Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Empty Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 am

Crypt~
Hi, im Crypt and i have a story too tell you, come along if you can handle it.....!
When i was born, my mother and father abandned me, once i was 9 months old i started to hunt, and by that age thats pretty good, now im older and more stronger i have the speed as a cheetah, then strenght of a dragon, and the intelligenice of a lion..... I walked along the tree lines, thinking of what my meal would be today, growling low in my throut. Stoping dead in my tracks and lifting my muzzle to the air, then throwing it down, and racing along the forest searching for a good meal to have,.... after 5 mins i seen a buck, crunching down low and my broad-shoulders moving from side to side, i growled low, my paws barly touching the ground..... Finally i leaped onto the bucks back digging my long razor sharp claws into it, i threw my head up then bolting it onto its neck, btiing harder and twisting its head breaking it. It collaposed to the ground, i released my grip and towored over the motionless body, stretching my neck up and howling, my rythm of my howling was beautiful and my sleek white coat was invisable in the snow, grasping my maw in the bucks weak skin and dragging it up the raven and by two trees..... looking to see if anything was watching me,.... Nothing, then began to eat my meal, tearing the buck to pieces, after i was done i threw the bones into a bush and travled on, the snow falling from the sky and onto her beautiful coat, my eyes looking beyond the trees and futher. my muscular body moving from side to side in a sexy motion, my body was ready for a pup and, i needed to find a mate before having a pup.... Travling on ooking for something to attack or maybe a male brute, but that was never gonna happen, this was my territory and all the timber wolves knew not to come through here. I was a timber wolf and a beautiful one at that, i was in heat and the brutes couldnt keep their paws off me, and long ago i didnt want a pup so i chased them out or killed them if they didnt leave....
Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Whitew10
Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Onepea10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:32 am

Tyr ~ I had travelled to this place, from a far away land. This whole forest was knew to me, I did not know the customs nor the wolves that lived here. I was a large wolf, built for power not speed. I was looking for a female to force myself upon, I needed to get my genes out there. I sniffed sensing a female, she was in heat. I saw through the tree lines, she would not see me as long as I stood in the shadows, I grew closer and pounced on her, forcing her to the ground, immediatly shoving my tool into her, she was strong but I was stronger. I humped quickly, gripping nastily onto her neck...I had taken her by surprise and that was my advantage.. I smirked as I continued..

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Black_13

Back to top Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:36 am

i'm gana post here to i'm at a birthday party i'm on my phone typing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 am

Crypt~
I grosled and jumped forward, then twisting in circles, i threw him off me and snarled, pinning my tail to my rump, I showed my long razor sharp teeth at the unknown wolf that mounted me. "Stay back, or ill rip you into"i threatened, no one jumps me without permission.
((ok))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Tyr ~ I chuckled and replied " Well this will go one way or another, and niether way is good for you..." I said lowering my head.......she was a fine wolf and she would be my b**ch.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Crypt~
I growled low in my throut, "What makes you thunk you can just mount a fae and get away with it"i snaled keeping a close eye on him, my tail still pinned to my rump, i would not be his B****, untill i got to know him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Tyr ~ I stepped closer...." Well I either get my way or somebody dies.....I might not kill you, but maybe some defenseless pup somewhere...." I growled

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Crypt~
I growled stepping back, then thinking twice about what he said, i sighed my body was ready for a pup....."Fine, you can do your wish, but arent you just gonna leave after your done"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Tyr ~ I smirked moving closer to her... " Maybe I will, maybe I just keep you as my whore..." I said, nastily

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Crypt~
I snorted and rolled my eyes, "That is what i hate about forcers they leave the fae to take care of the pup by themselves"i snarled at him nipping his shoulder now telling him to stay away unless he dont want to get hurt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Tyr ~ I growled snapping at her muzzle, she was a defieant one............

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Crypt~
I snarled and growled at him, jumping up and pinning him down, snapping at his muzzle, i smirked "Names Crypt, and yours"i said grinning evily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Tyr ~ I smiled, deciding to play along with her, I didn't struggle, although I did snap back at her... " The Names Tyr...."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Crypt~
I didnt flinch as he snapped at me, i smirked and let him up, turning my rump toward him, and nodding.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Tyr ~ I walked over to her and mounted, pushing myself into her...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Crypt~
I smirked and jumped forward making him land on his face, i laughed and smiled, lowering my head and licking his muzzle. I turned and flicked my tail, trolting away, looking of my shoulder and calling for him to follow.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Tyr ~ Stupidly, I followed her.....although I was starting to loose my patience

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Crypt~
I knew i was making him unease but oh well, i stoped and turned around, telling him he could now, i smirked evily and then nodded.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Tyr ~ I mounted again and pushed further into her than I had before...I grabbed her neck and grunted as I humped her....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Crypt~
I groarned in pleasure and jumped forward this time going back into him, making him go in futher, "More, i want more!"i yelled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Tyr ~ I pushed further into her, my tool hitting her G- spot everytime.....I groaned in pleasure as she tightened around me....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Crypt~
I groaned and licked his leg.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Tyr ~ " I thought you wern't going to be my little whore..." I said sharply....sneering as I spoke......He start being a bit rough, going as hard as I could, not caring reallyif it hurt her......

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Crypt~
I growled and snorted "Your mind can change"i said ruthlessly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Tyr ~ I growled back at her, snapping at her muzzle, telling her to stay still, I continued to pound into her ruthlessy. I released liquids into her and went faster and alot harder, pulling out and going into her other one.... not even slowing down... I grunted and moaned as she was giving me so much pleasure.. my large tool, hitting her hard with each thrust.. I gripped her tightly, there was no chance that she would get away...my plan had worked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next