Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Empty ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:55 pm

i gallop in looking around.my clan flys down behind me making a big whoosh.i wait for the leader.

Back to top Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

excuse me?

Back to top Go down

ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Empty Re: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

(hes coming to claim the land)i look over at the voice.i snare and prepare for battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 am

(ok it only showed part of the message before cause my old computer was crap) He bared his teeth(why doesn't he calim a diffrent land?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 pm

(because his clan can fly around here and none of my horses or fantasies have claimed a land every one defeats them and i really want a land to own...)i rear up.my clan does to we are all huge and powerful.Orange Forest is 45ft tall standing high over the land claimer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 am

(ok srry you can have the land but there is a mare staying here Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am

(thank you so much.ok whats the mares name?do u know?are you the person who controls her?)i chuckle."its ours guys"i say to my clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

(i think it's black diamond. No i don't but i caan make one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:17 pm

(are you winter98???and i have some guys in my clan that need mates if you want to make mates for them.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 am

(yeah i am and ok!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 am

three mares fly in(tell me how many you need)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 pm

(i will just post there bios here and it will say who there with.)

**** STALLION LEADER****
Name:Orange Forest
Alliance:Dark
Powers:Earth,Water,Ice,Fire

PICTURE OF ORANGE FOREST: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Black

***MEMBER***
Name:WarCraft
Alliance:dark
Powers:Water,Earth
PICTURE OF WARCRAFT: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Unicorn

*daughter of WaCraft**and member*
Name:Guardian Unicorn
Powers:Rocks,lighting,Guardian unicorn for other dark unicorns,Flying

PICTURE OF GUARDIAN UNICORN: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN 1074265119_turesguard

*member**WarCrafts MAre and Guardian Unicorns Mother*
Name:Lasting Eternity
Powers:Rocks,Water,Earth
PICTURE OF LASTING ETERNITY: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Milestones-unicorn

****MARE LEADER DEAD NOW****
Name:Dark Moon
Powers:Air,Water,Earth
PICTURE OR DARK MOON: [img]http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/C/chezkimo/1100200858_arkpegasis.jpg[img]

*Colt of Leaders*
Name:Samas
Alliance:Dark
Powers:Air,water,earth,ice,fire
PICTURE OF SAMAS: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN PegasusForm

*member*
NAme:Fire Heart
Powers:Air,Earth,Water,Fire
PICTURE OF FIRE HEART: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Finished%20Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm

(so just Orange Forest needs a mare?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm

MALES THAT NEED MATES:

SAMAS:ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN PegasusForm
Orange Forest: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Black

GIRLS THAT NEED MATES:

Fire Heart:ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN Finished%20Pegasus
GUARDIAN UNICORN: ORANGE FOREST COMES TO CLAIM THE LAND WITH HIS CLAN 1074265119_turesguard

THOSE ARE THE MALES AND FEMALES THAT NEED MATES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 pm

four horses flew in.

Tiwaga(T):looks around(male)

Skye(S):grazes

Stormy Night(SN):looks for the leader

King(K):grazes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Samas:he is 6 1/2yrs old (s).
Orange forest: he is 15yrs old.(OF)
Guardian unicorn: she is 3 yrs old.(GU)
Fire Heart: she is 7yrs old.(FH)

(you didnt say what the other were...if they were male or female)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm

(King(male
Stormy night(female)
Skye(female))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm

(ok.)
OF:i walk up to the unfamiliar ones."im Orange Forest,Forest,im leader here and owner of land here,what are you doing here?"
S:"who are you people.Dad what are they here for?" i ask the unfamiliar ones and then ask my dad orange forest
GU:i stand tall.i flick my tall letting out a strong scent.i was looking at the males.
FH:i look at GU and snort telling her not to tease the males.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

K:we come wishing we could join the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

OF:i look at the ones we do not know."and what makes you so worthy to join my clan with all my girls and like 3 guys?"i say serious
GU:i flick my tail trying to get a males attention
FH:i nip GU then walk away rolling my eyes.i stand next to orange forest.
S:i smile.my fanged teeth gleaming.i was showing them we were ready to fight."hello"i say to them with my smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm

SN: She steps forward. If you think us unworthy say so and we will leave. she said cooly. We don't wish to prove ourselves unless you tell us how we should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

OF:"you may join"i say gently
GU:i keep flicking my tail getting aggravated.i let out a lot of scent.

(gtg bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 pm

(bye bye!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm

(back!ok so anwser what my wolves said)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:50 am

(ok)

SN:thank-you.

S:nods

K:nods

T:nods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum