Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Crypt~
I groaned in pleasure.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 am

Tyr ~ After a while I finished and dismounted her, licking my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Crypt~I turned toward him and smiled nuzzling his side gently, "so you staying or no?" i asked i was starting to like him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 am

Tyr ~ I smiled and looked at her, all my urges to leave her had disappeared. She was a beautiful wolf and know we would have a pup soon, we could start a pack..... " It would be me honour and sorry about earlier...." I licked her muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:04 am

Crypt~ I smiled and licked his muzzle multible times, " nah its ok, im used to being forced breed." I said and trolted away, lifting my muzzle to the air, and scenting a doe and a buck, i instantly crunched down low and stalked toward the smell, i growled low in my throut when seeing the buck and dloe together, my tail flicked back and forth as i stared at them.......after a few mins, i dashed down the steep slope and jumped up, growling loudly and onto the bucks back, its horn strinking in the air and its back legs bucking in mid-air... i growled and sunk my fangs into its neck, making it collapose to the ground, i released my grip and towered over the dead buck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Tyr ~ I watched her take down the deer, she killed it with such grace. I smiled and trotted over to her, sniffing the air seeing if there was any other wolves in the area. After I knew the area was safe I lay down licking my paws

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Crypt~ I looked at him and my knees buckled, making me fall to the ground.... I put my paw on the deers shoulder and tour the bucks neck into pieces, tearing thee buck too pieces after i was done and there was only a huge piece left, i trolted over to Tyr and collaposed down beside him... Nuzzling his side and droping the meat gently on the ground, pushing it toward him with my muzzle and whimperring " eat, you need tol be strong " i said and layed my head on my paws.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Tyr ~ I nuzzled her side and smiled to her... " we should find a den..." I said, nibbiling at the meat she had laid in front of me..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Crypt~ I smiled and stood up, lifting my muzzle to the air and growling low in my throut, i stalked toward the smell of an introuder, seeing a big huge brute, i snorted. the brute whiped around and smirked, i growled and chraged at him, whiping around going under him and sunk my teeth into his rib cage twisting around and cruching bone, the brute jumped up and pinned me too ground..... I clawed his stomach and managed too lock my fangs into the wolfs ear, making him yowl in pain, he clawed down my side.... I screamed a battle cry and threw him off me, lunging at him and sinking my fangs into the brutes neck and whiping his neck side ways and broke his neck.... His eyes staring in the distance, i growled and went dizzy, my knees buckled and making me collapose to the ground by the dead body, the brutes blood all other my beauitful white coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Tyr ~ I ran after her, but by the time I reached her it was all over and done with. I found her next to the body collapsed into a heap. I heaved her onto my shoulders and carried her to a cave. I layed her gently onto the floor and started to groom her coat clearing it of any blood....I howled telling any other wolf that she was mine and I would protect her with my life...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Crypt~ I was still dizzy, and opening my eyes hearing Tyrs howl..... smiling i managed to lift my head and lick his muzzle, " sorry for that, its just that this is my territory and im over protective3 now that im pregent " i said lieing my head on the cave floor, the huge cut on my side started to sting, i threw my head up and nipped at the cut and licked my side, i whimpered as it got worse " Tyr, go and get some herbs by the lake, hury im loosing to much blood...." i said and nipping his side drawing blood telling him too go.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Tyr ~ I nodded, and ran as quick as I could to the lakes side. I sniffed around for the herbs and found them tucked away under a fern. I grabbed them a ran back to Crypt's side... " What know...." I asked, she was loosing a lot of blood and she looked like she was in a lot of pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Crypt~
I sighed " Chew them and then when your done chewing lay it my side, the juice from the herds will make the bleeding"i say and lay my head on the cave floor again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Crypt ~ I chewed the herbs up a quickly but as thoroughly as I could.... I lay the herbs on her side and looked at her whimpering slightly..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Crypt~
I showed my teeth as he pressed the herbs on my side, after a few mins the bleeding stoped, and the scar going clean, i looked at Tyr and smiled licking his muzzle constantly, " You can mount me if you ask for premission " i said and smiled. I growled low in my throut when licking him, jumping up and baring my teeth, snaping my maw in fury..... There was four wolves here is cented not a half a mile away, my muscular body and egs teance, ready for battle.... I pinned my ears too my skull and stood my ground, no way was i gonna let another pack of wolves onto my territory.... growling low, scenting it was all males 'of course, they proably scented me in heat'i roared telling them too stay back, or them would be wishing they wouldnt have stepped foot onto this land, in a few seconds they will be running off back too there mothers, after im through with them, " Tyr theres males comming " i said and stood beside him, my side coat gleamming in the dark cave, and his invisible, that what i hated about my coat, cause i pure white and in a cave you can see me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Tyr ~ I nudged her back, further into the cave... " Stay here...." I said... " Please just trust me..." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Crypt~
I growled and snapped at him, " i do trust you, but i will fight by your side, until you die " i said and stepped forward.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Tyr ~ I smiled, but still felt unsure about bringing my mate, who was pregnant, to a fight.... " Ok, but please, put yourself and the pup, before me...."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Crypt~ I smiled " this is my territory and i will fight too defend it, and you and our pup always " i said, seeing the brutes come running and then stopping, i growled and charged out of the cave, jumping up and showing my fangs at a brute, i came down onto him and making him collapse to the ground, i growled, i threw my head up and blowed down my head sinking my fangs into the brutes neck..... I clawed his back and whiping my whole body around and twisting around his neck completely and roaring in rage seeing Tyr kill one of the brutes, " stop! " i growled my eyes black with fury and my coat standing on end.... " either, u all go or we'll have too finish u all off, one by one " i spat the last word out of my mouth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Tyr ~ I backed up, standing at Crypt's side. My head was lowered and I showed my teeth, growling in a low tone.. waiting for their reply...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Wolf 1~ " No " i screamed a battle cry and charged at the fae, knocking her off her feet and we both went rolling down hill, our fangs locked onto eashothers flank.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 am

I darted after them sliding down the hill, I grabbed the male neck. Growling I bit down harder my eyes darted at the top of the hill watching the other males standing at the top of the hill. I snapped the wolfs neck that I had in my mouth before, howling my own battle cry to the other males... Often it would send chill down the backs of other wolves. I would not be surpised if it did the same to these males.

Blood dripped from my mouth as I helped Crypt up. I turned snarling as the wolves contined to stare down at us..... " Are you Ok Crypt..." I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 am

Crypt~ I looked at tyr and grunted, bolting up the hill and jumping at a brute, griping onto his neck, and shaking him around, i released my grip alittle and then bolted my fangs down back onto the brutes neck now with mow power and strength, i cruched his bones as my fangs went through his neck...... i growled and let go of his neck, his neck riped part and blood dripped from my beautiful white muzzle, his neck was only skin..... The bones sticking out of his skin, thats why you dont mess with a Timber wolf fae like me, cuz ill mess you up (sp?)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Tyr ~ I bounded after her, jumping on one wolf. I grabbed his leg, slamming my jaws into his leg, there was a loud crack as his leg broke clean in half. I then grabbed his neck, ripping his windpipe from his throat......

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Crypt~
I whiped my head around looking at the other 3 wolves, crunching down and stalking toward thm gowling loudly, they looked from me too there 3 friends, eyes wide, there bodys shaking in fear.... I snappe my maw at them in fury, jumping up and charging toward them all, they turned around and raced out of my territory and into theres, i skited too a stop and threw my head up, stretching ou my long neck and howling warning them too never step foot on my territory..... Walking back over too Tyr and rubbing my muzzle against his neck, and licking the blood from his dark black and silver coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next