Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Faye
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 pm

(Faye?? you there?)

Back to top Go down

Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mule Bite Clan Comes To Claim!

Post by Faye Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

(Ya,course I am...I was just too lazy to post haha)

Thunderbolt~

The scene happened in a blink of an eye the ebony stud hadn't a chance to react.Though from years of experience the predator would be back at dawn.Surely.It would be when everyone was asleep and no one would be on guard.Usually,but perhaps Loretto would order perhaps him,or somebody else to keep watch for the evening.
Anxiously I walked along the tree lines,occasionally stamping my hooves and snapping at an invisible enemy.I paused,shuddering slightly from fear.Even in a big group as this,any horse had their doubts,as I was having at the moment..

Last edited by Faye on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

(lol its fine your thunderbolt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm

(K i edited it..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

(Hmm as much as I like this order of reply list, I think its slowing down the topic very much..anyone agree??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

(I do! I hate it,no affence to you though.)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

(Hahahaha, totally understood! After the first few day I just couldn't take it anymore)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

(Haha i got lost )
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

(Lol thats okay, cause we're going back to where people just randomly post.)

Loretto~
My ears were neatly tucked against my black skull as I surveyed the tree line for the murderous cat. Knowing all to well that it lurked somewhere in that darkness. Rearing up I let out a thundering scream of warning and paw at the air with my powerful and sharp hooves. Tossing my head just before I come back down, I grunt. Licking my lips and flicking my tail I look around at my herd and nicker with pricked ears. Calling ThunderBolt to me, I wait there a top the hill while resting one hoof as I looked down on my herd. From up here it was easy to watch them and I would be able to see for miles, besides the forest that rested a couple hundred feet behind me, if any predators were to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm

(Sorry it's so short. I can't think of anything right now.)
Belle: I stand rigid with my ears perked forward to catch even the smallest sound. I had been at the other side of the herd when the cougar had attacked and so could not get to it before the others. I scan the jade forest for the tawny pelt of the large cat, but see nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm

~NUDGE~

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

(oh geez sorry! haha Imma kinda lost so Im going to wing it XD)

Wild Wind~
trotting around I sighed getting bored, I wanted something to happen, like a stupid stallion coming or something! snorting I stop looking around then sighed again. this place was boring. looking over and up at Loretto I smiled small then just to be funny I make a face at him then laughed
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Loretto~
I laugh lightly and shake my head at Wild Wind when I catch her making a funny face. Leave it up to her to make a joke out of something serious. I chuckle again and look around to find Thunderbolt..He was taking longer than usual. Snorting I let out another loud neigh for him, my sides shaking lightly as I do so.

(sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Wild Wind~
I laughed and smirked up at him then looked around with a bored look, turning my head back to Loretto I snorted softly and trot up to him on the hill "can't find Thunderbolt?" I asked then finely looked around "oh wow..." I whispered taking in everything, you could see for miles up here.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Loretto~
Her words caused me to smile widely. "Yes, its gorgeous isn't it? He's somewhere on the east part of the territory. Might take him awhile to get back." By then my smile had faded as I spoke while looking out over the beautiful land.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Wild Wind~
looking around in aw I listen to him "oh" I muttered then finely tear my eyes away from the view and looked at Loretto "I could go look for him...if you want" added in a hopeful tone, I was so bored and this was a chance to look around and have some fun
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Loretto~
I chuckle and nod. "Go ahead. Have fun" Grinning I watch her when she leaves and flick my tail. Resting a back hoof I return my thoughtful gaze to my good sized herd who I prized above all other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Wild Wind~
I broke out in a big grin "sweet thanks!" I turn around and bolt down the hill, it was almost like flying! giving whinny of joy I race down the hill and across the field
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Belle: I watch as Wild Wind disappears over the grassy hill to search for Thunder Bolt. I snort and look around at meadow, wondering if Thunder Bolt had run into the Lead Mare and gotten into a fight with her. I could tell from when I last saw her that the female did not like the arrogant stallion. I had also heard her run off a few colts, so she obviously had no tolerance for bachelor stallions. I perk my ears when I hear the sound of running water and trot into the forest to find it. I follow a small deer trail to the river and walk over to it, gulping down water as fast as I could so I could return to the herd as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Watch Fob~
Forgetting the previous events of the day, i snort and shake my thick skull side to side slowly watching how my little for lock swayed with the lazy movement. I rest my back leg and lower my arched neck so i could rest comfortably below the afternoon sun's timeless, warm rays. They danced across my bio-colored coat highlighting the few gold strands hidden in the deep chestnut patches that mingled with the white sections. Lazily swishing my full tail from side to side, shooing away pesky flies, i watched Loretto and the remaining herd members through glossy eyes. So far, everything was going swell.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 pm

(hey sorry i stoped posting here can I join as flares mate Ohma?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:03 am

(wait who plays flare? lol sorry)

Loretto~
I sigh getting even more impatient waiting for Thunderbolt. Stomping a back hoof, I flick my tail and let my eyes once again roam the land. Nothing but the gentle sway of branches and the happy chirping of the birds song reached my ears and eyes.

(sorry I would post more but i have been serious issues with my eyes lol. they focus then suddenly blur. not only is it kinda painful but bugs the hell out of me Lmao)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 pm

(I do)

Belle: I look around then turn from the river and lope back down the trail to the herd. I slow down to a walk when I get to the edge of the clearing and peak my head out from behind one of the trees to see if anyone noticed I was gone. I scan the herd once and see everyone was ether grazing or had their back to me then silently walk out from behind the trees and go back to the edge of the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Watch Fob~
I slowly, lazily turn my skull to the right and flick my ear to catch the soft sound of sneaking hooves. Its Belle coming back to the herd quietly. Belle was a good friend of mine. Smiling, i start to walk towards her. "Hey belle." I say casually as i approach her, and toss my bi-colored mane to the wrong side.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Belle: I flick my ear when someone says my name and turn my dark, smokey-brown head toward the source of the voice and see Watch Fob walking toward me. I smile and say back "Hi Watch Fob" I shake my large head to get my black, brown-highlighted forelock out of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next