Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mares that want to join herd post stats here!

Go down

Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Empty Mares that want to join herd post stats here!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Post ya stats!Post ya stats!
Jack[Leader]:
color:black

Back to top Go down

Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Empty Re: Mares that want to join herd post stats here!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Name:MoonBeam
Breed:Palomino
Nature: Strong minded, sweet,caring, loves foals
Markings:white face

[img]Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Palatala[/img]
She's still lead mare, right?
(P.S, the leader of Rainbow meadow still is Anakin, according to the description, you might want to change that)

Last edited by WhiteRaven on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Empty Re: Mares that want to join herd post stats here!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:05 pm

yea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm

K. Think anyone else'l join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

I have friends that I could ask if nothing else....but not now

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 pm

*Lady trots in with her foal Slitherin*

Name:Lady
Breed:Half Friesen half???
Color:Black

Name:Slitherin
Breed:Full blood Friesen
Color:Reddish Black

Pic:Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Lucy%20and%20Baron
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:30 pm

go to the other post with moonbeam and jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:32 pm

kk
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: StarrStruck
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Personality: Strong and independent, wild and free. Her closely guarded heart and her soaring pace are her greatest weapon.
Pic: Mares that want to join herd post stats here! Gypsyvanner

Starri trots in, head held high, panting. She sees a small brook and walks over to it, taking an extremely long drink. When she lifts her head, refreshed, she finally realizes there are other horses in the meadow. She waits for them to approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 am

I trot to the other mare "Hi, would you like to join my herd? Well, technically it's my mate's, but I'm lead mare, so it kind of is"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

"I guess so." Starri looks at the other horses. "So, who is everybody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm

"Jack is leader, I'm lead mare, Severus and his mother are members, and my foals are too." I say nodding to starlight and Jack jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm

"I'm StarrStruck, but you can call me Starri. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." She says politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm

"MoonBeam" I say politely "Come, I'll bring you to meet my mate, he'll make the final decision"
(Go to the topic about MoonBeam and Jack)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 pm

"Ok." Starri says, and starts to trot over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 pm

I follow you "Come, Lady"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum