. I say softly against her whither, "Theres plently to go around"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

I smiled at them and laid down gently on the ground laying my nose on the ground and closing my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Crimson~
When i was full, i backed away and burped. I giggle playfully and bounce around mother. I then pause as i remember her touch on my flank and back at he foaling nursury. "Mama? Are..Are you blind too?" I look up at her.

Mystic~
I flutter my wings and laugh softy as i glance at my mate. Her question caught me off guard and i say simply, "Yes baby, i am blind just like you are..." My voice trails off as i look at Prizim closely. "Love, if you touch her, will she be able to see too?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

I slowly opened my eyes "Yes, and I could even heal her, it is possible, even for you also, I could do the same, but I haven't said anything because I didn't know what you would say." I said calmly and got up and shook vigorously and walked over to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Crimson~I was busy with a butterfly to really hear what they were saying.

Mystic~I fluttered my wings and tossed my head up angrily. "You could have said something!" I shout and hen close my eyes to calm my nerves. I speak again slowly, "What can you do?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Prizim~ I glanced at crimison slighly then back at her "I have to um..." I studdered "I would have to touch your eyes with the sharp tip of my horn, yes, it would be painful and then take one of my feathers and place it ver both eyes for about 6 months then take it off and you can see. But it is very painful just remember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Mystic~
I hiss and wrap my neck around Crimson, "Id rather be blind than do that! There must be a healer..." I start, stroking a very confused crimson with nose as I flutter my wings amdtuck them in again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

I stepped back "I wouldn't do it to you unless you wanted me to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

I sigh, unsheilding crimson. "I know. I know."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:11 pm

I nodded and nuzzled Crimson softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Crimson~
I smile up at my daddy and nuzzle him back.

Mystic~
I flutter my white wings and walk off, my swollen belly swaying side to side as I go.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Prizim~ I smiled then looked up seeing Mystic walking away "Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

I look back at him, "No.." and turn round heading for the water, a tear threatening to fall down my cheek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I watched her "You sure?" I said softly suddenly at her side watching her with my gentle eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm

I smile a weak smile and then shudder. The foal in my stomach kicks slightly. "I am sure.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:54 pm

"You don't look like it." I nibbled slightly on her soft mane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Crimson~
I lie down in the soft grass smiling and drift to sleep.

Mystic~
I wince again, but quickly cover it up with a smile. The foal was really kicking now.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

I saw her side flinch and looked at her a bit worried

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

I look at him, "Oh quite worrying!" I start to walk away when a sudden blow stomach sends me to my knees. "Oh!!" I exclaim.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4