Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Tyr ~ Her howl sent shivers down my spine, I watched her trot back over towards me, I licked her back and smiled..... " I think we scared them off...." I said shaking my coat...

Back to top Go down

Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crypt a strong, fearless, and beautiful fae ((mature post, anyone can join))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Crypt~
I smiled and licked him, " if they set one paw on my territory ill rip them into, just like i did to there friends " i smirked, then winced throwin my head down too my stomach felling a sharp pain strke at my stoach.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Tyr ~ " Lets get you back to the cave..." I said, to her worried about the pains in her stomach.....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Crypt~
I nodded, and limped back to the cave, bloping down of the cave floor with a grut and laying my head on my paws and soon falling into a light sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Tyr ~ I followed her back to the cave, and watched over her as she slept... It was getting dark outside and the wind was picking up. I sighed lying next to her, keeping her warm

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Crypt~
I snuggled into him, i was slightly cold and warm at the same time, i licked my lips and my eyes fluttered open, my body wanted Tyr in me, and i wanted him too be in me.... I looked at him, and whimmpered telling him want i wanted..... First the sucking of his cock then him getting into me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Tyr ~ I perked my ears to her whimper....." Ok... " I whispered, waitng for her to make a move....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:27 am

Crypt~ I ran my tounge down his side, making my way to his cock, i licked his cock multiable times..... I smirked and stood done licking his cock, i stretched and grinned sexy a grin, circling him and snapping my maw at his ear.... " You catch me, you can have me " i said in a sexy voice.... i chuckled and bolted out of the cave, i was the fastest wolf in this world, my sleek white body moving amoung the tree lines....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Tyr ~ I moaned in pleasure as she licked my cock, I got up racing after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Crypt~
I turned my head, seeing him racing after me..... A smirk formed across my face, and i bolted away, making him eat the snow as it flew up and hit his face....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Tyr ~ I sped up, Ignoring the snow that flew into my face. I caught up to her, and was within a few paces of her. I nipped at her tail, catching a bit of fur in my mouth...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Crypt~
I yowled as i flet strains of hair being pulled outof my tail, i skited too a stop and smirked as he ran into my rump, " You caught me bad boy, now come get some " i sia d grinning sexy.... Biting my lip.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Tyr ~ I smirked, and mounted her instantly. thrusting hard but not so ahrd it would hurt her to badly...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Crypt~
I smiled and smirked as he mounted me, " harder, put not too hard hun " i said, jumping forward and making him go in futher into me, i screamed in pleasure and then groaned after i sighed..... This sex thing felt good....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Tyr ~ I thrusted into her, hitting her spot almost every time...I held her tightly as I steadied my pace...I licked her neck..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Crypt~
My spine shivered as he licked my neck, my head shoke and then my bod did........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Tyr ~ I dismounted and licked her chest...and nudged her playfully...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Crypt~
I smile and licked his muzzle, i sirke and pushed him downplayfully, chuckling slightly an jogging off, looking ovr m shoulder and then stoping, tuning toward Tyr and holding my headhgh, whipingaround and racing away,laughing as i did so..... Then comming to a sligh jog, at an edg of river bank, taking a step into th warm water, i sighed, and layed in the warm water, restin my eyes as i kis laed in the warm water....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Tyr ~ I smiled running after her, she had turned me into a big softy, but I didn't mind...I lay down next to her... rolling over in the water getting my coat completly soaked.....I splashed her with water, whilst I lay on my back...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

~Crypt~
She smiled and jumped upon him, licking his face... I then winced and took a paw off him, my eyes closed tightly and i threw my head down to my stmach....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm

( hello Mercy you gonna reply??))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Tyr ~ I looked at her.. " Are you ok..? " I asked slightly concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

(( Do you want to make it that she is bout to have the pups?))
~Crypt~
She sneered and stepped off Tyr, " I dont know.." She lied on her side and breathed heavily...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm

OOC ~ Ok yeah..

Tyr ~ I looked at her, " we should go back to the cave " I said genlty nudging her..I licked her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 pm

~Crypt~
She nodded her agrrement and got up slowly only to find herself back on the earth...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next