Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Tyr ~ I rolled her onto my back and walked back to the cave and lowered her to the cave floor.. I sat next to her and rubbed my body against her side, trying to soothe her.. " Bite my fur if you need to.." I said..

Back to top Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm

~Crypt~
She smield and licekd his muzzle for awhile... " Nah im good..." She said still licking his muzzle...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Tyr ~ I feel bad that she was going through the pain because of me...I listened carefully and watched her I knew it was the cubs...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 pm

~Crypt~
She lied her head on the earth, and breathed heavily, her eyes fixed on Tyr... She sighed adn whinned, she pushed and there was a black cup on the earth, then we had a total of seven pups, but there was another one, a white female, looked just like me.... She sat up and licked the cubs clean,a nd turned to Tyr. she smield adn licked his neck... Before turning back to the cubs.. She smield and licked them all, one was a fae that looked like me, and the others were boys and theey looked like their father... The cubs began to suckle...

Pics of the pups~
Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 4 MexTanamaraPups1_5_03Melinda
Pic of the white pup~
Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 4 Wolf_p10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 pm

OOC ~ Awwwwww, they are so cute.... Very Happy

Tyr ~ I whimpered as she gave birth and saw the pup come out one by one... I yipped happily and rubbed my head against hers, my tail wagging a million times a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

~Crypt~
She smiled and licked Tyr's muzzle, then turned to look at the pups, they are the so cute! And im happy there mine and Tyr's... She licked here heads and smiled...
(( Ikr! ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Tyr ~ I walked over and lay down next to them all, laying on my side next to Crypt. One of the pup climbed on my side and crawl along until they were close enough to nibble my ear. I smiled and stayed where I was... " Why am always the first to get bit.." I joked with Crypt, I didn't know which pup was on my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

~Crypt~
She chuckled and graped the pup by the scruff and set the pup down beside the other... One that looked like his ather was nibbling on my back... I chuckled and smiled... " what shoudl we name them?" I said and then turned to the white female, there was 4 females and 4 males... I flicked my tail to the white one, ' Asoka. What do you think hun, Asoka for the white fae?" I asked and looekd at him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Tyr ~ I smiled and rolled onto my back, with my paws in the air. I looked at her and smiled "Asoka sounds good and for one of the boys Raptor maybe.." I said " We are being eaten alive.." I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 pm

~Crypt~
She nodded and whispered " Asoka," Crypt smiled at Tyr's joke and then nodded ' yes Raptor, for this little guy, thats nibbling on everyone.." I smiled, and picked Raptor up and set him on his fathers stomach... The rest started to pounce on his father... I laughed and stood shaking my fur...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4