Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd

Go down

Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd Empty Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

Mysti glides across the ground, head low. She has wandered far to find food, but there is not enough vegitation to satisfy her growing hunger. As she climbs a knoll, the outline of many horses becomes clear to her. She nickers, but they are too far away. With newfound hope, she trots nearer to them. Will they accept her?

"Hello?" she snorts to a tall stallion, who looks as if he might be the leader of the herd. "I'm just looking for a herd. May I join yours?"

Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd Greyarabmare

Last edited by Cowgirl_Up on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had some capitalization errors.)

Back to top Go down

Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd Empty Re: Mystic Dancer (grey Arabian mare) Would Like To Join The Herd

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

The tall Bay Stallion lifts his head and says "hello i am valient are you looking to join this herd??

Back to top Go down