Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd

Go down

Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd Empty Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 am

*I come in diving towards the cloud, rocketing over it I land on a nearby cloud. Eyes gleaming with hatred I rear screaming out loudly. Coming back down I toss my head, showing that no one is the boss of me. Stomping my hoof I wait for either a fight or a evil mare of aliance. I scream again before I stand in the wind waiting.*

Back to top Go down

Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd Empty Re: Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 pm

*i gallop in and stop infront of him,my mane and tail waving in the wind,and smile evily* "hello,i'm Gypsy"

Back to top Go down

Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd Empty Re: Tiger Eye comes for a fight or a mare to join his herd

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm

*I come in diving towards the cloud, rocketing over it I land on a nearby cloud. Eyes gleaming.I rear screaming out loudly. Coming back down I toss my head, showing that no one is the boss of me. Stomping my hoof I wait for either a sallion of aliance. I scream again before I stand in the wind waiting.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 pm

when cats rule the world is lost...

in cuteness! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:09 pm

*I turn my gleaming red eyes toward Gypsy, a evil smile plays quickly across my face. I go to her and circle her, stopping behind her I ask* "Why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

*i smile and hold my head high* "i'm looking for a mate"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 4:23 pm

*I laugh gruesomely and jump up landing in front of her* "I already have a herd" *I look at her challengingly* "what do you think of that?" *I lift my head up high my eyes flashing* "i want more mares, and sons, to take over the fantasy world. Each son, or daughter, ruling their own land. And to pass it down to their sons and daughters" *I laugh grimly smiling wickedly, I watch Gypsy my body tingling with the lust for her, I tremble a little, licking my lips I walk up to her putting my head next to hers, whispering in her ear* "What now?" *I smile nuzzling her neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:19 pm

*i smile* "i'll do what ever you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

*I throw back my head laughing* "Good, so I take it you will join my herd. Now, do you want children?" *I arch an eyebrow challengingly tossing my head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 pm

*i smile* "sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well, that doesn't sound like a yes. Then maybe later" *I flick my head and nuzzle your side letting my tool slip a little. I lick my lips again and snort*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm

*i smile and nuzzle his neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 12:25 pm

*I smile deviously and mount you quickly, grasping your sides I let my tool slip in you and I push* "Its later" *I laugh a little then take a deep breath going faster*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

*i smile and laugh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 am

*I dismount and smile deviously* "Ready to go?" *I nod to my land* "So we can set my plan inaction?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 4:15 pm

*i look at him* "sure,but what plan"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 6:49 pm

*I look at her* "To take over fantasy world, remember?" *I lounge up into the air and wait for her to join me*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 6:57 pm

*i smile evily and jump up into the sky and stand beside him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 pm

*I smile and fly off towards my land*
(tornado alley, tiger eye is here to claim land. or something like that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

*i follow him*
(ok thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum